1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    [​IMG]

here is she apologizing for the foul she made during the table tennis bit. shes is an awfully polite girl. i hope she wasnt thinking about how she screwed up in front of a senior entertainer but knowing her... the scene with kojima comes to mind but at least she didnt cry.

not sure if she is still star struck and hasnt realized that shes a star too. shes the most down-to-earth idol ive seen in awhile. where some seem to be "idols woth normal lives" , she personifies the opposite: a "normal girl with an idol life"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    she seems to have a 'Cinderella' aura about her. Like she came from poverty (ping pong with their slippers, sighing when Sugai was listing her hobbies) and trying to pass as a princess/idol.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Doesn't necessarily means like that.

Who wouldn't drop their jaw when Yuuka reveals her vacation home??

4. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    its all speculation until she says it herself.
    for now, enjoy the fact that our research club president is adorably odd. thats the best kind of president

5. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    no no, I was referring to when yuuka was listing her childhood hobbies (horseback riding, ice skating, ballet, etc..) and yonetani (i think) called nanako out by saying she was sighing out loud. Nanako then replied saying those are all the things she wanted to do but couldn't. (like cinderalla wanting to go to be ball, but have no dress.) (oh forgot she got mad at her mom for not letting her get the dress she wanted, lol.)

She could probably do those now, like a location shoot for one of the shows

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new comic from Naako and Pechan was in it.

[​IMG]

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm happy that she posted more of her 4 koma!

This one is about how she gets surprised when Berika suddenly shouted "WASSHOOII!!" with all her might then switched back to Berika that we all know

8. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Thanks for translating! During the blog invasion ep I was really surprised that she's this talented in manga, screen toning , as i read and hear is difficult.

9. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Uhm when did this happen? I got to know.

10. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Keyakake episode 74.

11. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Thanks! The eng sub for that episode got just released too. Time to catch up ~

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Naako pv preview :

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup :here

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako is incredibly cute on Sunday night's KeyaKake. The Nana-chans are on location at the Shibuya 109 department store, which is collaborating on publicity for Fukyouwaon. At one point, she mistakenly calls it "Tsutaya," the record store next door. After that she apologizes in several ways, including bowing in apology toward the store entrance. But she keeps smiling so Naako-ly. Then she buys a big cookie with the numbers 109 on it. She offers Oda a bite, and she takes it, but Yone-san bobs and weaves to avoid it, since she "doesn't want an indirect kiss." Meanwhile, Naako chomps away.

14. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    omg how does naako even exist. i regret not being in japan when they were filming. seeing Nanachanzu would make my life.

I notice that the left side of the front row is basically all the mythical beings. we have the legendary Neru, the fairy Uemu and then we have Nanako, someone who can only be described as otherworldly. sometimes i wonder how she even exists. i bet she and berika will have difficulty in the real world finding jobs.

but then again.. Nanako has proven to be intelligent.(as shown in the quiz. she got 3rd? top 5 at least). so she just lacks.. awareness.
    unless this is how the variety wants to play her out. her blog posts and general demeanour is still pretty good tho. i just hope people dont forget how smart she really is.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tbh Nanachanzu are all messy in their own ways, which is why Tsuchii calls them ponkotsu trio as well.

Like how Naako is smart and hard worker, but very clumsy and my pace-y. Yone is smart too, but she's too logical and rational you could see how embarassed she was when they do the Nanachanzu pose in public. Oda is, smart too, but she understood her variety character and shamelessly do and say funny things that drag both Naako and Yone into a fun chaos.

16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    it is a crime to call yonesan ponkotsu.
    but in that trio she is outnumbered. so it cant be helped

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've got to say that Yone-san's embarrassment when they do the Nana-chans pose just takes her cuteness to another level. It's like you see the embarrassment underneath, but she goes ahead and does the pose anyway, and the embarrassment just makes her smile burn even brighter.

But to get back to the subject of this thread, I love how how @Blitzius put it: "omg how does naako even exist." There was a discussion on 2channel or somewhere about which members were the best cooks. I'm going to vote for Mon, of course, but Naako's recipes are really well presented. They show her visual talent, like her mangas. And also they reveal that she actually has a logical mind, underneath all the bizarreness. (other names: Uemura, and Neru -- for getting a prize in that adult recipe contest in Nagasaki.)

I love the way she keeps her smile even when you know she is feeling worried or embarrassed underneath it. Such a likeable-seeming person, to me.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako in November 2015, praying at the Nogi shrine for the success of the Omitatekai, Keyakizaka's first-ever public appearance. We know Nanako so much better now.

mobKf9g9T_700shp.jpg

20. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    has she ever made/post a manga about Tsuchida and Sawabe? she said she had an idea on a manga when they asked her (or did she forget, lol)