Nagashima Seira (Seirarin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Parakeet

Parakeet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Yeah, best case scenario is that they have a graduation special for Seirarin, which I would love.

2. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    She didn't reveal much detail in the radio but she said Ijiri actually came to see her when he heard about her graduation with a lament voice.
    He went like," Nagashimaaaaa...".

3. MagnoliaStellata

MagnoliaStellata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Graduation special would be nice.
    I'll miss her on Nogi variety. She along with Noujo always lift my mood when they appear.

4. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Her randomness on TV shows will be missed.. The over-reactions are just like, her and Noujo's thing. Seeing one without the other will make it really sad. Wonder if she'll pursue both singing and acting or just one

5. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    since she was often seen as a leaderly figure withing the Undergirls, I expected other UG girls (such as Noujo/Chiharun/Rottei/Kanarin) to graduate before her so it's yeah, an unpleasant surprise :c she said that she doesn't want to leave the entertainment industry so I guess she will following a talento/comedian route ? good luck for her anyway ;;

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I like Seirarin, she's one of the members I first liked back when I learned about Nogi. I agree, Seirarin and Noujo are good at variety and that's why I like them, they're cute and funny. I'm sad that Seirarin is graduating, I wish she stayed longer ;w; I will miss her. I wish the best for her <3

7. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Thank you for sharing, guys.
    I want a graduation special too. She's just too special to the members of Nogi, not to the media. She and Noujo always set the mood for the members in any show and she's always trying push people outside their comfort zone, making them trying new things.
    She said she doesn't have an office or agency signed up with her after her graduation yet but she still has up till end of next February to find one. She always said that she would like to try acting.
    I was expecting her to stay at least another 2 years in Nogi. Her popularity this year has actually grown tremondously compared to last year. She has a lot more media exposure this year though mostly radio shows. I guess that's why everyone were shocked to hear her sudden graduation announcement especially the members who were crying so much.

8. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Rarin with Akimoto Yasushi, from his 755.
    o09601280p.jpg

9. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    i wonder what happen to nogidan after Rarin's departure..

10. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    A lot of members can play the piano so it won't be a problem of finding a replacement.
    I hope she get to perform as Nogidan one last time.

11. Parakeet

Parakeet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Nogizaka46 will be performing Kimi No Na Wa Kibou at their first ever Kouhaku performance.
    I'm glad that she will be able to perform with them in the senbatsu, as opposed to the back rows.

12. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    The details for the national handshake event this Saturday in Aichi is revealed and Rarin will have the solo lane #8 among Fukujin girls.
    Archi prefecture is her birth place and this could be the last Zen-aku event in this area.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2015/12/13th-6.php

13. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Under Live National Tour was announced today at Aichi Zen-aku, it will start on 19 March 2016.
    The first weekend, 19 and 20 March in Nagoya will be Rarin's graduation concerts and they will be her final stage in the group.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2015/12/26-1.php

It's not quite clear but the dates will be during the period of the next single, so Rarin could be the under member again.

14. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    If we look at graduated members' past, Ito Nene did not participate in the 10th single even though her graduation was after the release date.
    Same thing with Hatanaka Seira. She didn't participate in the 11th single.

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    In before they move her to the graduated Nogi members section...

I'm sad to see her graduate.

I've been a Nogi fan for not very long, but in the short time she was one of my favorites. It was always great to see her having to contribute during NogiBingo whenever Ijiri called upon her. I loved her reactions on that roller coaster and haunted house videos. I think that made me a fan.

Her smiling face and her laugh felt like an invitation to smile and laugh along. And I would always do. To think that all we'll have left is the memories of that smile and that laugh is too much.

Whatever she does next and wherever life takes her, I'll always support her. Thanks for the fun, Nagashima-san.

16. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    Thanks, generic_user.
    Nogizaka46 will never be the same again without her constant teasing of other members.

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

卒業おめでとう! 超絶可愛い!仏の永さん!!

18. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen: