1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I think it's the member -- except maybe for the first two welcome messages, which may or may not be. But the things I've read from Neru, Mon and Memi all sound like them.
    The day and time the atom bomb was dropped on Nagasaki in 1945. It's commemorated as a day and time to pray for the people who died. About 40 minutes ago. May they rest in peace.

Neru knows about the bombing from her grandmother, who lived through it.

EDIT: Neru has now done a blog post about this day. Here's a translation of the post. Worth reading. She talks about peace and about how falling into this profession has given her a chance to tell people about it. And she talks about being on the same stage where Nogizaka46 performed exactly two years ago, with Neru and her parents watching. Their performance made her gasp, and her parents' change of mind made her heart leap in her chest with aspiration and dreams of the future.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    oh... thanks for the info. RIP.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

3. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    On hot summer stage, i came late from previous HKT show at heat garage.
    unfortunately i found the only empty place was 3rd block from front, and from what i heard, most people around me yelled Neru chan more than other members.
    on the second appearance (keya time slot) she wore hiragana shirt and leave during saimajo.

since she was too strong, i am afraid when new recruit of hiragana finally come, she will be fully transferred back to Hiragana to boost up them to be at least not so far behind Kanji..
    reason is i am afraid she will have less camera time, when it's come true.
    how hiragana are much more free time appeared on keya official blog, since now it's truly hiragana blog..
    maybe kanji members are too busy just for type something on their phone.

on the opposite, since techi has show sign of overload/sickness of being main figure.. the 2nd candidate for center is obviously neru..

when they accepted neru as hiragana, i bet it was only since it would hurt so many failed person on final audition to make her purely keyakizaka46 on those timing.
    how they suddenly accepted new recruit of hiragana, i bet it was also impact from unpredictable neru popularity
    i don't have any idea how this kanji-hiragana will work later on, since in my mind i always think kanji-hiragana was not in their original blue print.

everyone please teach me if i've made any poor comment..

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I don't know if other people would be down for this but I like the idea of Keyakizaka releasing double a-side singles: one song for kanji and another for hiragana, both given equal focus with the coupling songs made up of units of both both groups. I like that better than the idea of girls moving between kanji and hiragana (or concurrent positions).

6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i think the management won't separate hiragana from the keyakizaka46 and make it another group, it's was a useless act, in that case, management will need to do another new recruitments for kanji team all over again

so the theory of some gana members will be added to kanji is more relevant at this point, their number is still low, 32 peoples, there is still room for the new members to be added into keyakizaka46 group actually:)

neru already qualify as a center, there should be no problem for neru to be placed in techi position as temporary replacement, but due to her position is still blurr, this particular things may didn't come sooner i think:^^;:

it wasn't an easy task for mgmt or even for the members to replacing techi due to her mightyness:1st: few candidate that has been rumored so far was zuumin(not sure),berisa,(popularity),nen,cap(theory) and Pon! (due to Tif recently)←♡ i like this one so far:blush:

pls follow up the new gana members SR thread and official site, worried as we be, it brings a nostalgic deja vu feeling to you:)

7. ライアン

ライアン Kenkyuusei

Can someone accurately translate this for me? Some people said that this was some prediction made by some old lady about who'll have a scandal.
    Seeing Neru at 1st, even though it's just some baseless prediction, is actually heartbreaking
    [​IMG]

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

congrates neru, always in :1st: that old lady maybe already near his death. that's why:^^;: we already read and heard about that rumors since her debut. true or not it doesn't matter. we love her so much already:blush:

9. ライアン

ライアン Kenkyuusei

This is very true lol

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru apparently did 100 Years in her flying bus again in Fukuoka. And she did the pre-show announcements from backstage. Maybe with a Kyushu accent?

If they liked a lot of the candidates, they could add 14 and end up with a total of 46 across both groups: two groups of 23. But I didn't understand what they were doing when they created Hiragana and I still don't really get what they're doing -- except for adding more hands to shake. I guess this is the fate of unders, but I really feel sorry for the Hiraganas, who seem so talented to me, never getting a chance on a single. At least they're getting performances, and more songs on the CDs. Double release? Is that sometimes done?

I'm not sure what's going to happen next, but I can't see Neru going full-time in either direction any time soon. She's needed in both groups....

I love Neru, but I can't imagine her at centre for Fukyouwaon. If they had to cover for Techi, I'd suggest Neru, Mon and Pon, each for different songs. I think Mon has a lot of the same qualities as Techi, with her dancing, intensity, and expressiveness. Neru is best at cute, I think. Although she was just fine doing SaiMajo with the Hiraganas.

11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Might be a big reshuffle in the group 'almost resembling like AKB48 ?:eek: yup almost everything that nero did more towards cuteness rather than charismatic vibe like techi, but i think she had both of it and that makes her suited in both group:blush:

12. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    lol
    komesan n chapuche ...

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New Neru blog post about warm memories of Fukuoka and Keyakizaka's kind and hard-working youngest child.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru's blog post about the Rock In Japan event, with a mention of the handshake event the next day, and a pic of the dress she wore.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The anti-Neru posters in Japan who call her "fat" should look at that second pic, which makes her waist look pretty small (click for full-size photo).

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  16. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    and even smaller if u look from the back.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I spent an hour debating with myself whether to post that Keyaki Message photo (from the back). Sigh.

The photo is now less timely; posting it encourages people to subscribe to Keyaki Message (it really is worth it, especially with Neru); and this is at least a comparatively private place (compared to twitter, for example). So here it is:

[​IMG]

The term "wasp-waisted" comes to mind.

Top Keyaki Message posters as of 15 July: Naako 154, Kage-chan 125, Kyonko 102, Risa and Neru 77, Oda 76. That's in just under two weeks. Texts, photos and videos. Many "good mornings" and some "good nights."

Today Neru says they are travelling quite a bit recently and she reads Keyaki Message messages to her as they go. She says that they give her power. She also says that reading the blog, watching performances, and online searches for her all are things she is grateful for.

And that's enough from Keyaki Message for a while....

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the anti is actually manipulating the camera angel, so that neru is looking fat, i doubt that neru was gained overweight as rumored by anti at 2ch, Doraemon? which parts? if the brains maybe yes[hehe]

she always looks cute, especially in mechakari outfit:blush:

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog: I want to show Keyaki lyrics to my worried middle-school self.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Aoi-Neru-Uemuu; Neru with one of her favorite flowers, Baby's Breath (kasumisou 霞草)

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls