My AKB Blog: MELOS no Michi ~TSUNDEREating the World~

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Melos125, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone. I decided to have a go at doing an AKB Blog. This is already my 3rd try at blogging and the other two blogs didn't go so well after I lost interest and didn't have much to blog about. Hopefully this time AKB would spur me on to continue blogging. Don't expect anything much from me though because of my low experience with blogging and also my tight schedule at the moment (final exams). It still isn't complete and it should be once my download of Shibuya AX 2009 and NHK Concert is complete and I will be able to get the necessary pictures. Please comment on any improvements I can make and anything you would like to see in my Blog. I will try to update as much as possible if I have the time.
    Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu. m(_._)m

http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/

2. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

OK I'm starting a new series of posts in my blog called [Know your AKB members: (insert member name)]. I'm not actually going to write this but instead inviting their fans to write it. Since I don't really know that much about them even though I follow all their threads and I haven't been around that long so I don't know lots of past happenings. Plus although biased, it tells us why their fans like her so much. Which is better than speculating reasons. So I'm looking for volunteers willing to write about their favourite members.

It doesn't have to be a professional like post. Just a simple one on why you like her, some interesting things about her, loads of pictures and videos, those kind of stuff. Like the typical fangirl/boy posts, but with more detail and information to make other readers take interest in her.

Please PM reply or post it here if interested.