1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakada Kana (Kanarin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    There's something sad about this one for me that I can't put my finger on, I always really liked her - she has a lot of character and is always entertaining but she is yet another one of those members who was criminally underused like quite a few of the 1st and 2nd gens who were sort of relegated to being under girls almost from the start. . . . BUT, most of those girls mean more to me than the popular, pushed members. Always have. Most of my favourite Nogi songs are under songs, and it's the same with members. Those girls work their asses off and don't get nearly enough love. And I think the fact she was so into idols made her a lot more relatable than many of the more popular members.

She deserved more than she got, as did many others. But that's shitty fahking management for you.

I'll miss her a lot, but I'm sure she'll start up a YouTube channel five minutes after she graduates, so - she's leaving, and that sucks because there are so few 1st gens left, but we haven't seen the last of her.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Yokoogi ☆

Yokoogi ☆ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana/Ikuta Erika
    I was pretty sad when she announced her graduation. She was my first favorite ever since I was introduced to the group. I really wish her for the best! and support in her future activities. :chuffed:

3. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I just heard the news. Well...it'll be sad to see her go, yet at the same time not that surprising. Wish her all the best.

Nakada Kana was always a pivotal part of my early Nogi fandom when I started watching NogiDoko in 2013, and to an extent, Nogibingo.

My personal Kana highlight: one of the Nogibingo danso episodes with Chii-chan (Saito Chiharu). Kana had a longer hairstyle at this point and was wearing this lovely dark red sweater. Her blushing reactions to Chii-chan...I thought, "wow...Kana looks like a woman in love here. Absolutely stunning." I was smitten.

There's also the record-breaking Valentine rejection in Koujichuu. I also thought that Kana looks great in the Sankaku no Akichi MV. That's about all I could think of right now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I hope she does more mahjong stuff after she graduates. She's got a real talent for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I will miss her as I miss so many other graduates.

Cheers!

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The best Under leader!
    Happy grad Kana!

7. Rororz2

Rororz2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane, Hayashi Runa
    Twitter:
    rodrigorojas36
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yokoogi ☆

Yokoogi ☆ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana/Ikuta Erika
    Thank you so much!

9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

so now it's her turn...
    we'll miss u nakada.

10. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

I’m really going to miss her. She was always in my top favs. I loved it when she would do something out of character like in nogibingo when she rubbed on one of the third gen’s leg and ijiri had to hit her head to get her off. Classic. I was hoping we would get to see a valentines episode where she actually gets a gift from a fourth gen to make up for the rejections from third gen. Hopefully she gets a proper send off. I look forward to her activities after graduation whatever they may be.

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I expected her to stay a bit more. She was having a second momentum as a member rn with her senpai role. Still it's probably the best moment since she's at her second peak of popularity since Oide, Shampoo.
    I noticed that there's a boom of graduations from 1st gen members but 2nd gen graduations are coming really slower despite being them too in the group since lot of time.

12. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

What a shame. I absolutely adore Kana. She has a real special aura about her and is beautiful yet criminally under utilized by management. Wish her endless success in whatever she decides to do next. I hope she starts a YouTube so we can still see her regularly.

• Like Like x 1
  13. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Kanarin is always be my fav member in Under, I will miss chanting her name in Oide Shampoo :cry:. I wish her good luck and the best outside nogi

• Like Like x 5
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    One more 1st gen will graduate.

I wish her the best for her new life

we will miss you

15. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Nooo not Kanarin, loved her blunt opinions and self-depressed jokes. Her making fun of Manatsu and Sayurin is one of the funniest ever.

16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I literally can't listen to Oide Shampoo without hearing the Nakada Kana chant, even though it's not actually in the song - and it makes me like the song more.

17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

かなぺろ26歳おめでとう!

19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3