1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Nagasawa Nanako (長沢 菜々香)
    Nickname: Naako (なぁこ)
    Birth date:April 23rd, , 1997.
    Bloodtype:A
    Birth place:Yamagata, Japan.
    Height:152cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    She looks like Churi in the profile picture [hehe]
    I wonder why nobody has ever posted in her thread :confused:
    Will definitely watch her growing from now on ;)

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Yup, she is my Keyaki oshi.
    Always a fun ride to cheer for inferiority complex girls. Ganbatte!:)

4. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
  5. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
  6. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

more like Nanako #learn2rap :rofl::rofl:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I thought her individual PV was really clever!! it was really fun, but she also told us something about herself in her rap aha.

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I trasnalted Nanako's Best Times interview on my blog. I never really paid attention to her, but she seems really cute from this interview (and in her individual PV!) she talks about her favorite idols and why she likes them.
    http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/142881263635/best-times-nagasawa-nanakos-best-3-interview

[​IMG]

since her thread is so lonely, I'll post some of it on here:

―This time I’ll be investigating Nagasawa-san’s Idol Wota style. I am going to ask you to name your BEST 3 favorite idols.

Nagasawa:
    There are too many, I can’t make up my mind! I’ve decided on two, but I’m totally troubled deciding where to place these two (laughs).

―Clearly you think your love for idols is so great that it’s hard to decide, but let’s try to start from third place!

Nagasawa:
    …..(Carefully considers) Third place goes to “Bandojanaimon!”! I like the bass player Mochizuki Miyu. They’re all really high-level idols, but even so all the members’ voices are anime-like! But like a band they all play instruments, which I think makes them seem really cool!

―While listening to Bandojanaimon do you usually watch their visuals [like music videos or performances]?

Nagasawa:
    I’m always busy, but a few days ago I was able to go to an event (laughs). I got to privately participate in event at the store WEGO. At the event, if you purchased above a set number of items, you could have the members of the group check you out at the register. It was so cute. Until recently I was in my home province of Yamagata. I used the event as an excuse to go to Tokyo I think.

―Because you’ll mix with normal people, do you think it’s alright to go to these events?

Nagasawa:
    Isn’t it all right if it’s with my Idol family? (laughs)

―You love Mochizuki, but did you get to meet her at that event?

Nagasawa:
    I was served at Koishio Ringo’s register at the event. But I wasn’t upset at all! She’s so cute and she was trembling a little. I totally seem like an Oshi hen [someone who always changes oshi] (laughs). But of course Miyu-chan is number one! She once tweeted about me on twitter. On my blog I wrote that I was using them as the background on my phone, and Miyu-chan and Ringo-chan found my post and cited it on their twitter! I was so happy!

―Please announce your 2nd place choice!

Nagasawa:
    I’m really indecisive about this (laughs). Truthfully I adore Miyawaki Sakura-chan ♡, but I feel like I don’t know which group to name. She’s in both AKB and HKT after all….

―You’re really struggling (laughs).

Nagasawa:
    Immediately it’s Miyawaki Sakura-chan (laughs). Her face is very much my type. Isn’t she center right now?! I think that’s so amazing. I search for Sakura-chan on Youtube a lot. Her personality is also really cute. The way she runs and everything is really special (laughs). Lately I’ve been using a Sakura-chan key holder on my bag! It got stuck in the refrigerator and cracked, I was so miserable (cries).

―It got caught in the refrigerator? What kind of a situation was that (laughs)?

Nagasawa:
    It’s a plastic key holder with a picture in it. I put it on top of the refrigerator and when I closed the door I immediately started pulling on it. It cracked right in the middle. I still took it with me… (cries).

―Where did you buy the key holder?

Nagasawa:
    The AKB shop in Akihabara. Their pictures were lined up on the wall and I thought to myself, “I wonder how you can all be so cute like this?” I also go to the theater to be put in a fighting spirit ♪ When I look at them, everyone is so skinny… and their faces are so small. It would be good if I went on a diet, right…?

―No, no! You’re thin enough!

Nagasawa:
    No, no (laughs). If I compare myself to them… when I look at them I wonder, what did they do to get like this? How do you do that? (cries) So I investigate their diets and stuff on the internet.

―Besides dieting, what have you been doing lately?
    read the rest here: http://keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com/post/142881263635/best-times-nagasawa-nanakos-best-3-interview
    [/SPOILER]

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great interview, jujuchuu. I especially liked what she said about Akimoto Manatsu -- and about how she herself can't really aspire to much except becoming "human." Lol.

I just read a recent blog post where she said that she did part-time work as a miko, back in Yamagata. There were pics of her pulling her hair back to show how she wore it then. I too never paid much attention to her, but all of them are becoming clearer to me as people, and I think they are all becoming prettier as time goes on (certainly prettier than in the MV, which didn't concentrate on prettiness).

This is all part of the publicity she and other members are giving to this weekend's big HS event, I think. In her next post, she was more direct in asking people to come to her lane, lane 10. She's with two others, Habu and Suzumoto. She called them "Mizuu and Miyu (Kuritarou)". She wrote that みづぅ と みゆ(栗太郎).

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Just read it thorough now.
    I guess being ex-miko shaped her social understanding as such. I mean, cracked a key-holder in the refrigerator?:rofl:
    And I like how she started her first national handshake (or her idol career) with "becoming human" first.:lol:

Thanks jujuchuu for the translation, and thx ukifune for confirming what I guessed in her recent post.

13. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I mean, it's interesting to hear what people are saying over 2chan and all, but what does it have to do with Nanako...? :^^;: Unless she suddenly decided to have the nickname Neru [hehe]

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think he's mistaken with Keyakizaka's Neru ?

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, another Naga.... N...

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, at least that increase post-count and view-count in Nanako thread. Thanks anyway:D

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lol. I can sometimes be so sloppy. Thanks for pointing it out so I can move the post.

First I got her name wrong: made it Nanaka instead of Nanako. I don't feel so bad about that, because the kanji actually do look like Nanaka. But pure sloppiness is no good.

One thing, however: I actually am paying more attention to Nanako now, after getting a better sense of who she really is. And this little development will shame me into paying even more.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  18. applehime

applehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Happy 19th birthday Naako! :cry2::ome:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Nanako :ome::ome:

bday fanart
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2017