Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's on a roll: here's another blog post from Neru. Nice night photos out by the river at their drama location. And some thoughts about having to put pressure on herself to keep changing.

a4d9264cb9d4aa47fb59bcdd5fc4f-01.jpg

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

[​IMG]
    Fairies:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru's 200th blog post. She says it seems a lot, but she remembers when Sashihara Rino made 200 posts in a single day. She is moved by people who work hard. Picture is of Suzumoto getting a shoulder massage for her sore shoulders:

82f3e71615eec80daf9a0233f457c.jpg

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

6. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

the photo of neru holding the marika banner will always be my favourite

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I'm impressed with the way they take her photo here, especially his hair style, it was more beautiful, compared to the photo on anan:^O^: i wonder what they said in the article, but the small picture of neru at the sections of 'favorite dress' and 'favorite choice ' was cute and pretty, but mona, i almost think she was wearing the same style on keyake fashion check episode :^^;:

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart from this week keyakake

its about Neru's strength [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

• Like Like x 1
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a full translation of the blog post linked to by @Akusaiko. The concert was broadcast live to other theatres around japan, so at least we know there is footage that can be used to create a TV show or a DVD.

Neru and Memi:

3fd95a91cf29324fe5f5f1663d50f-04_FLIP.jpg 3fd95a91cf29324fe5f5f1663d50f_FLIP.jpg

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru and Manaka for mechakari:

jXbxtwN_CROPszw.jpg

Neru looks great! That's the strong and self-contained Neru who quietly said "hooray" when told last week on KeyaKake she had the skills of a muscular masseur/masseuse in a gay massage parlor (Shinjuku 2nd ward is apparently a gay bar area).

Here are translations of Neru's blog posts since Stage48's troubles prevented me mentioning them here:
    Vintage clothing, the Hiragana auditions
    The work of an idol

These are two of Neru's best posts. She tells people thinking of auditioning for Hiragana that they should just apply and go for it. And she talks about being an idol as a profession. And her narration for the TV ad for the Hiragana auditions is outstanding. She could be a TV announcer, too:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A new blog post from Neru. She goes out and spends time alone in a park, surrounded by picknicking families, lying on the ground looking up at the trees and the sky. The blog title is "Knowing when you have enough" which is an expression that originally comes from the Chinese mystical philosopher Laozi: "Someone who knows when they have enough will always have enough."

4a3357c343918f2a2ba490efe5210.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  15. Bingo

Bingo Member

Thanks for sharing but Neru is 3 months younger than Oda Nana.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

For anyone who finds this cryptic, I said in my comments at the end of the blog post that Neru was nine months older than Oda. I guess my admiration for Neru gave her an extra year. Reminds me of my difficulties figuring out what time and day it is in Japan. Thanks for the correction. Neru 98-09-04. Nana 98-06-04.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nagasaki broadcaster NIB (Nagasaki International Television Broadcasting) will now start showing the drama, Zankoku na Kankyakutachi, beginning on 28 June. Comments on the story praise Neru's power, effectiveness, influence in getting a station in her home city to pick up the show. I especially liked this comment:
    ねるちゃん\(^o^)/ (the first part is "Neru-chan").
    But a full national network would be better than just adding a single local network.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of part of an interview with Neru from late 2015. She has only been in K46 for a month or so, and she gives us an idea of her past, moving from the Goto Islands to Nagasaki, her troubles fitting in at school, her thoughts and her grand ambition. She makes it clear that she was not desperate to be an idol, but desperate to get away into the bigger world where no-one knew her.

I think I (and others) have translated or referred to this interview before, but I enjoyed re-reading it, and I hope you will, too.

20. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    That's the mysterious Neru, wonder what's her boyfriend become...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk