1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I'd also like to pay my homage to Neru-chan, now on the last day of her blog's existence...

Thank you Neru-chan for the best lesson on chemistry I have ever had: I will never forget the chemical elements again. I'm also thankful for this specific video as through this, it was you, one of the cutest girls in the world, that introduced me to Keyakizaka46.

We will be thrilled to follow you in case you decide to pursue even greater things in the show-business. If not good luck to any of your endeavors.

Even if you were not my oshi (just one among equals in this group of great girls) I wish that you may enjoy life as you want it to be. God bless you Neru-chan, may life and heavens bring you happiness and return to you all the joy and sweetness that you offered to all of us, tenfold!

Thank you! and Goodbye!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. yoh

yoh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Happy birthday Neru-chan :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  3. gakki

gakki Kenkyuusei

Any update on neru?

4. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    I saw a post that neru was spotted at the tokyo dome concert. She's been completely quiet since her graduation so it's nice to finally get some update on her. Whether she decides to remain out the celebrity spotlight or not, I'm glad I was her fan :blush:

and on that note I still have not watched her last keyakitte ep. I don't think I can do it..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I saw it the other day.
    It was really very painful, I can't take the feeling that she has graduated very soon.
    I know it is not true, that it has been very hard and intense years for her as Idol. But ... she has been leaving it, and I feel that something is missing, when I see the things of Keyakizaka46. I can't get over her graduation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    According to an interview in INTERNET TV Guide. Aotan contacted our beloved Neru-chan to have some advice for Miracle Quiz.
    Sadly, no more details but seems Neru-chan is fine.

(Now I need a lot of HS tickets)

Read the interview here: Aotan interview for INTERNET TV Guide.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    when is keyaki next HS :^O^:

report back soon ;)

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Until 9th single release >(:wall::cold::cry2:

9. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I just saw the clip that plays when you get a signed card on unis on air with Neru??? Where did it came from?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Apparently someone uploaded it to Weibo, I'm guessing they were data mining the game and found it in there.
    https://twitter.com/Neru_ryuya/status/1209338243658862592

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'd like to see her cards too. They shot the cards a while ago (based on Mon's hair).

12. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Watching this video has been a great joy.
    I wish someone could extract the videos and photos of Neru from the game.

13. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    From my understanding, someone took a video that filmed neru chan and posted it on tiktok? People are demanding it to be taken down since it is probably filmed after Neru's graduation.
    Not sure if the original tiktok is still here. The tweet has a screenshot of the tiktok.
    https://twitter.com/maiiku46/status/1223250290867986433?s=09

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@charm there's still video of it on tweet https://twitter.com/i/status/1223248962087337984 she's retired already, it could be lot of pic or video of neru out there had been taken by public, evenn her autograph, but many are not shared, i don't know if i'm going to mad or feel grateful towards this fellow, cuz, as long as he's not a stalker or trying to harm neru, i'm fine , we all miss her so much anyway :cry::cry::cry:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    It is true. The truth is that it is very bad, record a person without their consent and upload it to social networks, but ....
    When I saw the images I felt suddenly happy. Seeing Neru smiling and doing his normal life, somehow calms my heart that has been damaged since graduation.

Of course, if it is not her desire to be a public person, she should be respected by everyone and not bother her.

But ... Am I a very bad person for feeling happy about this stolen video?
    For wishing that I hope someone occasionally shows us a picture of her?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Atsu-nee I think it's something very normal to feel, we are only human after all, and Neru had been "part of our life" in a way or another. So, no, you're not bad at all. I think a lot of us are just happy to see her smile again and enjoy her time even if we know it's not exactly a polite thing to do.
    Personally, I was just listening Mata Atte Kudasai... and I realized that I really miss her. I couldn't even stand this song at the start but now I wish I could just say thanks to Neru, Keyaki wouldn't have been the same without her.
    I still love her character in TakuDare tho

• Like Like x 3
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was pretty much very happy when I saw the video. It's been so long since we heard from her after graduation. I think the one who took the video was even more surprised and happy to have seen her, he couldn't just go without taking the video :lol: It may be wrong but in a way has brought some reassurance to fans that she is doing well

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    as selfish as it might be, glad to see a small glimse of neru, happy and well :blush:

btw still did not watched her last keyakitte episode.. and I probably never will :oops:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Neru's video almost seems like it was on purpose. Like she could have put on her facemask immediately if she wanted to. It seemed like "Oh no I forgot to put my mask on. :^^;: I hope no one takes my picture. :blush: Whoopsies. [hehe]:p"

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    It's a funny thing - it's nice seeing her again, but you also want her to have the privacy she chose when she graduated. Much as she could easily have carried on in showbiz, doing quiz shows if nothing else. . . I still miss her, she was such a sweet, endearing girl.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2