1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her blog yesterday, Nanako made an oblique reference to having talked on NHK about her family watching Gaki Tsukai (Fuji) rather than Kouhaku (NHK) at New Year's. She called the post "Out," which is a catchphrase used in Gaki Tsukai year-end specials, and means "get out" or "that's unacceptable." She recognizes that she made a mistake, but is still willing to have fun with it.

Lots of nice photos over the past couple of days. Today's post has a photo of her and Berika, as well as a good-night fishing photo (not that she needs to fish any more, since she's sold out all her handshake events). Yesterday, she had a photo of herself with Yone-san in front of the K46 Shibuya Nooto dressing room, and a photo of herself in glasses that made her look positively beautiful.

mobTLILQ9.jpg moboVCSW3.jpg mobGbAz7b.jpg mobVagcJc.jpg

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    damn i really want a fluffy song with just berika and nanako performing. maybe somehting about getting lost somewhere.. or in general.
    Also, who do I bring up to fund Nanachanzu [Nanako, Nanami, Nana]

3. hypercube

hypercube Kenkyuusei

Isn't this Naako Cooking #2?

It's Allegro by Joseph-Hector Fiocco.

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Hey, you are right! Looks like nobody shared 'Naako cooking' in this thread before @Mizukitty did back then, providing a translation as well.
    So although Nagasawa-kun didn't number her epsiodes until #3, that one translated by Mizukitty actually was #2. Naako cooking #1 was posted November 20th. Apologies for not looking better after it - however, I'm actually not a regular reader on her blog, so I guess I didn't know better at that time.

Hmm, is there somebody else here except for me who seems to be into classic music? Do you actually happen to know the tune that is often played for Sugai-sama in KeyaKake, such as in the hidden camera episode when she was doing her 'my pace' stuff or when she presented her New Year banquet? I know the other tunes played for her, when she held her presentation about equestrianity (a part of G.F. Händel's Water Music) and one that came when she was on the radio (Vivaldi's Four Seasons). However, I don't know the composer and piece of that particular tune I mentioned, although I've heard it a few times on radio in the past.

5. hypercube

hypercube Kenkyuusei

^
    Yukka's osechi ryouri & hidden camera BGM is "Serenade No. 10 for winds in B-flat major, K. 361/370a IV" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Youtube link here.

Sorry for being off-topic in Naako's thread.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@hypercube thanks for the info about the song in Nanako pv is Allegro by Joseph-Hector Fiocco.:1st: i probably take me awhile to track it down :^^;:

short video from BLT (Oda, Nanako and Yonetani) - Nanachans

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  7. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Oops, I'll fix that. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding I caused. m(_ _)m

8. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Nope, nope, I actually made the mistake not to look for previous blog entries and wondered about where Naako Cooking #2 is although it was already there, so I caused the misunderstanding.

The 'Nanachans' above are a pretty interesting trio, one I never thought about before (and that wasn't featured before from what I remember). They are quite different from each other but have in common that they're all somewhat goofy in their own ways and have a high entertainment factor. Odanana is extremely fashionable there, but the other two are stylish as well. Looking forward to the photoshots.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I couldn't resist translating Nanako's Thursday blog post. She has come up with a name for her fans: the Naako-naako Research Society. She says she herself is member #75. While other members -- Hirate, Neru, Mona, Sugai -- are giving serious interviews about their hopes for the Christmas lives, Nanako remains herself, mistress of her own weird kingdom.

What number are you?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  10. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    oh my god thats hilarious.
    the fact that shes 75...

i'll take #307

11. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    I guess she chose #75 because of her name? nanako is close enough to nanago LOL :V

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Babyshiba -- Brilliant. In the first couple of dozen comments on 2channel, I haven't seen that mentioned -- though maybe it didn't need to be there.

Just for reference, numbers taken on 2channel by around noon Thursday are: 775, 776, 423, 1031, 46, 80000, 1, 77. Elsewhere: 4545, 7575, 6. And here: 307.

Me? It's presumptuous, but thanks to Babyshiba, I'd like 750 -- the good ship (fune) Nakomaru.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Dibs on 42 then. Quite frankly shocked it's still available.

14. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    can I take the number 4? I wonder if it's been claimed...I will change it if it has been.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

#1313 then. Let's get along well. :D

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    if numbers are taken on 2ch, we can just be international branch.
    im gonna make a card with my number on it. maybe make it in the shape of an ichigo daifuku

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There aren't enough number posts on 2channel (either the Nanako support thread or the main thread) for that to be official. 2channel won't take my posting anyway, so I tweeted a request. Maybe one has to send a letter to Nanako. Or maybe there is no official list at all. That would be perfectly Nanako-like.

She has another post Thursday mid-morning, mainly about food (kalbi beef and ramen) but also including this pic and the further announcement that recruiting is underway:

mobjHuizZ_640w.jpg

The words are "Meri Kuri" (i.e., Merry Christmas) and "Naako".

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Nanako made a pun there, "Meri Kuri" sounds a lot like Marie Curie and it is a research club after all.

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Research society (lol)
    I was "working" at a research center as a "researcher" a couple of years ago :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:
    I can feel Yonemin looking at me for that

I choose 010 for number!! (yes, zero-one-zero, or zero-ten)

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Naako Naako Research Society (Naa-Ken) sound cool and i probably take #247475 (24/7 for Nanako):inlove:

[​IMG]

247475 is this color (looks very similar to Keyakizaka46 green color)
    http://www.color-hex.com/color/247475

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016