1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Some people here will downvote you if you said that, cuz they just hope neru fans can keep supporting the group, which, the reason is not relevant to neru fans anymore, how could they ask for support when the main reason for these people supporting the group is already gone:fp:, trying to forced people to change their oshi, they think it's that easy to switch to other members, lol, ain't gonna happen, are they new to the way of how 48/46G fans 'support' the group?, HS and votes have meaning for both fans and their idol

So @Tempe @iainus , chill, ur not alone:fear:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    For our dear Neru-san I will say just two things...

The amazing Sting once said and sang: "If you love somebody set them free". All who cherish Neru should be happy of her choices especially if these are life choices... That girl is so clever and confident that she surely knows better what's best for her.

For those that Neru-san was their oshi, I hope and believe that they will continue to support that what SHE loved most: Keyaki. They do not have to change oshi. Some will find another some will keep Neru at that place in their hearts. That is not the issue. She left her trail and legend in Keyaki and supporting the group will always be a way to support a part of her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Exactly. No need to change oshimen. If I should have a new oshimen, then Neru will still be my Kami-oshi. There are so many good stuffs happening in Keyaki now that I don't want to miss lol

4. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    naako literally the only reason i watched keyakake once in awhile now, it feels like you're watching something you're not interested to.. or i can say watching nogidoko, keyakake, and akbingo feels the same now

i only care about neru i guess?

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Tbh, i dun watch it at all ever since they pull out neru, lost interest:fear: but still following the group progress, just like most of us did for 48G and N46, mostly still following the news and progress

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    No Neru-chan news. But let me share this "Baby Neru-chan" pictures I found on internet.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    new blog...and now i feel settle with her grads.
    i am feeling happy for her now, not that sad, sorrow feeling like before so i knew, i move on already.

Neru happy graduation! always success to you wherever you will be.

will continue support keyakizaka

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

ps: edit typo

• Like Like x 1
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a translation of that new blog post. Plus the YouTube video of her appearance Thursday night on the Nagasaki NHK evening show:

if the video does not show watch the video here

In the blog she says she went alone to Lauv's live in Osaka, since she would be working when he was in Tokyo and Nagoya. A girl next to her spoke to her a bit, but did not seem to recognize her. She loved the evening. Lauv is an American singer-songwriter, age 25, from San Francisco but now based in LA...despite the NYC setting of the video of his song I Like Me Better. Lines from the song: "I like me better when I'm with you.... To be drunk and in love in New York City."

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    With the announcement of the dorama Kanzarashi ni Koi shite re-run, NHK dorama official Twitter published a picture of Neru-chan with Miyazaki Karen-san.

[​IMG]

NHK Nagasaki original tweet.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Found some funny/cute comparisons.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Too much internet count?

• Like Like x 6
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololololol

13. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    neru has been a ghost the past couple months so I guess it's kind of getting me used to the future. kind of sad this is how she's going to go out.. bummer that keyaki is not really bout that graduation concert style huh :cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I checked June 9th and found over 30 messages from Neru in Keyaki Message. She answered a lot of fan questions and posted some cute little bunny cartoons.
    • If you could be another member for a day, who would it be? "Miyu-chan!"
    • Do you plan to travel? She plans to go on a lot of trips.
    • Do other people in your family have double-jointed elbows? "No, just me."
    • Do you pack light or heavy for a trip? Very light...which means I sometimes forget things.
    • Do you eat popcorn at films? No, but I like the smell.
    • For foreign films, do you like subtitles or dubbed? "Subtitles!" (Me, too.)
    • What is the sport you would most like to try? Curling. (She has mentioned before enjoying curling on TV.)
    • What alcoholic drink do you like right now? "Lichee wine." Top of this page is Kirin's version, alcohol 14% (more than beer, less than sake, similar to most wine).
    • Do you plan trips carefully in advance? No, she often thinks of going somewhere and immediately buys the tickets and goes the next day.
    • song of the day for 4 June: Sincerity is Scary, by The 1975. She thinks the MV is brilliant. The artist she's most listening to now.
    Some photos from various times that have been posted here and there in recent months:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 4
  16. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Neru is having an individual grad event on the 30th of July!! I'm so happy!!
    (Hopefully they will release a dvd for it, but I don't think management will)

• Like Like x 4
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    So like a graduation con? Good. Would be absolutely disrespectful to not give a top member such as Neru a grand sending off.

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh My!! Really!! I am so happy!! Sad I won't attend but all the same so happy. Can't wait to see how she bows out from Keyaki.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

Hi.

The event will be at the Makuhari Messe and is right, that is a great news but sadly there is a bad one.

It's was also announced, Neru-chan will not participate in Keyaki Republic. That really hurts because to many fans, Keyaki Republic was supposed to be the last time to see Neru-chan on stage. That was a bomb in my groups

Keyakizaka46 Official Website Neru-chan solo event notice.

Keyakizaka46 Official Website Neru-chan and Keyaki Republic.

----------------------

Sorry if I can't give more details, but I'm really tired.

Sorry.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah. That Sucks a lot! They could have had her in Keyaki Republic then grad event follows right after

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2