1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So glad to see her on healthy appetite. Keep growing, Naako![hehe]

2. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    i cant help but notice that nogizaka46 t-shirt :awesome:

seeing her with all that ice creams! ugh i really want to try one especially the mochi, it looks delicious :<
    i wonder if she's excited for the 3rd single, it'll be great if naako can move to the 2nd row!

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako went to the weekend handshake event as Little Red Riding Hood. KageyamaYuuka and Kakizakai Memi of Hiragana Keyaki went together as Red Riding Hood and Black Riding Hood. Naako wrote a blog post about being with them. I couldn't resist translating just a bit of it.

4. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    I've been sitting around for the last few days wondering where Nanako's blog posts were... she usually posts everyday, if not twice a day! Well, I was answered today when they posted THREE. Time to catch up @_@.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her post uploaded at 3am Friday (probably after being checked by staff), she announces the fact that she has not totally sold out all her handshake slots, and invites people to come and see her. To make sure they do, she posts this pic showing her tongue invitingly extended. Naako can be pretty direct sometimes:

mobFHbtM9_z640w.jpg

I know she will sell everything out eventually, but in the first (of a dozen or so) sales periods, she only sold out 7 of her total of 24 lanes. She is still #10 best-seller, however, so not to worry.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Naako, the former part-time shrine priestess, the good girl who slept with her mother and was an obedient violin student for a decade, is also K46's champion of the semi-revealing photo that gets the fans in an uproar. Like the photo she posted a few hours ago, before the handshake event:

mobSykMNp_z640w.jpg

2channel has noticed this photo. One poster imagined:
    Nagasawa: "Oh, well. I guess it's time to get into my fishing boat and sail around."

Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Keep your eyes straight boys! :awesome:

8. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    will the boat be able to handle the catch tho:hehe:

9. ダヴィドさん

ダヴィドさん Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Exactly this ROFL

10. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Her Lotte Gum commercials!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That last one was surreal

12. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    that last one....... exactly just like her <3 bizarre yet mesmerizing (at least for me) lol

13. Horace

Horace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    Really happy to see Nagasawa get a lot of attention in this week's 欅って書けない(#55). Her speaking style is so cute.

14. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    But not as great as her pictures of her eating! That is why I am happy to say the blogs are back up and Nanako is back to bring the warmth to the coming season.

Here is a picture from Nanako's latest blog of her eating meat! It looks like a very cozy scene. The table, the sweater, the meat, the lighting, the quiet atmosphere, the (approaching) night. For this meal, she went back to her home in Yamagata and she says it is going to start snowing there soon. The only question I have is, what is Nanako drinking? Yuzu, lemon?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  15. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
  16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    The mega adorable one is kind of funny XD

17. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Our Nagasawa-kun comes up with the most amazing ideas. Why in the world would you put something like this on your blog? Actually, nobody cares about why because it's just too adorable - I'm sure her fans are incredibly happy about this and want to try it out themselves, as I'd like to as well. Reading this entry improved my mood in a matter of seconds and shows me that I'm right with my estimation that Nanako's blog is among the best, both picture- and entertainment-/writing-wise. Thanks for translating! Let's look forward to the next episode of 'Naako cooking'.

18. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I definitely agree. Her blog is fun and soothing to read and translate. I'm sorry if I made any grammatical mistakes, I'm still trying to refine my English. I'm glad that you enjoyed and I was able to spread a little bit of Naako's positive energy~ :chuffed:

19. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Nanako teaser for individual pv is available now. It's region blocked. You can download it with third party and watch it later or search for backup on dailymotion (if any).

Her teaser is pretty mean. Just stop when she ready to playing lmao. Regardless, it's nice to see Nanako violin skill again. Nanako individual pv is consistently very great. I still can't get over her tamago rap and her letter on 2nd individual pv is really adorable too.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

what a cliffhanger from Nanako's preview :lol: cant wait for her full pv and hopefully she will pick a great song for the violin performance.

i remembered Nanako played violin when she was first introduced in keyakake in the early episode (ep5)

from ep2

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016