Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

so then let's drench the floor with tear:^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Neru and Yone went to the same school? Wow, didn't realize that. This KeyaRoom episode was really emotional with the NeruYone moments, I didn't know the two were close.

3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i'm not sure about that cuz most of the girls will be transfered to a new school after joining/debut as idols, we call it "school of idol group" the company/management purposely did that so it will be easy to manage their schedule

and you can see it on keyaki member blog

4. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    There's actually rumors, about a school for "young celebrities" in Tokyo, most of those rumors funded in innocents comments like that.

5. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Yea most young celebs/Idols would get transferred to a special school to make it easier when they need to be absent from school due to events.

At least I've heard that AMUSE has one. So I'm sure it exists.

6. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

sure it wasn't just a rumor, it just being concealed so it won't attract attention of public for safety reason maybe:^^;:

8. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Anyone know where this is from? tnx

15978070_10208051875035006_2131981358288064302_n.jpg 15894921_10208051874274987_8740967558155889260_n.jpg

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  10. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Thanks a lot ^_^

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yone's in second year high school and Neru in third year, so they're not in exactly the same class. I read somewhere that they studied together outside school, and Yone helped Neru at least as much as the other way around, and that helped bring them closer.

There were some things I didn't catch on KeyaRoom. I think the letter said that Yone actually came out and said to her when she first joined (on that KeyaKake ep) that she didn't think she could become friends with her right away. That's exactly how her attitude looked at the time, but it's amazing -- in both a good and a bad way -- to come right out and say it. Neru said something about the two of them having made a lot of mutual apologies. And I was also interested but not surprised to learn that Yone's parents opposed her joining, too. It must have been quite a heavy atmosphere, as Neru said, back at the time of the omotenashikai in January when Neru and Yone were left alone in a dressing room and had nothing to talk about, so started doing weight training ("muscle training"), doing squats and so on. I think Neru said she felt she didn't have time to waste and just started up doing the training she had to do.

I'm glad to see Neru being a bit like the behind-the-scenes Neru than she usually is: talkative and fairly open and a bit in charge. In fact, all of them seemed particularly relaxed to me. As far as I know, Habu was the only person there who doesn't live in the dorm, so that might have been a factor, and it's partly just time. But the success of the past month must feel amazing. It can't help but make a difference to how they feel about themselves. I just saw a clip of Neru's second or third appearance on KeyaKake, where she replied to something by nodding her head, and the hosts told her to speak up. Lol.

Horikoshi high school 堀越高等学校 is in Nakano, which happens to be where the jinja is that they did hatsumode (first shrine visit of the year) last week.... The other school that is apparently often mentioned as having celebrities in it is Hinode 日出高等学校, in southwestern central Tokyo. These are apparently private schools that are willing to tailor programs to suit students who have to be away for work frequently. But the piece I read suggested those aren't the only two. Neither of those are top schools, so I can imagine the intellects of Keyakizaka both going to some other, tougher school.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  12. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Actually, Neru was considerate about the situation and tried to fight that awkwardness of doing nothing just by doing something, no matter how nonsense it would appear at this moment. So she pretended to not have time to waste to not offend Yone by consciously not talking to her (its the same like when you're having lunch alone and type nonsense on your phone just to appear to be doing something). The others in Keyaroom of course joked about that being very obvious, but it just shows how dilligent she was about being a newcomer in the group.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Atreyu -- It's no wonder they all seem to love her. She has good intentions and the ability to "read the atmosphere" and be considerate of others.

14. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm sure if neru's announcement didn't coincide with hiragana keyaki announcement, they would get along faster. since keya just lost 2 members. but since neru is the first hiragana keyaki, all the girls felt threatened of their position of even newer members in the future, so it's totally understandable.
    well at least it's not like manatsu's case that she and nanase had a quarrel for almost 2 years

15. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    now I've got Neruhama addiction

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i was really attached to neru ever since she was announced as the new member of keyaki, she's too attractive in many ways and reason

neru behavior especially like in keyakitte hidden camera recently really remind me at yuko, i dunno if neru also a pervert type like yuko but she's truly superb i think:blush:
    Another goddess picture of neru being released!!!:^O^:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  17. ryanp

ryanp Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    someone comments on youtube that Neru with right training will become Mayuyu (CG) 2.0 in the future, because she's perfect. She's cute, intelligent, nice voice, and popular. [hehe]

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's another perfect Neru blog post, lol. She does seem to me to be the best writer among the Keyaki-chans. She writes about buying something at IKEA for the first time; she expresses support for all the students writing university entrance exams this weekend; and she gives us a picture of some lips...but won't say whose they are. I say whose I think they are in my post.

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks to everyone who took the time to translate these things. Really appreciate it. Yone's letter for Neru is beautiful.

20. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Holy s*** is that a jojo reference??

Serious though jojo poses seem to be trending in the 46 groups recently.

mobQu91Ol.jpg