1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    to be honest, after neru announce her graduation, i started to realize i'm not fond of keyaki that much, maybe i just care about neru and naako a little
    i am even anticipating akbingo and nogichuu more than keyakake recently

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This is what happens when a member is given the biggest push and people feel upset when that member graduates quickly. People will feel betrayed, upset, lost confidence etc when such thing happens. Eventually time will heal everything & the management will find a better strategy to cope with member popularity & other activities.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    if you're referring to me, no it do not has any correlaton with management at all , it's just me realizing that i only care about neru, never keyaki as a group,
    i like other group member more than keyaki i think( bar neru, naako of course)

still best of luck for keyaki in the future, just give mon and yuipon double center next single

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nah I'm pointing out as a whole.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

5. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    anyone think neru, rena and milky kinda similar? people think they're rival for the ace but actually not really?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Well Rena and Milky were definitely rivals for the ace and they both coveted the center spot. Its well known that the center rivalries between Jurina-Rena and Sayanee-Milky were very competetive with a lot of behind the scenes drama.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    well i guess you're right, neru not quite that

• Like Like x 1
  8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Zuumin fits more the role of Milky/Rena in these cases.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru's photobook Koko Kara has gone over 200,000 in sales. It ranked 20th in this week's list, but with total sales now reaching 201,000. It came out over a year ago and is still selling.

[​IMG]

Konbayashi Yui's photobook is #1 in sales in the list for last week, with first-week sales of 30,000. Sakamichi dominates the rankings, with six books in the top twenty: Pon (1), Ikuta Erika (#6 - total 260K), Takayama Kazumi (11 - 34K), Nogizaka group book (17 - 332K), Shiraishi Mai (18 - 324K), Neru (20 - 210K). source

Watanabe Risa's photobook comes out next Wednesday.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

My girl Neru still dominating.

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I wonder if anyone in Keya will beat her record.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Neru is already an Ace's of the group, one of the most top candidates to be the next center spot, had experience in performing most of k46 song after techi ( when she was doing hiragana first solo concert, and praised by takahiro sensei ), getting a chance to be the center in collaboration performances between 48/46G, though many criticized his PB, other's members that release PB afterward still can't beat his record despite received a positive compliment about their perfection and beauty:fear: she also been doing many solo job compared to others, she's only missed to be the center in k46, that's all, when u said that u realized that ur not fond to the group but only care to neru, u are not the only one, me and many others out there feels like that too, if something u like is missing from the group, obviously that u won't feel the same anymore afterward, it's not like we ditch the group because we hate it, we just lost interest on it:fear:

[​IMG]
    we will miss you so much

• Like Like x 2
  14. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I knew about Keyaki 2 months ago, thanks to Fukyouwaon on youtube.It's the KEYASHOW version, with Neru as preview picture(I haven't known who she was at that moment). I was "Woah!They were so cool. They're kinda different from the "normal" idol"
    Then I went to do some research on them. I knew about their concept being rebellious/dark/trust nobody.And I watched other performances,they're all good.I also watched some Keyakake episodes as well, silly me who spared the 9th episode
    But that's all I did in regards to Keyaki at that time, watching their performances and a bit of variety shows

I was into Hiragana at that time (without knowing Neru lol), especially Kyonko. I watched Re:Mind; compare to Bemars which I couldn't finish a single episode, Re:Mind was 100% better and I was hooked
    Until I knew about Miho's role and the assumption about the dead friend being the girl who started Hiragana.
    Of course I took time to learn about that girl.

"Oh, so that's how she entered Keyaki"
    "Oh My God, this girl is really something special"
    "She's so badass!!"
    "She's so pretty!"
    "That's tough"

That's my first thoughts about Nagahama Neru who was late, while reading summary of her situation.

As I watched their show, their performances,their dramas, my interest in her grew gradually.
    She's indeed a natural idol, she has the visual (OMG her smile is national treasure lol),that close up shot in Zankoku na Kankyakutachi when she leaned on Techi's shoulder, I'll never forget those eyes lol
    She can keep up the conversation, she is great doing solo works

And I finally watched ep 9 of Keyakake
    That's the time she grabed my heart and became my kami oshi (along with Iku)

I slowly learnt about her feelings of the time she stepped into Keya, the hardship she had to bear while being kennin. She did all those jobs yet her smile still shone, such strong person, I thought. I also learnt about her friendship with Yonesan,it's beautiful.I look up her past activities whenever I had time. I think she's a kind soul, a little bit calm, considerate, sometime tricky, smart and somehow lonely or rather she has her own world

And maybe it's just me but I found there're times her smile wasn't as bright as before. And she was so thin. I went around reading matome, I saw they do talked about her exhausted eyes

She had worked so hard for both Kanji and Hiragana.She has my utmost respect

Then she announced her graduation

I know her for such short time, I don't know how to feel. But following idols for more than 9 years, Neru is the first one who made me cry lol. I even had the urge to go to HS.So I do really like her.

I feel her presence in Keya is special. She isn't a good dancer, she can't sing lol, remember her "Boku wa yada" was mocked by Fuuchan. Her image is the complete contrast of Techi, and her unit songs weren't dark at all. Neru being the source of Hiragana with their theme is Happy Aura. I feel like Neru's the candle light in a dark tunnel.How do I put it, like a matome comment I read,Keya has dark theme, but Neru flip the less dark side of Keya to the public, like two sides of the same coin.
    They say she's the "back center", she has done a great job and brought good results with all the push she has. In my eyes, she's the Kuroi Hitsuji.

I know I'm just a new born fan, I'm sorry if I say something wrong but this is how I feel about Neru and her presence in Keya

With Hinata debut and Neru's graduating, the Hiragana chapter ends on a high note.After that Hinata debut countdown live, I feel like Neru is the last Hiragana member to graduate from Keya. I wonder if they'll ever perform W-Keyaki no uta again in the future.I do hope change will come to Keya as well and in a positive meaning

Right now, I just hope Neru doesn't pull a Nanamin's case. And if she decides to stay in entertainment world, I wish for her a good managemment and be happy with whatever she chooses to do

Thanks for reading

I'm glad Neru's doing well :blush:
    That two-shot with Naako was so cute
    I'm still questioning her reason for leaving like everyday

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @Eru Pion Thank you for your kind words and feelings toward our beloved Neru-chan.

I really appreciate and value a lot, the feelings and love the international fans have. It doesn't matter if you are new or old fan, you are a fan.
    I'm very happy to know how much Neru-chan is leaving as an experience inside each one of us.

Thank you for sharing your feelings.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks, this is what i feel but can not put in word.
    I follow keyaki from start and Neru-chan came in and its like love at first sight. i feel i want to protect this girl.
    So until now, i still can not say congrats on your graduation...my heart still won't accept it...

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. FISIS

FISIS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Does anyone know if Neru was at the concert

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yes, she was. She also performed Ongaku shitsu ni kataomoi with Miichan and Ozeki as well as 100nen Mateba with all the others members as her backdancers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Eru Pion

Eru Pion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Neru is precious
    I just shared a little bit of my thoughts, to feel better

Now I understand why fans reported they cried watching 100 nen mateba

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Since today in Shibuya TSUTAYA, a memorial panel for Keyakizaka46 3rd anniversary is going to be exhibited and will be a special one. Because is related to Neru-chan graduation and her 3 years on the group, and they will display live pictures (concerts and events).

It will be a special place to have more good memories with Neru-chan.

Keyakizaka46 official website news.

--------------------------------------

Neru-chan looks really happy and she is enjoying this time with the group and fans. And she is doing her best on the anniversary events. But yes, is really hard for her fans and is even harder to try to not cry.

===========================================================================================

Her recent picture with AEON.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1