1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Not this again...
    This stuff really makes me violent and prone to attack those who took the pictures...
    If you are a true fan, you shall don't do stuff like that...

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

So what @gocchisama and @Crossheart are saying is exactly the kind of thing people jump in and say on 2channel, thereby keeping things down to a dull roar. Personally, I'm not that good a person; I find this stuff fascinating. But I respect their efforts and try to keep behind a self-defined line.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i really like her seifuku though.

Makes me want to see Yuuka's. 100% cachemire lol

4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Imagine this isn't neru and just some girl, that be a lawsuit. (under EU-law, don't know about Japan but still...)
    How this is even remotely okay I will never undertand, celebrity or not.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

To get back to some images from a work environment.... Techi-Neru on KeyaBingo last fall, perhaps showing the special closeness Neru now thinks is bad for the group. From 2channel.

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C3rFl9pVMAAiU7e.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/C3rFNm2UcAE86cr.mp4

Japanese commenters put down Takamina's advice not to have special two-person bonds in a group, bringing back some scandal photos of her from years ago, and saying she was not the person whose advice Neru should follow.

EDIT: Apologies for briefly posting the second image with the link to its 2channel link page, which for those of you without ad-blockers may contain some unfortunate advertising images.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  6. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    isn't takamina have special bond with achan?

seeing the vid surely miss those two togetherness, hopely can see it near future that special bonds

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I didn't know about that, but it makes sense: maybe Takamina and Neru are both worrying that things they have done themselves have harmed their groups. In Neru's case, at least, she could easily be over-thinking it. That seems to be her nature. I think that staying apart may be sucking energy from both Techi and Neru herself. But of course, we know too little to really judge.

8. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    i know it's vulger, but i like girls concentrating on something and stretching legs lol

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A harvest from 2channel of gifs and short videos, mainly from the KeyaBINGO making-of feature. Thank you, 2channel.

videos:
    Neru and Mona:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/824828227575177216/pu/vid/1280x720/ozhhM-xNrQxafd9C.mp4

Neru comforting Zuumin when she was scared to go into the haunted hospital:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/824825750163296256/pu/vid/1280x720/dX8nSE4hMXyOnzJ4.mp4

Neru herself scared, entering the haunted hospital:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/826715301853093889/pu/vid/640x360/bh2X_7LhRBQkvcjC.mp4

English check:
    [​IMG]

Wrap-up party:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a still image for good measure, just after eating ramen on the show:
    C31GOFOUEAAE0db.jpg

Comments from 2channel:
    -- Looking at Neru, she doesn't seem that pretty, so why is it she's so cute? Is it tanuki magic?
    -- To sum it up, I think it's her charm (愛嬌 = "charm, attractiveness, amiability, winsomeness"; can also mean "courtesy; ingratiating behaviour"). A Japanese-Japanese dictionary says it can mean someone whose words or behaviour please the other person (the true meaning of "ingratiating").

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Actually both joined the group when they were really young and in old videos you can see that Takamina and Acchan became really quick good friends cause of their age. And after that they were always at the front and have worked for over 5 Years together. I guess they have a special bond. In an old interview Acchan said that if she doen't find someone she would live with Takamina :p

Sent with Tapatalk

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wonderful new blog post from Neru. How much she loves the current drama Quartet, and especially the newly-coined word that has become its keyword. And a photo showing why her lips might have been judged the best in K46 on KeyaBINGO.

mobkMpkRJ.jpg

Quartet is on TBS, the network that shows KeyaKake. And if you look at the page I've linked to for Quartet, you'll see that one of the supporting actors is Tomizawa Takeshi, the co-host of KeyaBINGO.

I've just watched a bit of ep1 now, and I have to say how sharp and subtle it seems so far. Strong and involving characters. Excellent classical music. Well scripted and edited. Subs here. (JP and en, with links to raws). There are sites streaming it and also torrents on nyaa dot se (not timed to subs). Sites say it is a mystery romance. Mizo-mizo shimasu.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  12. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    thanks @ukifune, i always waiting for ur post.
    so Neru being humble not to choose no 1 on lips

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    https://twitter.com/Shinkamigoto6/status/828856755593498624

I found this in Twitter.
    From what i understand, this is from Nagasaki's Asahi Shimbun and the reporter who writes this Tweet interviewed Neru and realizes just how much she loves Nagasaki and even support her as Nagasaki's ambassador?

14. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Yeah she's been often speaking the love of her hometown. I remember she recommended the night view of the central city from the mountain. Nagasaki prefecture is mostly mountains or hilly terrain and even the central area has only small flatlands and is surrounded by mountains and the sea, as we can see in the topographic map. So there's the city on the sloping land, and that makes the view awesomely beautiful she said.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The tweet is by someone on the Gojima Islands, where Neru grew up from age about 3-6. S/he says that the scan is from that day's (Feb 6) Nagasaki Shinbun newspaper. S/he says they write about Nagahama Neru, even mentioning that she had lived on the Goto Islands. The tweet says it is amazing that an 18-year-old idol can so easily draw the map of Nagasaki-ken (that's mentioned in the clipping). The tweet adds that it is a big deal that Neru says she wants to be an ambassador for Goto Islands tourism. Here's a translation of the clipping itself:
    Expectations for the communicator idol.

"I want to do something Nagasaki-esque...ah, I'll do Nagasaki Prefecture." Nagahama Neru of the idol group Keyakizaka46, which made its debut in April of last year, is from Nagasaki. In doing an autograph card, she easily drew a map of Nagasaki Prefecture: Nagasaki and Shimabara, the Hirado Peninsula, the Gojima Islands, Iki and Tsushima islands. Nagahama-san, who was raised on the Goto Islands, was fastidious about making a drawing of "the whole prefecture," showing every part of it. When she said, "I love Nagasaki," I choked up.

On January 1, this newspaper did a front-page feature on Nagahama-san. For the autograph card, 234 people, from age 6 to their 80s, applied. After the drawing, it was sent to an 18-year-old girl in Isahaya city.

"Neru-chan has made me want to spread word of how nice Nagasaki is (Nishisono Togitsu town, age 15)." "I completely agree with Neru-chan's desire to spread the desire for peace through the whole country (Oomura city, age 29)." And so on. The postcards were packed with the fans' hopes.

At a Keyakizaka46 live event, Nagahama-san suggested having a contribution box in aid of Kumamoto earthquake support, with an autographed message. The appeal raised two million yen (about $20,000). That gave her the idea of reporting infoormation. Even in interviews, she talks directly about being a descendant of people who experienced the atomic bombing and of how the Prefecture recovered. At the same time as she is engaged in idol activities, she hopes to openly involve people her own age and society in general in coming to grips with social issues. (by Sekine Megumi)

Oh, Neru Neru Neru. She just gets Neru-er and Neru-er. The world is unfolding as it should.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh wow. We always knew Neru is amazing and she keeps reminding us about it.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  18. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    d16e0e1c051fd7c057e7b703b6e16.jpg

Neru asleep~ (ps, sorry if its wrong, since it's written Neruhama [hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A wonderful new blog post from Neru. About things in her room, the drama Quartet, and how lovable the Hiraganas are.

@Kairi65 -- Yes, I believe it's Neru. I recognize the shirt from a mid-January handshake event. Lovely. Thank you. Where is it from?

In yesterday's blog post there was a photo of look-alikes Neru and Hayashida Mahiro of Fairies with their features switched. Here's a photo from Hayashida-san's Twitter of her with her "friend" Neru, congratulating Neru on her 18th birthday last September. They're the same age. I wonder if they go to the same school. (I've added the faces-switched photo second).

mahiro_fairies4sep16.jpg moblN6bPI.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It was posted by Ozeki in her blog, i believe.