1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    what's with the rumor neru hs exceed 100.000 people, she's my oshi but its not making any sense 1 hour 3600 second
    3600×6 =21600(1 person/second:confused:)
    or is it the whole group?

either way sony must be crying in the corner right now losing neru so quickly

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. sukiyanen_miichan

sukiyanen_miichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    I looked at the original source that posted that and according to google translate it said the average wait time for Neru's lane is 6 hours, not that she did handshake with 100,000 in 6 hours and this makes more sense to me (though holy shit that's a long wait time) but I think we need actual reliable translators/translation lol

Though one of the pics that was used was from Nanase's hand shake so I don't know how valid this info is...

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Iamyoung @shirin thank you for your words. Is my pleasure to try to share all I can. @Obelovic thank you, I will try (sometimes is hard to control the emotions). But let me told you I saw some foreign fans on Neru-chan line, so I think she already knows.

Early I read comments talking about 120-130 thousand fans gathering, but obviously not all were Neru-chan fans. Is for all the girls.

I think they are ready for Tokyo Dome (let me dream please) :blush:

----------------------------

I know Neru-chan graduation is really hard. But think in other members feelings, they see Neru-chan everyday, they are like a family. Their suffering is bigger than us, they know her much better. But remember, we were and are important for Neru-chan and Keyakizaka46.

• Like Like x 6
  4. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    • Like Like x 1
  5. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    of course xyphyas san, i respect her decision no matter what, but i honestly hoping her to stay in the entertainment industry

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Neru-chan sent a message early and she promised she will send a lot of messages to the fans everyday. :blush:

• Like Like x 2
  8. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    Hello fellow Neru fans. I had a lot of different emotions for the past week ever since Neru announced her graduation. I had some rash thoughts which included dropping Keyaki altogether. Neru was the one who bought me to Keyaki and I felt I had no place left with her leaving. After a while, I felt I was being a little over dramatic.. I grown to love all of Keyakizaka46, their members, their music, their bond. It even extended to me discovering the wonder that is Hiragana and to now, Hinatazaka46. I wouldn't have discovered any of this without Neru. Now even though Neru hasn't announced her future plans yet, I will do my best to enjoy the remaining time she has with the group and will support her future with whatever she chooses. Neru has brought happiness to many fans like myself and she herself deserves to find happiness in whatever she does.

Thank you Neruko :flower: I will always be your fan and will always support Keyakizaka46

• Like Like x 5
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    During her photobook presentation. Yuipon said to ModelPress that Neru-chan recommended London as location for the photobook because "Yuipon would look good there".

Yuipon interview for ModelPress.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I know I'm a bit late but I wanted to take some time before I comment on Neru's graduation. I was very shocked by the announcement, and very sad. After seeing the blog posts from other members (it was nice and touching), messages from all fans here, and translations of Neru's messages to fans, I feel a little better. Neru is someone I followed since her very first days in the group and I've read every page of this thread, read all her blog posts and probably saw all photos and most videos of her through these 3 years.

Since the first time I saw Neru, I love her smile and laugh, and her adorable voice. She really has her own presence and own world, I love reading about her thoughts, and blogs. she's just unique. it's not easy to find an idol so cute and sweet and so interesting at the same time. No wonder so many people love and support her. She's the definition of an idol. I'm glad I got to know her, follow her, and she cheered me up many many times.

I'm so sad to see her go so soon and I'm worried about not seeing her after she graduates... I hope it doesn't happen, but I will respect her choice no matter what she decides. I just hope she finds happiness. She seems conflicted in recent weeks, and I think she thought about this a lot before making this decision. She's a smart girl and I know she will make good decisions for herself! I will always support her! and always miss her as idol too ._.

Thank you for everything Neru! <3

• Like Like x 6
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Let me share her March monthly message... She really looks cute with that uniform, right?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Koike's blog on her graduation

In the radio show she's in, Koike also revealed that she was very shocked to hear the news. So much that the first thing she send to her in LINE after Neru told them was "Don't". To which Neru replied with something along the line of "I want to thank you for being the first (to say that)"

• Like Like x 7
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello all.

I could not write yesterday because I had to rush to the airport after the HS event. Sorry if someone was waiting here.

----------------

I meet some friends early and was not a surprise to find the big amount of people waiting already ... a lot of fans. The atmosphere was really nice and I really liked to see many people smiling.

Even with some problems on the metal detector (malfunction), we didn't lose much time on the entrance. The goods stores was full.

The mini-live was really great and all the members (Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka) did really good. Kuroi Hitsuji full performance is amazing (you guys need to watch).

As the past HS event, I need to run to Miku-chan and Hinanonano-chan line (I will talk about this on their thread) and not lose turn. Thanks again to the Staff for the help.

Neru-chan.

Her eyes are my weakness. For a second, just a second, she looked at me while I was waiting in her line (HAPPINESS!!!) :omfg:

"Did you think I would not come to see you? Neru-chan" while I was approaching. "I knew you would come, thanks for the gift xxxx-kun" she deserves all the flowers (Miku-chan too:blush:). "I will go the next day too (we both laughed), so wait for me". "Thank you so much for always coming to see me" time ends. "One more round Neru-chan". I can swear I heard yay! :cute:

The next round is some personal theme. Sorry if I can't write about that.

She was absolutely cute and beautiful, she looks animated and in good health. All here know her big smile. Please, keep that image in your hearts.

No tears this time, but I saw many fans crying and they weren't on the last event. I understand them.

--------------------

Thank you for the space.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    what news....july 14th is near...

any news....? what she's doing rn?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

15. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Nagahama Neru AEON Card CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

those tears makes my heart break T_T

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of that blog post: Neru talks about Keyaki House and shows a number of instant-print pics she took during the event. Maybe one of the reasons she seemed less involved was that, as she says, she was devoting herself to taking pics (over 100 of them). I also translate her remarks at the end of the Thursday handshake event. She says fans inspire her to live well, with all she's got; and she asks us to keep supporting Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure of all the people in the middle three photos: is that Akanen and Monta in the water? Monta looking in the fridge? Ozeki on Dani?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hello all.

I really don't know what to say to start. And have no idea on how to describe the feelings. Is like you having the happiness and the pain at the same time.

I don't want to extend myself too much.

-----------------------------------

As usual, I meet my friends early in the morning and as usual too, the amount of people was insane. My girlfriend points something "if the management decides to recruit a new generation, Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka will have more beautiful girls as members". I said to her "you can not apply because you are engaged" (I won a kiss:blush:). Well... she said this because we by chance heard a big group of girls talking about "signing for the next recruitment", they are really beautiful also, and both groups have a lot of female fans with model looking.

The mini-live was really great and many fans have wished that they would sing W-Keyakizaka (including me) for the last time but I think and said "we probably will watch it on the Aniversary live as special (goodbye) performance with Hiragana/Hinatazaka".

Was hard and sad for all to saw Kyouko-chan crying because is the last time they will share a HS event with "Kanji" Keyakizaka. A real touching moment... I wanted to hug her.:cold:

This time as first was Neru-chan. Then I ran to the cutest line (for me) formed by Manafi-chan and Miku-chan (seriously, I was really lucky on all this HS events).

I feel sad to remember the session.

(She received me with that beautiful smile) "Neru-chan you are great, thank you for all this good memories I have with you" (she trying to not cry) "Thank you xxxx-kun you are special" (I on the edge) "I really go to miss you a lot. I feel really sad but I wish you happiness" (smiling) "Thank you for always coming. I wish you the same" (and the mutual saddest "bye bye"). :(

I know this is her last national HS event. I wish with all my heart she decides to go if there are regular HS event.

I'm really grateful to Neru-chan. She did her best as idol and I wish for her, a healthy and happy live.

It's a bit difficult to me to choose the words right now.

Thank you all of you in this forum for your support to Neru-chan. Thank you for your kind words to the sweetest and most beautiful girl the idol world ever had.

Thank you very much for the space.

==============================================================================================

@ukifune Thank you for always share your Neru-chan translations. I really appreciate your hard work. I actually visited your blogspot, thank you very much for your time.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

New audition on its way? So the thing I wrote in Keyaki and Hinata thread can be throw away. Those remaining passers from last year are history.

Maybe it has to do with groups independence and the senbatsu/unders system they adopt now since Hinatazaka46 was created.

So if the rumor is true that Keyaki got a new management and Hinata got the management who managed Kanji and Hiragana that only means both are getting rebooted. Both of them will recruit for 2nd gen Keyaki and 2nd gen Hinata?

2nd gen Kanji is part of 1st gen Keyaki and 3rd gen Hiragana is part of 1st gen Hinata? Both will get their own song after W-Keyakizaka no Uta.

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

But still, neru won't be there anymore, so, anything matter to the group won't be a matter for us anymore as neru fans:fp:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2