1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I made a small article about Neru. I thought i was inspired, but i talked so much about her in latest write up, that in the end i feel like not giving as much anecdote as i wanted to. I probably should gather more interview on her.

Neru's story

3. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    [​IMG]
    Is being left handed a bad thing in Japan? It's clear here that Neru is left handed, but I read some article saying that she and some other left-handed Nogizaka46 members were 'corrected'.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She wrote with her right hand in the Mata Atte Kudasai.

5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    no it's not bad if you meant as in taboo bad. for writing system/shodo purpose yes maybe but that was long time ago

[​IMG]
    Ranze:chuffed:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  6. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    Saw that picture, I think she can do both but her left hand is her stronger one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

so, yuzumiko slept together on the hotel room:blush:, they try to hide it from ours sight but at the back, they are really close, great!:XD:

8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't know about other countries but back then when I was 6 yos (first year elementary school), despite being a left handed, the teachers forced me to write with my right hand. So now except writing, I do everything with my left hand (using chopsticks, knife, scissor, etc...)

9. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I think it's more of an Asian thing in general, I'm originally left handed but my parents forced me to use my right hand for writing and eating. I suppose it's good though because now I'm fairly ambidextrous :p

10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Me being left handed myself, did go through the process of being "corrected" for handwriting, but this i think was around 20 years ago in year one elementary school when i was 6-7, for my case it was more of parents not wanting to cause trouble to the teachers and such by not going against the norm of their teachings.. it indeed was not easy to use right hand, but ended up got used to it~ i moved out of country when i was in middle school so now I can write english etc. with left hand, japanese with right :^^;:

back to Neru.. I think she is a left handed too but writes with her right hand

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Most lefties end up being good with their right hand just because it's a right hand world.
    Here is a link to a Radiolab (NPR) broadcast about left handedness. It's about 20 minutes long, but fascinating.
    http://www.radiolab.org/story/whats-right-when-youre-left/

13. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    sorry, kinda lost whats this is about lol :huh:

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it was the answer we get from the HS party recently, both of them share the same room:^^;:

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's easier to write kanji that look right (especially with a brush) if you use your right hand. I know someone Chinese who was switched from left-handed to right-handed both for this reason and so that their chopsticks wouldn't 'fight' with the next person's at mealtimes in a large family.

@Akusaiko -- I guess this is partly because I haven't been able to keep up with things recently, but I don't even know who 'yuzumiko' is or what 'HS party' refers to.

16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the new drama will come soon, right now, i was refering nerutechi as yuzumiko here:blush:

17. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    My understanding is that dinner time in large families is always a fight.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The person I know says that in their family, each kid was given a plate of their own, with an amount of food on it decided by the adults, and they didn't get to take food from the common dishes. The 'fight' would be if one kid's chopsticks were on the left and kept hitting against the chopsticks of the kid next to them. Lol.

To make this on-topic, I'll just say that I haven't heard anything about Neru being left-handed...but I wouldn't be surprised.

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    this is indeed a right-handed world~~~ i think most left handed people(if not all) are more likely to be ambidextrous to some point or at least 'okay' with their weaker hand compared to right handed people, i think it will be the same if it was the opposite too(left handed world),, the power of humans to adapt

it's true there's no clear evidence that Neru is left handed compared to the obvious ones like Nogizaka's Ranze and 3rd gen members Tamami.
    Hazuki seems to be left handed too
    [​IMG]

20. Yepadee95

Yepadee95 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Etou Misa
    Twitter:
    yepadee95
    I think Neru used both, one for writing and eating, and the other for other things. My dads a lefty and he always has to sit at the end of the table or else hands will collide.
    Omg I never noticed Hazuki using her left hand. I have a thing for lefties and it's honestly awesome how she's a lefty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk