1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    for the 1st single to Sekai she always uneasy with her look in keyakitte, after futari sezon she is more comfortable. One of the popular members in keyakizaka and always sold out her hs so I'm really happy for her

• Like Like x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The NaaKen now has so much more to study. Her reaction to the announcement that she was in the front row is now a classic moment in KeyaKake history. How can a person be so real and ordinary, and so moe at the same time? How can you not just love her? (Well, I know some people just see the ordinary and can't grasp all the rest. Some of them post on 2channel. Too bad for them.)

3. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    always haters around. but thats ok. now the research club can get more funding! and more members.

wonder if shes gonna cook something special to celebrate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's Naako's blog post for Monday: "4th single." So moving. She thanks the fans for watching over her, even hidden in the third line; and she thanks her sister for the many talks they had when Naako was feeling at a loss.

She says she was really shocked when her name was called for the first line. It was only because of her experience in "five cards", doing Bokutachi no Sensou live, that she could ever imagine being able to perform with no-one in front of her, directly facing the audience.

EDIT: On the previous page, I confidently said to @Aozora that Naako holding up one finger was not saying she was centre or anything, but just that the first handshake sales period for the 4th single was starting. Even at the time, I felt funny about being so sure. Now I think sneaky Naako, while on the surface talking about the sales period, was blandly hinting at her new place in the front line. I'm pretty certain that the senbatsu show had been recorded by then (about ten days ago; the show was probably recorded at least three weeks ago, I believe).

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    adorable weirdo still doing what she does best.
    170307 KEYABINGO!2 ep09 6Mbps.mp4_snapshot_20.46_[2017.03.08_20.40.30].jpg
    i hope they made up
    170307 KEYABINGO!2 ep09 6Mbps.mp4_snapshot_20.46_[2017.03.08_20.40.30].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so Nanako and Zuumin won the 1st cool beauty contest in Bingo :1st: #WellDone

here is an gif from old episode of keyakake

Nanako, Akanen and pon are cool beauty in my book

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm completely dumbfounded by Zuumin winning -- especially with how uncontrollably she was laughing in KeyaKake last weekend. She's really coming out of herself, it seems to me. But Nanako just followed up on her amazing impassivity in the KeyaKake episode where they had the masseur going at her feet in ways that had all the previous girls screaming, and Nanako did not react at all and had to be ordered to make some sound so they could stop.

8. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Nanako was robbed, she shouldn't have to share the title. She should've been given the title outright for not changing her expression after being announced co-winner.

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    on other hand it can be said that zuumin had the ability to switch on the fly so good on her.

but the fact that nanako used personal pain to inspire her..
    this is almost as good as the palm reading episode faces. which i'll post when i get home

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a discussion today on a news site about why on earth people would like Naako. To some, she seems plain and boring. But to me and a lot of fans, she is one of the most interesting members: quirky, honest, hilarious, cute, many-sided (mangaka, cook, recipe-maker), great at handshake and at setting up handshake scenarios (cosplay, fan club, etc.). One person wondered why such a dark person would become an idol. My answer: because she loves idols.

She's great on today's Keyakitte, Kakenai. So much herself -- contained, shy, smiling -- and then they show from her blog that she's almost a pro-level mangaka, cooks well, creates entertaining and easy to follow recipes, and is the most frequent blog-poster of all.

11. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    I didn't really like Naako in the beginning but she's become one of my favorites. Definitely top 5.

12. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    nanako is clearly one of the most.. "out-there"-est girls. i think shes living proof that being normal is ok. in a group filled with people that give off such strong vibes (imaizumi, moriya, and of course hirate), its nice to be reminded that they are all just really people like us.
    but she probably works harder than anyone else on keyaki in terms of non-music related activities. she reminds me alittle of akimoto manatsu from nogizaka, but without the saccharine-sweet persona.

the school performance when she quipped that high school students are scary, and that statement regarding kouhaku shows that just really is just a normal girl living a dream and just says immediately what she thinks. its not diplomatic but it does make one think "... thats not what i wanted to hear but that fair enough"

back in the early days, she and sato were the last people icould identify coz they looked similar to me. Now, there is absolutely no way i cant recognize her. saw her at an event once, shes cute. worth every cent.

im glad that she managed to get a turn at the front row. she needs it as much as anyone and its about time. regardless of how it goes, it would be safe to assume she will her best. plus Oda and Yonetani are with her! Nanachanzu will give her the strength she needs.

tl;dr would protect this adorable weirdo from everything in the world.except kojima. kojima scares me even.

edit: thats alot of writing. sorry.
    edit2: just my opinion. YMMV

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's exactly how I felt when she said that doesn't share what she cooks with the members, but eats it all herself (except for baking she shares with family). Yone-san even said she keeps asking for some, but Naako hasn't given her any. I was shocked for a moment, then thought: she's not cooking to ingratiate herself with people, she's cooking for herself and to develop her skills (and for her blog). There's something clean and not fakey about that.

14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

she is just weird, thats what make her interesting and sometime her lack of expression make me wonder does her mind wandering somewhere else and think that is so naako-like

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

From this week Keyakake, it was nice to learn more about Nanako 4 square comic and her cooking blog.
    Maybe Nanako could bake a cake and share it with the members. Poor Yonesan got denied by Nanako.

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She did, she make chocolates for all 32 of Keyaki members and shared them for Valentine day.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

yes i saw some photos from her blog about making chocolates for V day. nice cooking blog from Nanako:)

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a link to that post, where you can see (a) what a pro Naako is at this stuff, and (b) how cute her cooking instructions are. They're easy to follow, too (except in this case you have to already know a bit about making chocolates).

In her post for 14 March -- "White Day," on which people who got sweets for Valentine's Day return the favour -- she says she got pudding from Aoi-chan and the first home-made chocolates she has ever received, from Nijika:

saitokengoanimatormobTBMfsw.jpg

19. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I EXPECTED NO LESS
    170321 KEYABINGO!2 ep11 6Mbps.mp4_snapshot_16.44_[2017.03.22_20.18.31].jpg

20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    also not to double post but my favourite scene of nanako has got to be from the palm reading.
    when they said that the person in last place might not it alive to the next year, this was her reaction, compared to everyone else.

160913 KEYABINGO! ep10.mp4_snapshot_01.50_[2016.09.15_06.03.31].jpg 160913 KEYABINGO! ep10.mp4_snapshot_01.49_[2016.09.15_06.03.29].jpg 160913 KEYABINGO! ep10.mp4_snapshot_01.50_[2016.09.14_17.32.45].jpg 160913 KEYABINGO! ep10.mp4_snapshot_01.49_[2016.09.14_17.32.31].jpg

Its what made me fall in love with this weirdo.
    Dammit I want to adopt all of Nanachanzu