1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Play the Stage Fighter game.

2017-08-13 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

2017-08-17 Okapaazu Showroom (Nao's room)

2. g_you

g_you Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tomu muto
    If she makes it to the final top 16, this will be her first Stage Fighter senbatsu! ;)

(actually she's already been Haruna's top 15, which is technically the same as Stage Fighter senbatsu and a BIG SCAM :fp: )

3. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
  4. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I was in a meeting with the seitansai committee when one of them suddenly said let's forget about it. Lol. They were so upset although they played the game very hard for Tomu.

Anyway, the weather forecast exam is finally done! Hopefully she will get the best result :D

Now, looking forward for her to do more jobs in AKB.

And also it's going to be September soon which means the Muto Sister Karaoke will be streamed soon!

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Stage Fighter in general is a scam lol. It's a blatant Skinner Box designed to give you just enough energy to almost get a prize, and then tempt you with purchasable boosts to get over that last hump. Granted there are free daily bonuses and such but if you want to actually compete in the game it requires spending tons of money.

Especially this event, because only the top team for each member counts (and teams are limited to 16 players max). If I remember correctly, the Kojiharu event counted everyone's contributions not just the top players.

6. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    The Muto Sister Karaoke will be streamed tomorrow (8/30) at 3.30 PM JST!
    I guess it will be streamed from Orin's account, not sure whether Tomu will also stream it because it's Orin's project.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Oh lol, my mistake, it's supposed to be (8/31).
    One hour left till the Muto Sister Karaoke!

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    M01: #SukiNanda
    M02: Glory days
    M03: Inseki no Kakuritsu
    M04: Kaisoku to doutai shiryoku
    M05: Kuroi Tenshi
    M06: High school days
    M07: Kuchibiru furezu...
    M08: Answer
    M09: Kanpeki Guu~ no ne
    M10: Otona Jellybeans (Orin)
    M11: Subete wa Tochuu Keika (Tomu)
    M12: Tonari no Banana
    M13: Avocado Janeshii...
    M14: Higurshi no Koi
    M15: 10 Krone to Pan
    M16: 10-nen Zakura
    M17: Zutto Zutto
    M18: Offshore Girl (Orin)
    M19: Hajimari no Yuki
    M20: Tsundere
    M21: LOVE TRIP
    M22: Random Single Medley (Aitakatta, Heavy Rotation, Oogoe Diamond, 10-nen Zakura, RIVER, Namida Surprise, Iwake Maybe, Ponytail to Shushu)

Thanks to @dede_maru

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Saho is sleeping over at Tomu's tonight, so they did a stream together:

So much laughter. And both of them have such distinctive laughs.

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I just realized I really like to watch Tomu mogu-mogu... she has such a deadpan expression. :^^;:

And she's really different talking to Orin vs. Saho...

14. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I've always liked TomuTate interactions :lol: They weren't particularly close in the beginning and Tomu was closer to her Oshima-K seniors such as Mocchi and her team and generation mates, but I guess being of the same age (Sahho is only a month older, I think) and being the oldest in their respective generations created a bond between them post Oshima-K.

I mean, who are you gonna talk about some private problems in the group if you're Tomu after her Oshima-K seniors have graduated, the younger ones like Tano or Hirari? :lol: I'm sure they will be willing to listen, but they won't be completely in the same frequency hahaha

15. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Im really frustrating!!! They WILL NOT let Tomu in any spotlight anymore! At some point, I want Tomu announces her graduation soon, but in the other side I dont want her to leave AKB since I love the group as much as Tomu. This is really hard! Why dont all that mngmt staffs graduate and start the "new generation" staffs, instead of seeing Tomu graduate lol..

16. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Is it related to the announcement of new single senbatsu?

I wasn't frustated as I used to after the announcement of High Tension's senbatsu. I was totally mad after the announcement of high tension senbatsu. Tomu was 10th on the ssk yet she didn't make it into the new single senbatsu which was announced on the day of ssk result celebration. That was rude.

But for this mayuyu's grad single, I knew it. Tomu won't be chosen as the senbatsu, especially she didn't participate on ssk. Frankly speaking, SSK is Tomu's only bargaining point to the management.

Fyi, Tomu has just sent a mobame related to this announcement. She isn't frustated because she understands the fact that she didn't participate in ssk and there is a consequence for her decision.

Just to remind you that she said that she will be focusing on polishing her skills for this year and later she hopes to make a return as a better Tomu with greater skills.

She says sorry for those who have been anticipating her appearance on television. But she hopes we will always support her.

Another additional information, a few people have been asking her about her participation on next year ssk. She says she will be participating next year.

There is still a plenty of time until next year ssk (if there is), she might change her mind but just keep it as your motivation to save your money to support her next year :p

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I hope she destroys the competition and lands comfortably in Kami7.
    I'm sure she would have reached it this year, but alas.

18. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Yes definitely! its all because of high tension! It would be better if she didnt make it in shoot sign but included in high tension as well.
    I conclude some facts here. She was 4th in "only AKB member" sousenkyo 2016. Didnt make it in Paruru's grad single, didnt make it in Mayuyu's grad single, so if this trend continues then she wont make it in Yukirin's grad single too. How great mngmt is! Really! She deserves to be in senbatsu more than 50% senbatsu members for this single! I dont wanna be salty, truly, but can they just give some respect for girls who actually undeniable popular despite had no enough favor from them as mngmt!

This frustrated feeling has been there since the most stupid chosen senbatsu member ever for HT!!! Gosh,, I guess I need to a bit calm down right now.

19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Please don't be so upset. She's popular. She's rich. She's talented. She has a link (from her father) to make it in entertaint industry. She can do whatever she want outside AKB. AKB is just a side place for her to gain money & popularity.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You really need to calm down cause it's not that big of a deal.

OK, she wasn't in High Tension.

She got to center a unit in Thumbnail, didn't she?
    She was media senbatsu for Shoot Sign, wasn't she?
    She was media senbatsu for Negaigoto, wasn't she?

I really doubt that a single that was released almost a year ago is bothering Tomu as much as it's bothering you.

She pulled out of the SSK out of her own volition.
    Maybe if she had not handed in her application in the first place, it wouldn't look as bad, but once after everything is said and done and the fans were organising? That wasn't nice of her.