1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Murayama Yuiri's [Let's Go Kenkyuusei! 16th Gen Stage] (2017/07/28 - 2018/07/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by wlerin, Jul 9, 2017.

1. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

^ I think since Umemoto Izumi became a regular, she is only in Ai no Iro. She had to give up one spot when other girls were added

2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Ah too bad.. she's really cute during that song

3. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

After the shonichi I finally rewatched this stage. The Kenkyuusei are really improved and they put toghether a really good show!
    So much fun!

4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Yamauchi Mizuki couldn't attend today's (2018/04/20) performance so Kurosu Haruka performed "Migiashi Evidence" in her stead!

Today was unusual also in the sense that they had only 14 performers and Murayama Yuiri was one of them (I think it was her second/third appearance in this stage?).

Edit: corrected the number of performers from 15 to 14.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  5. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

14 performers,
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12369841329.html
    wtf, honma mai again, why not just grad already :wall:

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12369077037.html

Both performances on Sunday 2018.04.22 will also feature the 15 members that were originally scheduled for today's performance (14 x 16th gen members + Yuiri). Zukkii is missing these performances perhaps due to conflicting schedules, and Kaori is still recovering from her injury. Hopefully Maichan will be able to perform on Sunday.

Zukkii revealed in her mobame today that Haachan (Kurosu Haruka) had been asked to learn the dance for "Migiashi" on quite a short notice, and Zukkii was really grateful to Haachan for that.

7. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i am a very happy man!

8. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Fan report from Yuiri's handshake :
    The theater schedule is currently quite packed for several weeks ahead, but there's room for this performance at the end of May and in June.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oh good. I was kind of expecting it before Yukirin's stage started, but I guess that one isn't really a direct replacement.

10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @Kuura I think you meant 2018/06/27

Lineup for that date has now been announced (tonight's stage was Asai Nanami's birthday stage, btw):
    Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Maeda Ayaka, Muto Orin, Yasuda Kana, Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Taya Misaki, Murayama Yuiri, Sato Minami, Shoji Nagisa, Michieda Saki, Yamane Suzuha, Nagatomo Ayami, Umemoto Izumi, and Kurosu Haruka.

Compared to tonight's stage, Harima Nanami and Yamauchi Mizuki are out, Inagaki Kaori and Murayama Yuiri are in.

I expect this will probably be Yuiri's final full performance of the stage, though hopefully she and the whole of 16th gen can participate in the finale on the 7th.

12. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    True, thanks for pointing that out - date fixed.

It's starting to look like Maichan's not going to perform this stage in full during its run. It's a bit sad, since ie. she seemed genuinely upset about not being chosen as a shonichi member for the Kashiwagi stage - apparently she wants to perform and get better, but the hill she has to climb is reeeally steep. Do your best, Maichan!

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    This is cute...

minyo22.jpg

Apparently Ramukyun, the new shamisen player for the enka-idol group Minyo Girls (I created a thread for them in the idol emporium) is a big fan of 16th gen. She has been to the theater multiple times, including Naamin's recent birthday show. She wrote a nice little review of the stage. It's an interesting perspective...

https://yell.plus/apps/article/829407/

• Like Like x 3
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    20/05/07 from Home performance

if the video does not show watch the video here