1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    she had her makeup done similar to Kojiharu. she looks stunning

2. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

So, anyone want to learn how to play Stage Fighter?

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @Raiden Sure, starting with how to successfully register without a Japanese phone :p

4. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

If you're using an Android, I think Google Play might have it region locked, but you should be able to get past it using a VPN and/or sideloading.

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @Raiden I was able to install the app, but I think it wants me to create a GREE account.

6. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

You need to create a GREE account yes. You can actually do it on a PC if it's easier.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I finally managed via VPN. It seems like until level 20 the best thing to do is just keep spamming the event, and killing bosses (other than the unit boss which is lolhard) whenever you have enough BP?

Is there supposed to be sound?

8. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Summary for your questions then I'll get into the rest.

No sound.

Yes so the goal for us free-to-play is to convert BP into nyannyan points. You get 1 every 30 minutes. (I set my phone alarm for it. lol) You can pay for BP refreshes as well by buying Green BP Potions which I am sure there are people doing out there by the crate-load.

There's like multiple events going on. The v-day event (regular exploration) and the nyan senbatsu event (pressing the kojiharu boss button thing automatically triggers a boss battle with the nyancat thing and beating the cat give a random chance of kojiharu boss appearing). They give the most nyan points overall and doesn't cost action points to find, but doing the exploration (blue button) boss finding, you get fewer nyan points for the bosses you kill, but you get more affection points which will help you get stronger cards and other rewards from the other event as well and you might "find" more BP. Also has a chance of trigger appeal and chance times which multiply the points you get. For this reason it might be smarter if you can spare the attention to keep your BP close to 5 and use it only as soon as it hits 5 so you can save the other 4 for streaks. If you're down to your last BP and run into a large boss, you might not be able to kill it anyway.

Take advantage of the overattack bonus if you can.
    Basically if you do 2x the damage needed to kill the boss, you get a 2x point multiplier capping off at 3x the damage netting you 3x. This way you can use your BP faster and get back to life. =P jk, but really the thing is the boss levels up every time you kill it and eventually you maybe hit a damage cap where you can't kill it with all your BP without stronger cards/fighters, so it might be a good idea to maximize the points you get per boss.

The unit boss, don't even bother. lol You can't beat it so just use 1 BP on it maybe to get the coins for the reward box.

3 Free BP per day:
    You can get 3 free BP per day by pressing the button to essentially post a "tweet" to the gree community's version of twitter. Just make sure you actually have 3 free BP slots so you don't waste them.

Stage Point Allocation
    Use your Stage Points that you get from Leveling Up on you Action Power (yellow bar). The others are useless for the event.

Through Lv.20, you get unlimited refreshes of your action points.
    This is very important because you can convert action point into experience through mission and exploration and a Lv.Up refreshes your BP back to full 5, which you need for the event to get points and other cool stuff. You can use your "unlimited action points" to kill bosses you normally wouldn't be able to by having a well-timed level up for a BP refresh available or time a refresh to putting together long appeal time streaks.

If you want to be evil, you can probably make multiple accounts to exploit this.

Friend Me?
    Also if you're serious about playing and you hit a damage wall, you might want to friend me. A random friend's main fighter can appear as a helper in your battles and my mains are XGods with 60k attack that should carry you pretty far and help you farm your own cards.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  9. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

In case people don't know what's going on, in the Stage Fighter game there is an event going on right now.
    You pick an oshi for the event and the goal is to get as many "NyanNyan" points as possible in the game for the member. The Top 15 members globally with the most nyan points get to perform with Kojiharu at the "Day-before Festival" (Mae Matsuri) as part of a special Stage Fighter senbatsu later this month.

Tomu is currently 20th at the time of my writing this.

Wish I had more time to do a full guide. I was going to do a Wikia for it but can't afford the time sink right now. I'll work on this as I find time.

Quick start advice:
    - You don't have to spend actual money, but you can to get started faster or if you like donating money to Gree and AKS.
    - Use your Stage Points that you get from Leveling UP on you Action Power (yellow bar)
    - Through Lv.20, you get unlimited refreshes of your action points.
    This is very important because a Lv.Up refreshes your BP which you need for the event to get points and other cool stuff.
    You can use your "unlimited action points" to
    - Do the "Beginner Quest", you can pick up some easy God cards. (From your MyPage, press the little up arrow on the bottom right below the "Oshi" silhouette button and it'll pop up a menu of all the campaigns going on. One of the is the beginner quests, most easy to achieve.

I know there's technical names, I'm going to use colors.

You:
    Action Points: Yellow Bar (starts at 20, refreshes every 3 min) (refreshed with red potion)
    Attack Points: Red Bar (starts at 100, refresh rate?)
    Defense Points: Blue Bar (starts at 100, refresh rate?)
    *You can increase the max of any one of these using the "Stage Points" you get from leveling up and completing "Missions."
    Should probably invest all into action points.

BP: (probably stands for Boss Points or Battle Points) used in events (refresh rate is 1 every 30 minutes)
    Can be "found" during exploration (blue button, event page) or refreshed using Green Potions (small for 1, or large recovers all 5)

Cards/Fighters:
    Cards are called fighters in the game.
    They have an Attack, Defense, Cost, Rarity, Lv. etc... For the most part all you'll really care about is the attack.
    In general rarity goes Normal, Normal+, Rare, SRare, God, SGod, GGod, UGod, XGod with + versions of each subclasses for events.

How to get more fighters:
    Freebies.
    - You can get 1 free per days.
    - You can get one free at lunch time 11:30-1:30 JST.
    - Fighters can be "found" during missions and exploration.
    They all generally suck.

- You can pay for an event "Dasu", essentially a draw for a random fighter it's usually about 300 yen per go to get a chance at the current event ones including high level gods.

- The best way is through participating in events and killing bosses, but it's not always easy. Event cards get a boss damage bonus, and it can be hard to kill them sometimes and you can hit a damage wall. Generally there are reward tiers for accumulating points or login in everyday. You sort of have to get lucky slowly grow a collection of high level fighters.

Having a friend with a powerful guest fighter can help a lot.

Units:
    Units can consist of up to 7 Fighters (cards). You can have pre-set up to 5, and set 1 for default attacn, 1 for default defense.

For this event use the 7 you have with highest Attack. When you battle other players (the number of fighters is restricted by your Attack Cost. The total cost of participating fighters in the unit must below your Attack Cost) but for PvE event purposes, card cost does not matter so load a unit with your 7 strongest as your event hit squad.

Bonus:
    You can get a a chance at a bonus attack/defense multipliers if at least 3 of your fighters are from the same Team.
    Team A, Team B etc... It might be advantageous to have all 7 from the same team or a 3-4 splits

Event Page:
    Exploration (Button): Costs action points, but you get exp, might run into a boss, get center aura or other goodies.

Boss Battles:
    Kill bosses to get nyanyan pts and affection pts. There are different rewards for reaching certain values for both.

Against event bosses you use BP for attacks.
    1 BP, 2 BP, 3 BP or all 5 BP and they damage you do is shown not counting possible skill effect or your friend's cards showing up to help.
    They provide 1x,3x,5x and 10x damage multipliers respectively on bosses.

Damage you do will be the combined attack of all of the fighters in your default attack unit times the multiplier.
    You get extra multipliers for BP or if your fighters have certain skills that go off.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Tomu is 15th right now. She can probably pass Nagisa without too much trouble, but Yuihan is closing the gap from 16th.

11. SweetMouth48

SweetMouth48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Tomu is in the 47th single senbatsu!:omfg:

12. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Congrats to Tomu for making the 47th Single Senbatsu.

13. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

YAY!!! Now let's see what position she gets in the lineup...

14. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    It's great that she's in, but it's a big senbatsu, and I doubt Tomu will be in media senbatsu if such a thing exists for this single (like Tomu's first appearance in A-side in Kibouteki Refrain).

15. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I doubt management will ignore her ever again, her rank in Kohaku senbatsu should secure her senbatsu lock position.

16. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
  17. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Need to see her in the 48th single with a good position before I start believing that, sadly. :(

18. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    sadly speaking, her rank on Kouhaku was pretty low that she might be kicked out if her fans didn't ask their friends or family to vote.
    But of course I hope she will make it into 16 nin senbatsu

19. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Orin brought her a pocket wifi or something.