My AKB48 Blog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Aigon, May 10, 2008.

1. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    I think I've posted more today than I have at any other time. A short post about Macross Frontier ep.8 is up, along with another post on the new AKB single.

And yeah, I've decided I will start posting about about Gunpla and other forms of models. For the time being, it will mostly be news about upcoming kits and the like. When I start building some of my latest kits, I'm gonna try and do some posts about those, perhaps detailing the construction and stuff. Also gives me an opportunity to show off my kits :D

Though for the time being, expect a whole bunch of new AKB48 related posts.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I just read your newer AKB48 posts. I agree with you on the whole cell phone deal, Yuki getting into another single, and the costume... issue.

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

The word Gunpla always makes me remember Keroro Gunsou... :lol:

4. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Yeah, technically thats the official name given to Gundams kits. I think it just simply stands for Gundam Plastic models or something. Don't quote me on that though :lol:

5. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    New post up...this time a little bit of an AKB-related rant. There's also a post up for M-Frontier Episode 9.

I think I've posted more this week then I ever have since I started the blog.

6. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Somehow your post improved my feelings on the whole SKE48 business. Maybe it will a good thing....

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Well, I don't think it will ruin AKB48 or anything like that, but I'm intrigued by the logistics of putting together something so big. That said, I think it's safe to assume that AKB48 will still be the core group, and the other ones sound like they are going to be local idol groups. It's a goos strategy, I'd say, but I still want to know more about it.

8. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Ok, figured I'd mention this, but I'm putting my plan to do posts on the AKB members on hold...perhaps indefenitly. I really just can't find the time lately to start it. If I can find time in the future, I may do this...eventually.

9. raijin

raijin Member

^ nice blog you got there. :)

AKB48 news and updates..
    you have Macross Frontier review too.. i like it..
    plus some model kits..

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Yeah...we just have to wait and see what the result will be, from the mastermind of AKB48 Akimoto Yasushi. Great works on your updates, Aigon. I love them. <3

11. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Made a bunch of new posts recently to make up for a bit of downtime that my blog has been having recently. Go check em out if you haven't already :D

12. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the updates, especially AKB48's side. There ya go, saying your opinion about things you see in AKB48 now. And I (almost) completely agree with your comments. Great updates overall. We're waiting for the next updates... :D

13. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    So I've decided to revive my blog. University has been somewhat of a hamper on my blogging, but since I'm done with it for the Winter, I can finally start blogging again.

14. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Yay! I'll definitely read it.

15. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    New post up. Somewhat of a review of Team A's 5th stage.

16. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Great post!

The JCB Hall Concert is just the thing for you!

17. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Two new posts up; One for Gundam 00 Ep.12 and a short post on the newly announced AKB single and some quick thoughts and speculation.

18. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Well, I recently put a couple of new posts up, though I doubt they would interest many people around here, unfortunately :)

I'm also toying with the idea of doing an AKB48 ranking, like a few of you other bloggers around here have done. And since its the holidays, I figured what better time to do one than now, since I have a lot of free time.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I read through your A5 review, and i have to say you had some good insight and review on that concert. Reading your AKB blog, and others on here has been an inspiration to me, and if i get around to it, i may create one, but it would take some effort and energy on my part.
    Thanks again for your review, and i am looking forward to the rankings you mentioned.
    Oh, the gundam kits look cool, i am sorta into collecting any kinda of robots, doesn't have to be gundam ones, but any.

oh Amina's your#2 favorite too, eh....excellent choice. I like what you wrote about her in Tsundare!

20. Aigon

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    The first of my ranking posts is up. I've decided to split it up into 3 parts, so the next two installments should be up within a week (probably less though...)