1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

You can ask ukifune or jujuchuu for more info and details. Also i just notice hiragana official blogs picture has change :blush:

Sent from my NOKIA3310 using No!talk

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  2. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Tq jujuchuu, the off shot picture from mirie official blog post also pretty:blush:

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Wait, what...
    Neru was a busy student before being an idol...

5. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Some people has many times more time than others.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The offshots from Mirei's blog: her head on Neru's lap....

sub-member-5543_01_jpg.jpg sub-member-5543_02_jpg.jpg sub-member-5543_03_jpg.jpg

These are the rejects, so check out Jujuchuu's tumbr.

Probably the thing I like best about the photo feature is how at ease Neru seems with them. This is really the first time I have seen her acting so relaxed among the Hiraganas. The interview gives a bit of explanation, since it portrays the Hiraganas as a lot more lively and pushy than the Kanjis. I hope they can become as serious about their work as the Kanjis are. Mirei would understand the work, since she has been an idol before (with choco☆milQ.).

ALSO: I discovered a list on 2channel of how often K46 names appear in people's Twitter profiles in Japan. Neru appears by far the most often. Mirei appears the least -- but after these photos, and the interviews that go with them, I don't think that can last. Shiho is the most popular of the Hiraganas, and this new feature can't hurt. Here's my blog post about the list.

EDIT: And here's a blog post about the cooking contest mentioned earlier by @Akusaiko. Is there nothing Neru can't do?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  7. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    mysterious smart cute idol with unique voice ...
    so in love with her, not a single day pass without listening to mata atte kudasai.
    i wonder whats other surprise news about her talent...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    It's like she's a real life female version of Sakamoto... cool, cooler, coolest + a mysterious air & undeniable charm
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  9. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  10. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

by seeing neru blog post today, soul was completely healed
    neru cute even when eating:blush:

hopefully there is no major change happen on this 3rd single announcement It must stays with 21 troops , or we may cry thunder on keyake episode next week
    :spam:

• Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru's healing blog post. Neru and Fuu-chan as nuns at Sunday's handshake event.... A poster on 2channel said he wanted to see K46 perform Silent Majority all dressed as nuns. Another pointed out that Nagasaki has long been a center of Christianity in Japan.

13. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    She's too curious to be a nun [hehe]

14. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    The nun outfit really works well for Neru!

15. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    love Neru blog and the nun cosplay, so kawaii

agree to @Akusaiko, pls stay on the 21 troops. they work very good with all of them together. Its keyakichan trade mark - 21 troops.
    3rd single will be 3 center?? each with team of 7 - then they united with a bang!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@miyako-dori. Good point. Neru couldn't be a nun...but she can play one well.

@Tempe -- Interesting thought. Three groups of seven....

I should add that in her post, Neru mentions the TV show she and Techi will be on tonight. Sounds interesting:

Hirate and I have been given the chance to appear on Akashiya Sanma's Changing Jobs to a Vocation 明石家さんまの転職DE天職 Monday 10 October at 7:56pm on NTV. A three-hour broadcast! So many wonderful stories. I'm only 18, but I somehow ended up looking back over my life. It was very helpful, really broadened my viewpoint. Definitely, please watch ( ◜︎◡︎◝︎ )

The show begins about four hours from now. Here's hoping we get to see some video. Techi and Neru are two of twenty people interviewed on this show about what happened when they changed jobs. This is the fifth of these three-hour "documentary specials" to be broadcast since 2013. A video of each guest is shown and the change in activities, income, and satisfaction is discussed. Wikipedia describes Akashiya Sanma as being "active in the forefront of the entertainment world," and says he has been called one of Japan's "Big 3" comedians, along with Beat Takeshi and Tamori.

169c8204_640w.jpg

17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

It's just a rumor and random guess by someone, 3 people as a center on their 3rd single was ridiculous and a very risky move by management, many people are guessing and questioning about who will be the center (2ch)[hehe], personally for me, i was concern about the slot, adding a new slot may caused their line up a bit crowded, so the best possibility the management will do later is reducing the number of senbatsu, they may do it on this single or maybe in future

And i may not think neru will be put to the center position next week, i wish she would, but we must not forget about other hiragana members, she have a role there, neru already hold a special position so i ain't care too much as long as i can see her on tv like always:blush:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Akashiya Sanma show is on YouTube. There is zero chance this will not lead to many more TV appearances for both Techi and Neru. Personally, I love to see them together. They clearly give each other confidence and give each other someone to reflect off. Good looks, vivid expressions, basic good sense, a tiny bit of interesting talk, especially from Neru. Gasps from other guests and audience when Techi says she's 15. Other guests include former Takarazuka performers who say most have gone on to success. Son of Sumo superstar who is a high-end shoemaker. American bodybuilder who's a gardener in Japan. TechiNeru seem to be there as part of group that reacts to others' stories. 35% of people who quit their jobs end up with higher income.

Full show (2h15m).

if the video does not show watch the video here

I can see why Sanma is popular: he's quick, he has a style, he has sharpness and good nature. He apparently started as a rakugo performer, and that helps give him his style, I think. Great timing.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Tq ukifune, suprisingly they looks calm, perfect combi[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I see this!
    [​IMG]
    And this!!
    [​IMG]
    and then this one too !!!
    [​IMG]
    i really like those scene