1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    This shot showing off some skin below her torso is exquisitely done well. It is like teasing the fans she'll take it off bit by bit.

And here we go..lol.
    I wonder what's she's thinking at that moment. Afaik, lingerie models confessed they don't think of anything sexual during photoshoots, its either its nothing or craving for food coz they're hungry. [hehe]

And also, I wonder what's her ex-boyfriend's reaction when he sees her like this? lol

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Perhaps they don't, but the ones looking at the pictures surely do...

Dang, Neru is so sexy. I'll never be able to feel the same way looking at her ever again. :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

3. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Indeed. She really is sexy here. Great job to the guys behind this. They managed to show off her best parts(so far, considering it is just two pics).

For me, I have mixed feelings about this. Following their careers from the start and with the image they project to the public, I didn't expect for them to do this. But here we are now. If this is a phase an idol have to face, so be it. Let's just cheer for them.

IMO, if I'm gonna pick who should probably be next in line aside from Akanen? Satoshi and Meimei. I think they have great bods to boot.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I need this when it comes out. + I need a Nen photobook... Death by Neru is real right now yall

5. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Keya fandom still in shock of Neruko's skimpy photos. lol.

6. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

The moment I saw this, my jaw just dropped entirely and I saw this after I just woken up lol :shocku:

so far this shot is one of my favorites. It's simple but well presented and seeing Neru's curves are just remarkable :cute::inlove:

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm not sure why everyone is shocked. She told us a month ago there would be bikini shots in the photo book (it's mentioned in my comments at the end of the linked post). Shocked, no -- since I've had a month to get used to the idea -- but pleased at how great she is at this, too. Her slightly embarrassed expressions are perfect. She's a child of the southern sea. She has said she can swim 25 metres under water. A mermaid.

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

we are shocked to see the beauty and sexiness of neru, i was right, she is indeed a kamisama:blush:

9. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I'm just reading their reactions. I'm guessing maybe because, yes they already expected she'll be donning a bikini but it is still in their imagination of what it will look like. And now after seeing the pictures, it hit them because they're actually seeing it now in reality. It changed their perception when they tangibly see it.

10. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Uh, omfg? I'm wheezing, in my uni library right now and didn't expect that photo. :blink: Can't tell if I'm ready to see her photo book or not...

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

shocked? maybe a little...but i am really impressed with Neru picked on her hometown for her 1st photo :cool:
    fans could related to her and her story where she grew up. Also i think the photographer Kojiro Hosoi did an amazing job for this photobook.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    A few things got into my mind. I was commuting when i first saw it on twitter, and i have to admit i didn't expect that.

- My first reaction was shocked, but not disgusted. I was really surprised neru would go that for, knowing keyakizaka for their rather cool style. Also, neru is known for the cute/pure type by management, as promoted during variety and solo songs.
    - Actually it's not the bikini that shock me ( Ikuta Erika still looked pretty even though she was in bikini, same as maiyan), but the fact it looks like she's undressing while looking at you. The act of unzipping (her cover) is what is sexy, even lewd in my opinion
    - there's a risk that, because this picture is so impactful, it deteriorate the overall tone of the photobook. If you put effort to create an atmosphere of cute, elegant style in nagasaki and drop the bikini picture like that, there's great chance people only remember this one. I'm not against sexy, but you have to be moderate to balance with the rest. This one made my jaw drop.
    - I checked japanese matome and they said it was photoshopped, because in cruel audience, and some fukyouwaon live, neru looks chubby (with picture as evidence). Personally i don't think it is, because first it might be the uniform that make her look plump, second there's no taboo about chubby girls in japan (in japanese gravure, thick girls are widely accepted, even appreciated) and third, it's easy to check if someone is chubby by her collarbone, neck and cheek. Neru has all of them.
    - I'm feeling guilty toward her parents. They let her be an idol after a nogizaka concert, not for this. I know they are conservative since they almost stopped her doing idol activities. I hope it has not worsen their opinion on our world.

I feel like, the gap between her pure personnality and this wicked picture is undeniably a big selling point, it might work, but if techi is on swimsuit, there's a big no in my mind.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i think Pechan photobook could top Neru photobook. lets see who will sell more copies in their 1st week on Oricon chart.

as far as using photoshop ...i dont know but i wouldnt be surprise if they did fix it up a little to make it looks perfect (change the color tone or do some adjustment/touch up)

14. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Honestly though, why would they be mad/disappointed? First of all, she quite likely talked to them about this and honestly, Nogizaka does gravure too. When she joined Keyakizaka, they should have been at least 75% sure that at least a few members could do gravure at some point because Nogizaka members did it too even though it didn't fit their image.
    Nogizaka did it even though they have their "pure" thing going on, why is it suddenly shocking at least for a part of their fans if Keyakizaka members do the same? People should have expected it sooner or later in my opinion as there are girls in almost every idol group who do the same and wether you like it or not, Keyakizaka is, at least for the moment, an idol group and is recognized by the general public as such.

Just asking out of interest, what's the big difference in your opinion? It doesn't really fit Neru's image and it surely doesn't fit Techi's image as well, at least in my opinion, but why is it okay for you if one girl does it and if the other girl does it it's terrible?

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Nah, neru gives me the vibe of a "smart girl from back home who is a little clumsy, but very confident and mischievous once you get to know her" this photobook, from the shots we've seen, show that exact image, especially the bikini ones. It fits her image well.

Techi's image is no unlike that, that i just can't see her in a swimsuit at all loool. Maybe if she wore a swimsuit and a hoodie on top, it would work lol

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if they decide to let Techi do a photobook, a lot of fans will be really happy ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I can't even..lol.

But I think she can pull it off, just give her a different theme that suits her current image. IMO, in a few more years, maybe. But not now, even if there are scantily clad gravure idols younger than her.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

:eek: oh my. . . mama. . . i froze, period
    akanen? berika? . . . :shocku:

19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    *sprays holy water on this thread*

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I kind of agree with this. It's my opinion, too. I don't know what they talked about back then that made them finally approve of Neru's continuing to join Keya. I hope this type of picture is part of what they discussed. I don't think this will worsen their opinion (they've likely seen something similar if not worse), but still I wonder how they feel seeing their daughter displaying her (admittedly curvy, sexy) body like this. Finally, for me at least, these pictures still lack context. I mean, if these are parts of a series of pictures showing her preparing for the beach, then it might feel different. I have to look at the whole book for this.

No, I'm not complaining. Sexy Neru is a sight to behold.