1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mutational Information

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Arigatou means Thank You, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@Mikuriin
    No, some fans who have been found in FB said that both good at MC. So, she suffered Sisil's influence. :blush:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh really? I didn't follow Diani but I thought she has cool image, looking at her visual.

3. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

@Mikuriin Yes I also think Diani will be promoted soon to J since we don't have any other subs for Kikyou other than Diani. That's why Diani is said to be the next Sisil; she is good at MC and seems to match with Devil's Attack group (Sisil, Della, Saktia)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. Arigatou means Thank You

@gwahaha
    If the Team J5th is Idol No Yoake (but, I hope that shouldn't be), that's very match if they bring Tengoku Yarou (Diani center ? #eh ? ). :D

*as we have lost Nabilah, Jeje, Ghaida, Harugon, and another 1st gen. :(

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So all members from class B except Gita pass the test today and promoted to class A

6. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

7. Arigatou means Thank You

@gwahaha
    We should change it to be RE:BOOST Routine Shuffle

Later on until RE:BOOST is ended, it should be filled with promotion and demotion log for Academy.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  8. Arigatou means Thank You

Updated version of JKT48 Academy on Wiki48 by myself and PetalidiStele (thanks to repair my words). ;)
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/JKT48_Academy

Around 80% - 95% have done
    Need someone to edit the tables of Team J, KIII, T, and Trainees; and reparing some members' page ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    JKT48 7th gen audition start from June 29 to August 31 for online submission, July 1 to August 31 for theater submission and walk-in audition on JKT48 Circus

https://jkt48.com/academy-audition

10. Arigatou means Thank You

I've seen on facebook that the new kabesha has been on display. ;) We just need to wait for release on web... ;)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Here's the kabesha from theater

IMG_20180701_123956.jpg IMG_20180701_123957.jpg IMG_20180701_123959.jpg IMG_20180701_124001.jpg

12. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

any streaming TV episodes on JKT Academy that we can watch? kinda couldnt get the point on this show by looking at those short videos on JKT48 youtube o_O

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @shiranui umm jkt academy is jkt new trainee system not a tv show :fear:

14. Arigatou means Thank You

@shiranui Next time, you should see the first page and the last reply before replying this post :blush:

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

^ @halimharvestrainer be diplomatic bro as cherryblossom reply. Shiranui's actually interested in jkt48

16. Arigatou means Thank You

@Nabilott Oops o_O
    Sometimes, I feel upset with people in our country which can't read from the above. Well, I'm so sorry with my unexpected word. o_O

17. shiranui

shiranui Kenkyuusei

sorry but I think you didnt get what I mean, Mr Harvest Trainer. don't you worry about me reading the first post. they all are pretty clear and I read it before I asked about the eps.

I was asking, how do you guys keep track of their activities (training, performances, tests, etc.) if there's no live broadcast or at the least member cut videos uploaded online?

18. Arigatou means Thank You

@shiranui
    I remember... Well, I'm sorry for my bad attitude... o_O Sometimes, they will release video about their activities in Youtube. And yeah, the tests will be done sometimes in theater and fans can give their score for them. ;)

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Lol maybe @shiranui thinks that JKT48 academy is JKT48's Produce48 which it indeed is but not on TV. wwwwww

20. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    It supposed to be with videos from YT but the update is really slow. That is one of the criticism regarding tracking the Academy member's progress..
    I think @LaeEnrich have a thread on twitter mentioning this during his talk with Melody during last HS Event, you should check it out