1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Her publicly visible activities (Twitter, YouTube, blog) have decreased quite a bit. This is probably because all of her accessories she sells are hand made by her and thus that occupies most of her time.

She got a cat named Oko-chan. She updates YouTube and her blog from time to time.

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How's things going with her bf ? And in her recent videos she looks slightly different. Maybe she's just older.

3. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    Maybe a bit age, but probably mostly just hair and makeup.
    Screenshot 2022-06-07 125303.jpg
    From her YouTube vids, left 2 years ago, right just recently.

4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Unknown with the boyfriend. I think she shared a post of him with her and her pets after the Bunshun article, but that was likely over a year ago. So they were together for at least a little bit after that but it is unknown now.

If the Bunshun article is true I hope they separated.

With her look it is because of her makeup. I thought she looked quite different too, but upon watching her Get Ready With Me she posted a week ago or so, I can tell how much the makeup has an effect.