1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hope you're right it has minimal influence. I'm gaining confidence as your replies come in. But I do want to say that apart from the trolls and the anti's, there is lots of good knowledge and opinion on 2channel. Please don't tar them all with the same brush. And the fact that YouTube comments are full of this garbage shows it is not limited to 2ch. Just to anonymity, lol. The matome sites are still mainly cribbed from 2channel, too, even if the number of tweets quoted is rising.

2. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Well, opinions are, in the end, just opinions. But as far as 2ch goes you'll find just as many threads defending Neru as you'll find threads wishing her the most gruesome of fates. It's very polarized.
    Matome sites generally work after the publisher's personal opinion too, but yes. You can find interesting stuff on there a lot of the time, I've spent way too much time there while I'm in transit. But as mentioned - most people, whether commenter or reader, go on there for the laughs, nothing more. There's better platforms for solid discussion.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seems likely. Techi is 164-165, and that gap looks like about 6cm (~2.5in). I'll correct my members' chart, lol. Thanx, Neru (and @CutePanda).

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  6. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    i love the smile, beautiful and pure...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It's understandable they would do that, she is an amazing person :worthy:

Also she looks really pretty in the TPL picture where her hair is wet!

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

she just keep smiling, so adorable feels so happy just by seeing her face:blush:

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a full translation of Neru's post-Republic blog post. I call it "feeling the love." She had so much fun, and laid herself out on stage so openly, that she wants to abandon the state of ironic detachment that has been her norm up to now. She feels ready to join the human race, lol. @too_much_idea gave us a partial translation here, for comparison.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thank for the blog translation. Neru's not my oshi, but all these...different facets of her makes her fascinating to me. Whether she wants to change, or open up more - I hope it's for the best. For her own development as an idol (and as part of the human race, lol).

14. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    omg! i am so in love with the photo shoot...makes me want to smile

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I want her to be fully transferred to Kanji.

16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    She was the first to meet them and being hiragana doesn't really affect what she does with kanji so I think she should stay as sort of "both".

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another blog post. Neru talks about listening to the album and loving it -- being able to distinguish every voice. And about watching a TV show through which she learns a lot about how songs are made, details of their construction.

[​IMG]

@MasToppu -- For the sake of her feelings, yes. Kanji is where she belongs. But for the sake of her career, and for the sake of the Hiraganas.... She is really not that close to them -- you can tell from various interviews, etc. -- but she is a draw they still need when they perform. She has said she wants to take advantage of this year of comparative ease -- not going to school, I think she means -- to keep doing both. But next spring, perhaps....

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup, that special position really fit her well, and the idea of separating her from kanji is also almost impossible, even she labeled as hiragana she looks more fitted as kanji member, i've checking most of hiragana members official blog, they always taking picture of 11 members without neru:^^;: the time of their groups formation is creating gaps between her and the rest of gana, with the new recruitment of member in progress, honestly i want her to be in kanji

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

To be honest, her treatment of Hiragana is something I hold against Neru (I have so much in her favour that it doesn't matter much, but I do). She took forever to meet them. She still spends far more time with the Kanjis. And when she introduced the members, it appeared she only knew a bit about each of them. She has directly apologized for not having a big enough heart toward them. But I'm not sure much has changed, as she gets closer and closer to all the Kanjis. I wondered if the Kanjis and Hiraganas lived in different places, but on the first KeyaROOM this season, she mentioned seeing Memi and Techi going out together as she was going out herself, making it seem they were now all in the same building (the members who do not live with their families in Tokyo area).

But on the other hand, I have always thought of her as a Kanji, not a Hiragana, no matter what her official placement is.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  20. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Neru is the one and only member of Furigana Keyaki.