1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Muto Tomu (Tomu) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ah, thank you. I'm not really keeping up with the day-to-day on this. I heard it was going to start broadcasting in June and I'm kinda waiting for that,

3. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If I may correct, one month ago, the evaluation was "Nekkoya". The rumored list @LNK_Tomu just posted is for the current round of evaluation that should be filmed on the 28th if I remember the date correctly. The date of actual filming is on the official thread but I'm too lazy to look through all the posts.

4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    The rumoured list above is for the first evaluation, from what I understand Nekkoya senbatsu was decided after. Also, Tsukiashi Amane is no longer participating (she wasn't in Nekkoya, nor were Azusa or Cocona, so this must be before). The point of the rumour, of course, is that this will be part of the show in June, but I'm pretty sure it was filmed a month ago.

5. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Have you watched the previous seasons of produce 101? All of them work the same way (including the chinese version); the first mission is always the title show song (in this case, nekkoya) filmed with just the girls and the trainers. Those in the upper class of the first mission decide which member they pic and which song they do for the second mission that is the team battles (the list as soon here). During this second mission filmed in front of an audience, the winning team receives bonus points that help them during the first elimination. First elimination that will happen following this second mission.
    As I mentioned above, in the official thread, they linked the 'audience casting call' for the second mission. More leaks are about who does what are going to come as soon as they will have filmed it, believe me.
    Maybe the teams were made before the girls dropped and that's why their names are on the list. Since they filmed a first length in early April (initial evaluation, nekkoya mission, nekkoya reevaluation), then went back in late April to film the first stage and that's when the three girls were confirmed to have dropped.

however, you can choose to believe whatever you want.

6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No, I've never watched previous seasons. Maybe I'm wrong. But I do find it difficult to believe these are post-Nekkoya given Amane's presence.

7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well, trust me from someone who has watched the three seasons they all have the same (logical) format. Show Song (pre airing) --> Team Battle (pre airing) ---> Elimination ---> Rap, Dance, Singing Battle --> Elimination ---> Concept Battle ---> Elimination ---> Finale.

As for Amane's, it's just a rumored list. As long as the official filming of those hasn't happened (once again, somewhere around May 28th) or the show hasn't aired, we don't know if that list is right or wrong. Though it's probably true at 90%

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That list popped up on a Korean bbs on the 19th. Earliest possible date they could start filming for group evaluation is on the 21st since Sakura and HKT arrived in Gimpo. HKT were in Japan ever since Nekkoya taping. The on-site evaluation is on the 24th. It doesn’t make sense how that list could pop up on the internet so early. The Amane listing doesn’t help either.

9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    #18 is the highest spot of her prelim result. I'm really optimistic she will make it into kami7 this year! GO TOMU!! :banana::banana::banana:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ayaelectro

ayaelectro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Tomu always says that we should really stop saying things like "Don't worry! Of course you can make it to senbatsu!".
    No one knows what will happen in the future.
    No time to chill and relax, it's time to vote!

• Like Like x 3
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Tomu made the Kami 7 (7th).

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Aki-p: "this doesn't look like anything to me:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Tomu ranked 7th place #Kami7

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. LNK_Tomu

She looked very relaxed during the election. It was like "I'm back, but Management will ignore me for Senbatsu anyway".

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Before the forum go down again, I wanted just congratulate Tomu for her Kami-place. She looked like she was expecting nothing from SSK, especially as rank went up.
    It sort of broke my heart a bit even if I'm not a big fan of her. (I appreciaed her in AKBingo and on LODs but it doesn't felt enough to call myself a fan) so, yeah, good job. To her and her fans :chuffed:

• Like Like x 3
  16. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    Congrats to Tomu making it to kami7...I am a little poor this yr so could only afford to buy 2 votes for her... they were so worth it.... her fans not only were able to vote her back into senbatsu, but get her straight into kami7...

• Like Like x 4
  17. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    congrats tomu ! kami 7 finally !! great job tomu fans!
    management better treat her right after this

• Like Like x 3
  18. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm really happy cause she's now kami-7. Hope she made it to 6 or higher next year to lock her senbatsu spot (same with Dasu case).

• Like Like x 2
  19. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tomu once again proved how strong she and her fans are!
    Management now has no excuse to shaft her ever again!

• Like Like x 4
  20. LNK_Tomu

One of the few (maybe only) members, outside of the powerhouses like Jurina and Sayanee, who can drop the election for a year and come back and still keep her record of never dropping from election participated to election participated.

But will still be overlooked for Management picked Senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1