1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Naiki Kokoro (Kokochan) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    NAIKI KOKORO

[​IMG]

Team: BII
    Name: Naiki Kokoro (内木志)
    Nickname: Kokochan (ここちゃん)
    Height: 162 cm
    Birthdate: April 6, 1997
    Birthplace: Gifu, Japan

2. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kokochan, first post :lol: Honestly, I really like her so far! I know we haven't seen much of her yet, but I think she has real potential. She did well during her shonichi and because it looks easy for her to keep up with the dancing, she can focus on getting better at expressions and putting feeling into her performance. I think the challenges in Manabukun showed she has skill too, or at least she's confident in what she does.

Well, she's definitely my fave from the draftees. I really never take that fast to new girls (be that KKS or someone I newly noticed) so I'm surprised how much I like her :blush:

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I just noticed this but she's not from Gifu, she's from Shiga. Same as Riichan and Keicchi. They're close by, I guess, but its still a different prefecture.

4. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Kokochan's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
  6. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think Naiki may have the highest ceiling of the draftees thus far. I think within the draft shows and whatnot, she was voted by her draft peers to have the second highest potential behind Yokoshima Aeri. Though, looking at all four of the draftees so far, they seem to be doing well in their own respective ways, be it Ririka on TV and or Sararan performing. Hopefully she gets more opportunities on BII!

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think she actually placed first in that survey over Yokoshima Aeri in Kousagi Dojo.

Naiki has all the tools to be successful. She's a good dancer and works really hard in her blogs and G+ and stuff. She just needs to learn to get the idol look down. She pretty much only has 1 expression right now and she kind of always looks ragged or tired. She should go with Murokana or something and learn how to fix herself up a bit.

8. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I love Spitz! I hope she (or Sayaka or Saepii) can do "Robinson" someday. That would be awesome.

She's so fresh it seems like she's still learning the idol ropes. She'll get around to it, I'm sure. So many seniors around her to emulate and to teach her. Yeah, Murokana would be someone she can learn from. I don't know but is Murokana the sexy-in-charge of NMB? She has this sort of more mature, Dan Mitsu image to her. In a Manabu-kun episode one of the guys said she looks like a 27 year-old bar hostess when she's only 17. lol

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Muroka and Haru, I guess. Both of them look quite a bit older than their actual age and both are very meticulous about their looks and its upkeep.

10. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Is there any reason why some of the girls like Kokoro, Kanae, etc. don't have their own G+ pages but have a group one called Heyakko II instead? I thought it odd as all the other members, KKS included, have their own individual ones.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    All draft members are stuck inside the Heyakko. I think the reason is twofold: a) they want to approve the members' posts; and b) AKB does not have enough phones to distribute for G+

12. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Ah, that explains it. All four members have to share one G+ page.

I wonder if all draftees have a probationary period of some sort. I guess it just seems strange that they're treated differently given they're already in their respective teams. Maybe AKB is just stingy not to provide them phones lol (didn't know members were issued one).

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    NMB definitely have enough phones (too many graduations) and I'm assuming SKE too so the hangup is with AKB since they have so many members and probably don't want to spend money getting the members phones.

14. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    Kokochan is my favourite NMB48 draft! She easily caughts my attention with her smile, starting from the draft event, when she was choose for team B2 I really loved her smile! And I think she's really beautiful and cute, she has a lovely face. She also has a ponkotsu feeling(Like Anai Chihiro, maybe that why I like her hihi). When I watch a team B2 stage, I really love her expressions and smiles! I really hope she's going to get more opportunity from now!

Here are some recent pictures of her from google+ <3

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And here it's literally Kokoro no placard hahaha:chuffed:
    [​IMG]

15. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^I really, really like Kokoro. I can't even really explain why :lol: She's just so cute and earnest.

I think she already "fixed herself up" as for her looks. I think her pictures look really good now, her hair and make-up looks nice and she's learning how to smile for the camera. Her expressions during performances still need a lot of work though. I've been seeing people say she looks nervous, but to me it just looks like she doesn't know what to do with her face :XD: She needs to find a mirror and practice expressions. But! She's just so cute :inlove:

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    She has "fixed herself up" quite a bit and has become really photogenic. I couldn't help but notice her in the first BII performance of Saka Agari, even though she had (and still does have) a lot to work on. I didn't give one iota of my time to draft, so I feel really fortunate that she was drafted into NMB, because she's become a super big favorite of mine. She actually had a blog post a few days ago where she was talking about how she almost missed the deadline for submission to even be a part of the draft. So I'm really glad everything came together in a way that landed her where she is because I don't like to imagine not knowing Koko-chan. :p

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Naiki's great. Its hilarious how responsible and well put together she is compared to the other members. The YNN AKB cafe thing and the recent camp thing where everyone was, like, Kokochan please help us do something about this.

18. koko

koko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naikikokoro
    Twitter:
    kokochan_48
    My favourite picture of kokochan recently <3 So beautiful and this angel face :cute: Kokochan is definitely my favourite draft member! When I watch team BII stage, I can't help to stare at her! I'm so glad she's in team BII, one of my other favourite team!

[​IMG]

19. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Wow and I thought Sararan was the most adorable looking out of all the NMB draftees. However, after seeing that Naiki pic, I might as well reconsider...

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    but what about sailor mars?

21 - 1.jpg

(people were actually super surprised that she cosplayed at all)