1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagashima Seira (Seirarin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I will really miss Rarin. One of things that I always remember from her, besides her smile, is her loud screams in this video from the Fuji-Q Highland haunted house years ago.
    でっかい声!

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. yugorio

yugorio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Wonder if I can understand japan language, I would understand all videos and info about rarin easily

3. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Seirarin in Yuru~I Ensoku

if the video does not show watch the video here

She's forever enshrined on the stage where she belongs.

4. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Today Seirarin went out with Iku-chan for a meal. Good to know she's doing fine.

5. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Now she has left the group. Here is my top 10 moments of Seirarin-chan:

10. Act cute on command from the prevy MC Okada in nogibingo
    [​IMG]

9. Scared sh**less in the haunted houses, Twice! (One alone, and other was with a group)

8. Joined Nogidan band and rock with her electric piano

7. Won the photography contest as a geisha in NOGIBINGO!3 ep11

6. Hori-Chan had her first time kiss to Seirarin-chan to be closer

5. Grope NAKADA KANA in her wedding dress

4. Her tearful performance on live stage in the 46hour live sp

3. Her failed attempt to be a good C.A. in a skit with Noujo as being a bad passenger.
    [​IMG]

2. Showing her bad dancing skill with confidence - https://vine.co/v/etr9n5BEaEJ

1. Finally, her heartfelt reaction to be chosen for Senbatsu in Kimi no na wa Kibou, then everyone reaction when she entered the room was priceless.

Too bad she won't be in Nogibinog!6, that would have been great..... but what are your fav moments of her?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Wow almost all of your top 10 are my favorite too!

Seirarin Top 10 moments:

10. During one of her regular radio show, Chinmoku no Kinyoubi, the host was talking about the male genitalia and told her to say '!@#$%'. She flat out refuse and laughed damn hard but eventually gave in after the 2 host pester her. Only her's was very echo-ey. Then the she wondered why has her one the only one that's echo-ey and they told her to say it after them. Both MC one was normal only her's again was echo-ey. It was the most noisiest radio show she ever did.

9. In Nogidoko episode 85, it was her childhood video. I love how compared to others, her one was pretty goofy. They showed she was pretty boyish growing up and was really terrible at dancing but cute at the same time.

8. In the final episode of Nogiten, she didn't follow the script. She just went wherever looks interesting and all the members followed her without question. The way she justified her actions was very funny. Also the host was quite lost about what to do with her.

7. Her scared as shit reaction when she went into a haunted house. One in Nogidoko and another one in Nogikoko.

6. When she turned into a demon whenever she played dodgeball.

5. She completely dominated Nogibingo!2 from the 1st gen vs 2nd gen battle where she almost single handedly crushed her opponents to being the most outgoing and friendly to the 2nd gen moments.

4. Rarin soko Kaware (Rarin switch place with me) running gag.

3. When she was selected for the first time for senbatsu in Nogidoko 65. Maiyan running to hug her and crying was very touching.

2. Her centre position during Nogizaka46 Hour TV Kimi no Na wa Kibou performance.

1. Her growth as a member who was really bad at dancing and singing to one of the most amazing performer Nogizaka ever had.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  7. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Rarin soko kaware is a recurring gag in which she purposely took photos with other member in a very intimate manner to make fans jealous.
    When fans saw the picture they go,"Rarin switch place with me!"

Some example:
    0001.jpeg
    0002.jpeg
    0003 (1).jpeg
    0004.jpeg
    0005.jpeg
    682bc3.jpg
    071cdafc.jpg
    7aa4376e.jpg
    CWbUW03UsAAHTZE.jpg
    CYCkLhQUEAAerbi.jpg
    tumblr_o07tjdMnCY1up9l2wo1_500.jpg

And the very famous one:
    [​IMG]

When Seirarin announced her graduation, Rarin soko kaware became Rarin soko kawaranai (Rarin don't switch place).
    Fans told her,"Rarin you don't have to switch place so please don't leave Nogizaka".

8. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ lol [hehe]. Thanks for the detailed reply. She is one of the kind :1st:

9. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Maiyan reported that she met Seirarin a few days ago in her blog.
    Good to know but....SEIRARIN WHERE ARE YOU??

10. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ I hope that she opens up a twitter acct to let us know what she's up to.

I was watching old Nogibingo eps and she's really fun. I love that she's always smiling. Nogibingo will never be the same without her. Who will Ijiri tease now?

I hope that she'll be happy whatever path she take. I will always support her.

And that 5th single senbatsu announcement is probably one of my favorite Nogidoko eps ever. The way the other members greeted her when she entered the room especially Maiyan is so touching. It's good that she was part of the senbatsu of probably my fave Nogi song.

11. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    I'm still waiting in anticipation for any social media account she's going to open. Right now we all have no clue of where she is or what she's doing but according to other members' info, she might still be in Tokyo so I guess that's where her new office is.

Well Ijiri still has his other favorite, Noujo Ami to tease but yeah it won't be the same without Seirarin. She's very at home in variety show.

12. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    SSFV, I am sure the next Nogizaka46 show! will be hard for you. I am not even sure you should even watch it as the wound is still fresh. However, if you do, can you please translate for us on the part of Rarin's concert segment so we all can appreciate when we see it.

She needs to hurry up and set up a social media account, otherwise the Japanese police forces are going to file a missing person report....SOON!

[​IMG]

13. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    No promises but I'll try when I'm free. Been very busy with work these days I don't even have time to complete subbing Nogikoko Ep 1 (only done 5 mins). I think a subbing that subbed past Nogizaka46 Show episodes will pick it up.

It's been a month since she graduated. Still no news about her new work.

14. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Right, maybe you don't have to do if the show get subbed right away but really I want to understand the segment as soon as possible.

On the side note: Rarin's Nogi official blog will be closed on April 30. http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2016/04/post-1.php

15. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Ok I'll try to get it the graduation segment done.

Yeah I read about it. You can still use Internet Archive to read her blog once her blog has been taken down so no worries.

16. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I was just about to suggest the same thing; we will get the Nogi ep subbed eventually but we currently have quite a backlog. We might do a headcut with the upcoming ep but if Seirarin fans want to just see the graduation segment as soon as possible it might be easier for you/your team to do it first, since we'll be doing the whole ep and not just that segment :chuffed:

17. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Ah I see. So it was your team who subbed past episodes. Yeah I'll go ahead and sub the graduation part. Thanks for subbing the whole episode.

18. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    No prob, we haven't subbed all the Nogi SHOW eps in the past, but we've at least done the most recent one, excluding the SPs. If the program ends in "SHOW" we usually cover it :p

19. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    You guys will have my undying gratitude in subbing the show, I can hardly wait on the next episode; even made a Nogizaka46 show! thread just for the occasion.

20. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Holy cow. that senbatsu election was pure depression and torture. Don't wanna be in unders and 2nd gen skins