My Ponies Hate You: A Video by tokaikko_x

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by tokaikko, Jan 24, 2009.

1. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

In my writer's craft class at school, we received an assignment to make a video and put it up on Youtube, trying to embody a sense of knowledge of internet culture in our videos and attempting to make them go viral. We are actually getting marked in part on the number of hits we've garnered by some time in April, so I am determined to get as many hits as possible! So, I'd love it if you would all take the time to watch my video...at least once a day. XD But I'd settle for just once, too!

You can watch it here.

It's inspired by a funny entry on the Journalfen community fandom_wank and an absolutely crazy message to an ex-girlfriend posted by the main guy involved in the whole affair. You can find links to the fandom_wank writeup and the wiki entry in the video's description, if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWXlyzuLcGc

I am shamelessly promoting this because I need the hits; my teacher even encouraged us to Rickroll people with our videos. XDD But I'm trying the blatant approach here because you guys are awesome enough that it could work alright on this forum. <3 Thanks in advance to anyone who watches this!!!

For the record, I star in the video. XD

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    'Pony Magic'... Great video!

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I LOL'd XD

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Thanks, guys. I know I can always count on you two to watch/read my stuff. XDD <3

To anyone else who may have clicked the video link after viewing this thread...thank you. xD

5. hina

hina Member

the pony was creepy. :lol:

6. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Exactly the reaction I was looking for. XDD (Along with the lulz, of course. Hehe.)

7. hina

hina Member

if this is gonna be a series, I want more Pony action. :XD: