1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    With her current popularity, it wont hard for her to sign to big agency. But in the end of the day, it's still depend to what her wanna do after grad.
    She can become tarento and actress. Even if she have intention to retire, Sony will try to attract her to stay active in showbiz, like how they tried to Hashimoto Nanami. Big agency will scout her too.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Is there some word that she will go to university? I hope she does, but her blog post said she had made no promises and would be thinking about what to do. Unless she wants to go overseas, I don't think it would be easy for her go to university this year, since the exams and acceptance letters are pretty much done.

I did hope last year, however, when she decided not to go to university, that she had made some arrangement that would allow her to go in whatever year she wanted. Since I never dreamt she would not go to university, I was imagining that her not going then was partly for Keyaki's sake, to be available for more work when Hirate could not be counted on.

As for what she would study, I see various "international studies" programs around that would include languages, communications, and social sciences. My ideal would be for her to go to university and appear irregularly on TV shows -- even dramas -- at the same time.

At this point, though, all I really care about is that she's happy, and chooses paths that will satisfy her. And I guess I do also hope those paths will keep her in the public eye where we can see her.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Either an art like international relations or literature, I'd guess. She might have done a hard STEM if she had never touched the entertainment industry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Maybe she can still do part-time acting and commercials etc. while waiting to enter university. It will provide her with an easy stream of income :cool:.

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  7. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    Can someone translate this? (just ignore the google translate) is neru still working with bis? Capture.JPG

8. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    It's hard to get into uni later in life in Japan. Since admission is based on entrance exams, rather than qualifications, the longer you leave it after graduating high school, the more work you have to do to catch up again. I think Neru could do it, since she's hardworking and intelligent but it's important to remember that she's at a disadvantage by taking two years out.
    I see Neru doing something in the humanities. History, Philosophy... Maybe even something like Politics (Neru for Prime Minister!).
    I really hope she keeps making music. I know she's not a technically great singer or dancer but no one ever said a good idol needs to be. I'd love for her to be able to keep making songs like her keyaki solo songs. I'd definitely buy them if she did.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    There's even rumour saying she failed her uni exam 2 years ago because she's idol
    Rumour~

People are going around speculating her grad reason, it kinda worries me

I think it's just them showing support to Neru after her grad and PR the mag issues Neru was in
    That Neru cover was superb

After her grad announcement, Kuroi Hitsuji's sales was boosted from 5499(Thursday) to 14,873(Friday)
    You can see her HS queue was insane, they even estimate the people came today were around 100000o_O (That's exaggerated lol my guess was around 20000), and some female fan were seen crying (done that for 2 days)
    Neru finished her HS very late (around 10:30PM),after that she even greeted the fan in tears
    I hope she takes a good rest

This is just me reading repo, and I respect her so much more
    And I really really want a great send off for her, please let her has grad concert on May 11th in Budokan

• Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. After she finished the handshaking, she came out and spoke to the fans, saying she had done nothing but receive from them and had given them nothing, with tears in her eyes. source

2. As for the university-since-2016 rumour, it is pretty definitely false. In her blog post of 18 March 2017, she says she recently graduated from high school, and thanked the school in Tokyo that took her in. We even know what school it was, since there is photo of her in its uniform, posted around that time. In another post she said how much she had enjoyed being in a girls school after having been in a co-ed school in Nagasaki. And in a magazine piece around that time, she says that up to then she had been doing Kanji, Hiragana and school, and could now concentrate on her idol work. That sounds as if she did not intend to go to school of any kind after her graduation in early 2017.

3. In the magazine piece, she says how much she would like to do more TV, and that her ideal show would be going around art galleries and talking to people. That may be the direction she is headed. That could be done at the same time as going to college.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello all.

First of all, sorry for this silent days. I hope all of you can understand.

I received kind words from some members of this forum. Even if you don't know me, Thank you so much!

----------------------------

I just go to made an extreme resume (I didn't slept well because the event hours and I'm far from the venue). Sorry if I omit some details.

I were on the HS event and the amount of people was incredible and all of them from very early. As always I meet some friends and fans to talk about all of this. And it was not a surprise to see some fans crying already. They have probably endured a lot of pressure and at that moment they were just able to relax.

The mini-live event was fantastic (sadly no Mon-chan). Neru-chan sang Hiteishita Mirai and she did the MC. She is grateful to her fans and want everybody to meet her because she can feel all the support on the HS. Even when we already knew this is her last HS event, we hope she will be part of the rest, because Kuroi Hitsuji is the last single for her.

Thanks to my friends I was able to go to Miku-chan and Nacho-chan (lucky) line whithout lose turn (thanks to the staff too). "Please be happy and strong" Miku-chan told me (she is perfect).

Neru-chan waiting line was emotional and sometimes sad. I talked with a youtuber (big Neru-chan fan) and she was "still in shock and suffering, but wishing the best to Neru-chan".

Finally the moment.

Here the last one. "No tears Neru-chan" was the first I said while I was approaching. "Good to see you xxxx-kun". "I have good news Neru-chan, I propose and she said yes". "Congratulations, I wish you happines". "I will always wish the same for you Neru-chan" ... "Thank you Neru-chan, I love you". And with tears she said "Thanks for always coming to see me".

"We will see each other at the next event" I said while I was going. After that as other fans, I could not resist and the tears just fell.

I proudly can say I'm part of the olders Neru-chan fans (as fan time, not age [hehe]). I enjoyed all her time as idol and I will enjoy the little time she has left as Keyakizaka46 member.

Please continue supporting Neru-chan.

---------------------------

I really appreciate your concern, support and love towards Neru-chan in this forum. I'm grateful to meet people with different culture that love our culture and country. Thank you.

I actually have read all the publications in this thread and some can be a bit hard to understand and there is other where I'm very grateful. Thank you for your support.

I read and heard people who said "I will quit from Keyakizaka46". Probably that's because of anger or sadness, but if that is your decision, I respect that. Just let me tell you thank you for your time and love as Keyakizaka fan. I wish you can keep good memories and pleasant moments.

I will stay as Keyakizaka46 fan. It will be really hard to not see Neru-chan in a near future. But the girls need their fans support. I personally need Aotan to come back quickly to relieve the sadness I feel.

Keyakizaka46 as group is closing an era. They need to write and build a new one.

Thank you very much for the space.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 8
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

These are such kind words. I was tearing up while reading. You have always been keeping us updated on Neru and for this I am very grateful. Some of us, like me, as much as we wished, couldn't go to see her but I could feel the emotions in your words and I want to say we are with you. I will keep supporting the girls. Most of us will do that. That is what Neru would want us to do. Thank you once again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Wow, it took me a while to come and write something here about Neru's graduation because I was irrationally angry for no reason... In short, it was a big shock, I felt hurt, sad, it took me a long time to assimilate the news, but after seeing the reaction of many fans of Neru (encouraging) I realized how childish I was being lol
    I love Neru and always will, so I will continue to enjoy the remaining time with her as part of Keyakizaka46.

At this moment I don't want anything with more fervor than a graduation concert for Neru :s KEYAKI FANS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRY WITH GRADUATION CONCERTS YOU KNOW!?!?

• Like Like x 3
  14. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

You made me cry again but at the same time happy thank you for sharing your time in HS. thank you so much
    Congratulations :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

This is just Neru’s line???? I can’t believe this so crazy

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Tsuchi's comment about Neru's Graduation.

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thank you for such a detailed report. You give us foreign fans a glimpse into what is happening over there.

I'd like to respond to your specific comments regarding people leaving Keya due to anger or sadness. Well, some of us perhaps do that for that reason. I personally do not. I also mentioned that I'm not going to leave them completely, but I'll perhaps follow Hinata more closely now.

While I do like Keya as a whole, my strongest anchors had been yuichanzu and Neru. Why? Yuichanzu for their songs and Neru for her presence. After Zumiko graduation, you can understand that I lost something big in Keya, but I still cling to them because Neru is still there. Now that she's on the way out, then it's hard for me to follow Keya as closely as I use to be.
    Your final remark is beautiful. Keya is (willingly or not) entering a new era. I have to admit that I'm a bit pessimistic right now, but I'm still praying that they'll survive the ordeals.

Finally, should you have a chance to meet Neru again in the future, please do tell her that she's got a lot of fans abroad who root for her, despite any distance, cultural and language barriers.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    no subs... kindly help what Tsuchi said about Neru grads...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2