1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

why do i got a feeling that i saw berika swimsuit in lingerie catalog?:^^;: she's always cute but why god's make her chest look a bit to flat:fp:
    i cheers for both of 'em, especially my kami- Neru:blush:

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Most of Sakamichi's members are flat. You shouldn't even surprised like that. ~~

3. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    because they dont sell boobs :p ... they sell Elegance and cuteness

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't think they're flat. They're proportionally perfect, lol.

5. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Hopefully not. Can't imagine the girls performing live in their two-piece swimsuits, much more while playing their signature songs. I dread that day will come.
    No offense, but flat is not the appropriate word to describe their racks, IMHO. Considering their ethnicity, body type and age, those are small, maybe, but not flat as a board. I'm no expert at cup sizes, but googling* at those flat-chested women in comparison to Pe-chan's and Neru's, I can confidently say that our two Keya girls have more size and cleavage compared to those women I aforementioned, despite the best effort by their staff to make the 2 girls' busts appear bigger than it seems in their photos.

* 'flat chested women' on Google Image

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  6. keyakifan

keyakifan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I bet, Imaizumi has a nice bust.

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Indeed she had, but not anymore though.

8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

first, i didn't said i surprised, second, i said "look a bit to flat", i'm talking about Berika picture there , probably it wouldn't look like that if the picture taken in different angle, actually his chest may be bigger than the one showing in that picture, i didn't said she doesn't look good or something's, i said she's cute, didn't i?lol:p and third, i never consider or feel 48/46G in bikini can be describe as 'Selling Boobs", also not all of the members truely had "Elegance and cuteness", that's why some of them doesn't really have to sing well, dance well, looks slender, smart etc because idols didn't just singing and dancing, they do a lot of things, they are selling talents

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  10. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Flat? They look about b cup size and that's not flat. Flat would be no boobs at all without cleavage.

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I don’t care about the cup size. Flatter is better anyway. We can only hope for more lewd sexiness, especially if it’s in a video! But for now I’ll take the photobooks. Especially if techi is next. And shida. And risa. And... the rest, especially 2nd gen hiraganas! They all deserve to show their great lewd bodies to the world!

12. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Your points are well-taken. To each his own, if I may say. The word flat might not sit well with me, but then again no offense meant.
    I can vouch for that. Saw her gravure video before joining K46 and I must say she really had an ample bosom and curves at a young age. Obviously, she lost her weight and looked thin when she returned from her hiatus in Makuhari. But looking at her latest pics, she's gradually returning in the pink of health. I'm not expecting to see her shapely figure return like before in the near future, but I'm more keen on seeing a healthier and more active Zuumin in days to come.

13. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ok guys, goods points but here we are at neru thread...back to our lovely tanuki.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

14. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Ah. Okay.

Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru. Neru.

Done.

Tbh, yeah you're right. I'll be mindful next time. Thanks.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi-Neru pool scene from the behind-the-scenes video on the Zankoku na Kankyakutachi disks that will come out November 29:

if the video does not show watch the video here

(double-posted from Techi thread)

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Must be very lonely being a 1.5 gen member alone...

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    1.5 gen ? because she's join later (after 1st gen audition) ?

18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup, like as many people describe neru as 1.5 gen of keyaki, she also the only first sole member of hiragana keyaki before the rest of hiragana members who being known as keyaki 2rd gen been added

i see them like this
    keyakizaka46
    -1st gen
    -1.5 gen(neru/hiragana)
    -2rd gen(hiragana/except neru)

hiragana keyakizaka46
    -1st gen(neru)
    -1.5 gen(hiragana/except neru)
    -2rd gen

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  19. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    im new knowing neru ... as now ... is she a top tier kanji keyaki ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    very nice OPV!