1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [Musical] AKB49~Renai Kinshi Jourei~ The Musical (14/09/11) to (14/09/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 3, 2014.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Pretty sure the dual casting is because Naanya and Makotin are still minors, thus restricting the total number of hours they are allowed to work in a given day/week. And yes, rehearsals count as work as well as the actual stage shows.

2. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I went back and re-read the first 5 volumes that they say will be adapted.

- Possible spoilers under the break:
    The first volumes are the basic introduction to the characters, the teams circa-2010, and the kami-7+Sayaka+Sae. I can see the musical focusing on:
    . Minoru + Hiroko auditioning and getting in
    . Joining the kenkyuusei + fighting/rivaling Okabe
    . The kenkyuusei 'fill the theater with tickets priced at 10000yen challenge'
    . Befriending Okabe, working together, the musical ends with the kenkyuusei succeeding the challenge.

Other than that plot, a large part of the first 5 volumes are 'lesson of the day with the popular members' (lets learn about teamwork with Sayaka + Sae! the no-dating rule with Tomochin! giving your all for AKB with Takamina! etc) I wonder if they'll handle that at all. It would be weird to ignore it, given how important they are in the manga, especially Acchan, who is everyone's motivation and plays a major part in the early volumes. I suppose the other option is to 'modernise' it and bring the story into current day with the new gen, etc. (says a lot that a manga from 2010 is already very dated.)

Something I thought might be fun would be for Kaotan to play one or more of the kami's. Since Kaotan has that odd role of being eternal kenkyuusei, it's like giving her a chance to be a super-senbatsu. And other than Minoru, Hiroko, Okabe and the existing members, there really aren't any other 'named' girls in the first 5 volumes.

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Kaotan may play herself as the "leader" of the KKS

4. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

I would prefer this to be a drama over a musical, but the question remains...... who will play sae?

5. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Looking at the cast it seems like the idea is to make something firmly in the ludicrous and overblown category, which I think suits the manga which has a fairly silly premise.

I love the cast so far, every single one is a member I wanted to see more of, although I'm looking forward to Kojimako's Hiroko more.

6. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm looking forward to seeing Sae in that blond wig lol.

7. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

But Sae still plays a part in the manga :p Im looking forward to how they cut her character out XD

8. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Sae's standing just outside the room or behind a crowd of people in every scene, and you only ever hear her voice.

9. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol thx rka. I really want to see this. I started reading the manga as soon as I could find it. I really would have rather this been an anime but I'll take this too. :)

10. KizunaKun

KizunaKun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Man now I really want to see it. Lets hope for a DVD release cuz I'm def getting it!

11. Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I realise something amusing in the manga first chapter- Yuko gropes Minoru thinking he's Sae...

.....Ironic if they put that in, with Sae playing Minoru, right?

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

13. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

oh god. If sailor zombie wasn't enough, now we have her in the second lead role.. Hopefully she can improve her acting this time round.

Okabe's role is going to Akarin? Of all people? I'm so confused. Yoshida Akari would've been a much better choice, or even Juri. She just doesn't give off that tsundere vibe.

Interesting to see how they'll wrap the musical up seeing that Okabe is listed as one of the main roles. After all the arcs in the manga are really long and segue into each other.. And the manga itself hasn't even ended yet.

14. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nice to see Naachan will be in this as well.

16. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

It's also nice for Sayaya <3. Finally something for a draft.
    And Yamarina! I am so happy for her!

17. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Kojimako is unrecognisable in that poster, and Sae looks like Shiichan. 0.0

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The poster looks very nice and colorful, but I didn't recognize Sae at first (lol).
    They all look good though. I'm glad Naanya and Mako are in this, Sae and Akarin too.
    I hope they'll release this stage play in DVD someday so we can also watch it!

19. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu