1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If Naako felt she was a backup singer and dancer she would have left the group at the same time as Zuumin. I think she was fine with how things were even with Takamina's warning in Dec 2016 when she was told and some other members about the future. They had to be prepared for more members who will join the group and 21 members in a senbatsu won't last forever.

Despite that warning some 1ki members were not prepared. 9th senbatsu changed the whole group's dynamic. Other 1ki have accepted the change but some didn't seem to take it very light and plus some 1ki have now stepped up while others faded away in regards to 2ki. The new 2ki members look very strong and I fear some of those variables in the mix of her decision to graduate as she was absent of meeting new 2ki members. Her opportunities will get more limited with more members join the group.

What will happen to her when next Sakamichi Joint Audition takes place. A stronger 3ki joins the group. She feels other dreams are more worth it than stay in a group and get as much attention like Kotoko got in Nogi.

Cooperate with Yukka's new Keyakizaka to get bigger as a group or catch your other dreams. That was her options. Miichan, Fuuchan, Nijika, Ozeki who didn't make it in senbatsu were the only ones who commented on 9th senbatsu and Rikopi from 2ki.

I don't think Naako took it very light.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I will certainly miss you, Naako-sensei. Thank you for the laughs, thank you for the memories. Be the best manga artist you can be, if that is your dream. If not, whatever your dream is, I hope it comes true for you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Naakooooo ;_;
    I am going to miss her. I wish her the best, whatever she has got planned for the future.

Too be honest, I was hoping she would stayed a bit longer, especially since she made it to the the zombie/zambi stage show last year, IIRC.
    There were a lot of first gens that were more suitable for acting, but never actually got a proper opportunity, Naako included.

4. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Damn another favourite of mine to graduate. I must confess since starting watching their variety show (keyakitte) from the beginning I thought she would be one of the first members to graduate. But she’s one of the few who gradually changed character and eased in when the camera is on her. I’m going to miss her and good luck to what the future holds for her.

I’m curious about Pe-chan though, if Suzumoto were ride or die with Oda I would think they would graduate together as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Naako sensei :(

With everything crazy going on in the world the Keyakis are a welcome respite, none more so than Nanako sensei.

I will miss your uniqueness, fare thee well

6. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Not an expert on Keya but she was always a favourite. Did you she talk about wanting to do manga on Keyakitte and if she's an artist are there any examples of her work online?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yup, she was featured on the magazine Ribon and even drew a cartoon about Pechan's love of bread:

https://sakamichinotes.blogspot.com/2017/09/nagasawa-nanakos-comic-strip-for-october.html

That and her un-idol like walk (scratching her head, lol) is what I will miss most about her.

• Like Like x 2
  8. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    do you remember that keyakake episode where she ranked as this year's lucky girl? i guess that good fortune will start after her graduation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

Thanks for all the handwork and CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    i like everbody in the group but i especially always liked Naako. she was funny and unlike some other girls in the group never seemed to of been changed by her fame once the group exploded.

hope she opens up an instagram account soon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Whenever Naako cried, she had two of the most beautiful teary eyes... I hope she cries as rarely as possible and smiles as often as possible. Naako-chan you were UNIQUE, the pinnacle of a stoic person and the true embodiment of being truly COOL. I hope that Mrs. Nagasawa, the manga artist, will just begin her ascending career but I wish that Naako, the person we all loved, will pursue whatever she likes most and be happy! Goodbye and thank you Nagasawa Nanako-san...

• Like Like x 2
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Judging from various radio, blog, mobame and what not I think it's pretty clear that it was a super sudden news for the members as well. Even in her Ribbon feature, there was no announcement like "this will be her last!".

I feel shocked and upset by how sudden it was. But I felt that she already have a clear goal in mind, which is why despite the abrupt way it ended, I think that this is a positive looking graduation.

My impression of Naako is that she is a smart, multi-talented girl. I pray that she'll reach her goals, the things that she couldn't do within Keyaki, and hopefully we can see her again one way or another.

I doesn't feel it yet, but I know I will miss her so much, just like the other graduatees.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

My personal impression on Naako and her fans is funnily parallel to what I feel on Keyakizaka today.

She is shy at first to the point of crying, yet shows her quirky side with confidence over time after Sawabe-Tsuchida helped her get past it. When I read keyakake thread post about blaming bad MC, how can they be a failure when Naako is the shining example of their success?

She didn't really popular on day one so much its obvious, yet managed to climb her way above making herself loved by us all. This may seem miniscule as every Keya girls benefit from group fame. But by "loved by us all", I cant help thinking about other girls who changed after years in the group. How can they become darker when Naako is getting brighter instead here?

When I remember about Naako past story of not having much friend in kindergarden, who would have thought she is among the closest to Hinata girls and 2ki. It feels like miracle, moreso as some of her fellow 1ki genmates whom I thought is more sociable are struggling to gel with them. This just remind me with Kanji fans narrative of "21 of us" that reeks exclusivism. How can they progressed inward when Naako developed the other way?

I dont really want to know the answer to those. Always easier to blame the side that isn't your own face for putting pressure on the girls reaction check, behavior, maybe activity too. What I know, is Naako now a better person than she was before debuted. Maybe partially because us her fans let her develop freely(without extra pressure) the way she want it, not the way we want her to be.

For fellow Naako fans, thank you for laughing on whatever she said or do in Keyakake(including her psychopath antics LOL). Thank you for not suggesting her of extreme haircut or color. Thank you for not telling her to upgrade her dancing, shut it to ourselves, and just praise her manga job(or baking cakes, silent showroom, whatever hobby she likes that is constructive to her). Most of it, thank you for not being that guy who preached all her achievement as if the group entirely flourish because she is Jesus. That kind of people never build a fandom, only make a lush garden wither before moving to another Jesus, I mean garden.

This give me confidence to stay as Keya fans, oshiless as it may be currently, for her sake.

• Like x 6
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@risanen
    So, I can only speak about my impression of Naako that isn't categorized as such, sir?

How should I rephrase my word then :) ?

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Maybe praising Naako without bash other fans would have been nice, but whatever. Your choice.

Anyway... even without that unnecessary part I kinda disagree on your post.
    I was one of those who disliked Keyaki MCs and I still think (and Sawabe confirmed) until a point they didn't do a great job with the girls. In my opinion, for what I saw of Naako, they had played a very little part in her development.

Naako had been a girl full of courage since the start. Even before Keyaki.
    What she lacked in confidence, she had in drive and guts. And even more than any other Keyaki member, except perhaps Habu, she had that incredible uniqueness that no MC nor fandom can push on her and which made Keyaki the group I love.
    In my eyes she's more an artist than Shiichan is, but her talent and her creativity are paired with an extraordinary ability to transform those skills in actual products.
    Naako is and will keep being someone who knows what she wants and won't give up until she'd get it.
    I'm sure she will succeed, which is the main reason I'm not surprised nor worried about her graduation.

She may not follow the common path, but she'll make for sure. Following and then reaching her dreams exactly like she did day after day before and as a Keyaki member.

Whatever happens, I hope we can keep follow her steps as she grow and her art evolves.

Keyaki wouldn't have been the same without her, and for this I will always be grateful

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    @EinhanderX techi left the group months ago and you still find ways to blame her, i think you are a very old man who needs to act his age! that's what i think
    if you actually respected or cared for naako you wouldn't be in her thread making her graduation about how much you dislike the group
    also thankfully i'm no sir, i'm a woman :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Realized I never posted a goodbye in her personal thread. Goodbye to Naako & a belated happy graduation! I hope she gets to pursue all of her personal dreams now. Thank you for all your service to Keyakizaka :worthy:

Shouldn't this thread get moved to Graduated Members section? Her official grad date was 3/31/20.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  20. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Keyake is going through members like nobody's business. Something smells.

• Disagree Disagree x 3