1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia (Ayu-chin)

Discussion in 'Team J' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Nabilah is okay now. In twitta she made a video singing while playing acoustic guitar.

Btw, I’m hooked into nabilah since few months ago. Aside her unquestionable performances in jkt, I really love her random videos she made by herself or with her friends. They’ re really entertaining. In some of the videos she customized / change the original songs lyric eg. anime shinchan, old pop song “bujangan” etc. She always has funny things to say or act with raw natural energy when executing it.
    Of course being 48 member has made her become more special (thank you Aki-P). If she wasn’t, she would be just another “alay” /”too much” Indonesian kids.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Funny crazy Nabilah behind the scenes compilation. My fav part is the 2013 KFC video making (0:46-1:20). It’s a comedy gold. Nabilah speaks with unidentified language. I have no idea what it means. She completely made it up but speaking it as if native speaker of the language. Ayana laughed so hard at the weird accent.

3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Nabilah once said she really concerned with her body height and has been doing regular exercise like swimming (in Indonesia the myth swimming is good for tall growth). But instead of getting taller her body become muscled.

That would be ideal nabilah is tall and slim but we have to accept reality. Pendekar = pendek-kekar / short-athletic. Fit for a bajaj driver :D . Jez kidding Bilz

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Fresh pic of Nabilah in today’s JKT48 handshake event in Yogyakarta (an old city in Central Java where Nabilah’s grandfather also originated)

So Nabilah has Javanese descent as me? that’s why she’s likeable, special, smart and this and that blablabla... That’s cool Bil u hav Javanese blood.
    I'm talking about Nab, not me.

<--the pic is my nu ava

The event is held in an area inside the famous University Gadjah Mada.
    Being there, she’s dreaming next year after finishing senior high school she’ll attend the university.

UGM is prestigious university in Indonesia, maybe it’s like Harvard in the US.

5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    The pillars of JKT48, Melody and Nabilah from yesterday HS event.
    This time no more Melo stimulate Nab that lead her to self crafted monologue speaking korean-german-thai-chinese (that’s my analysis result of their kfc bts moment).

melonab hs yogya.jpg

6. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    ^ in English: Nab talks about during early times in her junior and senior high school she never attended students orientation week due to busy jkt schedules and she had to communicate it with the students supervisor. Dealing with school supervisor usually has negative connotation but Nab excuse is different.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Typical Nabilah behavior.

Cuz the blessed Nabilah playing the kid toy, it‘s almost broken but miraculously return to early perfect shape .
    Nevertheless Nab’s got a nice bonus. Her finger pinched. That must be hurt. Auchh…

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    https://twitter.com/nabilahJKT48/status/873520686911836161

June 10, during spare time of a tv program shooting in a zoo, Nabilah was trying to feed a tiger and succeed (she fed it from a save place high above).
    Right after that there’s interesting conversation with a co-player, Aming.

Aming : “So strong”
    Nab: “Who?”
    Aming: “The tiger of course“
    Nab: ” I’m strong too, you know”

----------------------

Yes, you’re strong as a tiger Nab, no doubt.