1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mutational Information

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Other than title track and mv, last single was pretty much disaster for me.

2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    idk, but for me they're having way too much song in a single might as well call it a mini album. I would prefer if they add more content to the DVD such as second MV.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry wrong thread ._. previous post deleted

BTW, fans can help to decide which members deserve to be in team can't them?

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    No, cmiiw but they can only vote for a member to be upgraded from class B to class A

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    That's how fans would help. Fans can vote for free don't them?

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I don't know because I think they haven't announce how the voting system will be. But IMO they'll probably gonna give voting ticket for those who watched theater.

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    just wanna drop by to say the idea of being able ti demote a member (outside of scandals ofc) is just ridiculous. She worked hard ti get where she is, and if she seems like she doesn’t wanna hang anymore, might as well graduate (or force her to)

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I wanna analyze some important members.

1. Shanju, captain of JKT48. I think she's safe from demotion, not only because she's captain of whole JKT48 but also she's also a good performer.
    2. Sisil, captain of Team J. I'm still thinking appointment of Sisil to be the captain of Team J was an April fool joke that came too early. Yeah, fans compare her to Komiharu so safe to say that people doubt if they deserve to be captains of their team respectively. Well, Sisil main plus is her MCing. Can it make her safe from demotion & will her captaincy safe?
    3. Yona, captain of Team KIII. Well, in 2013 when Team KIII was established, I thought the one that would be the captain was her but it was Naomi. Yeah, Yona has leadership but she's inconsistent when performing. Just hope she'll improve a lot.
    4. Ayana, captain of Team T. It's true, Ayana isn't really good at performing but she still deserves to be a captain. Just like Yona, just hope she can protect her captaincy.
    5. Yupi, center of Team KIII. Actually when 2nd gen was in debut, Yupi's performance was poor but later she improved a lot even Gitcha sensei had given compliments to her. Now what her fans fear isn't that Yupi would get demoted but that she'd get transferred to any other team which no one can imagine what it'd be if Yupi were in any other team.
    6. Shani, another ace of Team KIII. Well, I heard she's pretty good at dancing also I think it's not bad if She's going anywhere.
    7. Sisca. Not a popular member but I think fans would vote her to remain on team because, without doubt, she's the most underrated JKT48 member.
    8. Zara, center of Team T. Named future ace of JKT48 but many describe her overreted (well, me too!) since her performances are not that good. It'd be shame if she got demoted.
    9. On class A, Okta? Okta is named super trainee but well, she's actually a former team member who got demoted because of scandal. But as long as she wouldn't violate rule again & keep improving, she'd get promoted back soon.
    10. On class B? Who? We haven't seen how they perform. For me, I hope Erika would give her best.

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    1-6 and 8 would never be demoted unless got scandal or something.

It is members of KIII that should be worried. Even if Ayana fully transfered to T they still have 3 extra members.
    I still think it would be best if Ayana full devoted to T.

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I never heard fans comparing sisil to komiharu tho'

• Like Like x 1
  11. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

I think they will be transferred to J and T, since they lack of members now (without Kinal).

I think Rachel will be transferred to J, but I don't know who will be transferred to T. I think it might be the ones who didn't join the Shonichi of KIII4th. (Sonia? Nadila? Aurel? Lidya?)

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  12. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

does melody ever say that fans can vote members who already in team to out?? if i remember correctly, she only said that fans can contribute in JKT48 academy..
    and if sisca is demoted because of she is not popular, that is ridiculous, since JKT48 acoustic has impressed Thai Fans. I just dig on twitter, and she got Thai fans who love her voice...

all Team J and KIII members should be safe tbh (except if they do scandal of course).. the one who should fear is Team T members..

I think some of Team KIII members will be T.. and Ayana should be full team T..

13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I don't think there will be any member from sub unit that will be transferred unless they have some scandal or anything.

14. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

Well transferred to T doesn't mean demoted tho. IMO Nadila and Aurel can help to bring hidden talents from T. Plus, Nadila is a super sub. She should be great doing the all-stage-revival from T.

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    What I mean is the sub-unit (especially the acoustic) are getting more push these days and transferring them to other team will complicate their schedule management. Basically it'll be easier to manage them if they stay in one team (at least that's what I think :/)

16. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Additional info has been added in web.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If only you notice that JKT48 Academy be like:

There's a student, she's excellent at a subject, she's one of the best, another subject, previously she wasn't good at but she learned it well and she's now pretty good at but there's a major she's poor at. She graduates from that school and is appointed to be new headmistress also the teachers become her subordinates including the teacher of the subject she's weak at.

Off course she's Kinal!

• Subject she's an expert = dancing, she's one of the best dancers of JKT48 beside Beby & Prasetya sisters.
    • Subject that she had no experiences before but she learned a lot: musical instrument, she plays bass.
    • Subject she had difficult when learning: singing. Well, sorry Kinal fans, she's a bad singer but since she's very skilled at dancing, she's like Jurina.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Class B training

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Finally another half Japanese there, Erika Ebisawa

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Capture.PNG

If JKT48 would get a new kaigai soon, should also become 3rd teacher for idol subject accompanying Melody & Shanju. But Haruka can also return to JKT48 as a staff and become take this seat.