1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakada Kana (Kanarin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kana playing mahjong with saya in her mahjong cafe "chun".

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

:ome::ome::ome::ome:kanarin day!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

happy B-day Kanarin !!!:1st:

• Like Like x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nakada Kana was part of this alongside ex-AKB Minegishi Minami:

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, i watched this that day.
    they had to change the chereography a bit when there was an injury to sanji no heroine's Fukuda(who was a former idol btw) during practice. so there was pressure on Kanarin to get her backflip right, kudos to her.

7. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kana was asked questions by the Hello Project idol group Ocha Norma. This randomly popped up in my Youtube recommendations…

• Kana still attended Hello Project trainee shows (Nama Tamago Show) as a fan when she was in Nogi.
    • To keep a clean image, Nogi members weren’t allowed to decorate their nails (Ocha Norma aren’t allowed either), though eventually after Nogi members expressed their desire, they were allowed to paint them pink or beige. Kana says she was the only one with plain nails when she appeared on a program with AKB and NMB members, who had sparkly nails.
    • Nogi often receives lyrics or lyric changes on the same day as an MV shoot, so they can’t do dance version MVs (presumably because it’d be obvious they don’t know the lyrics). Kana says it’s the same for AKB. The Hello Project members are surprised since they record singing first and also shoot dance version MVs.
    • When Kana was a Nogi member, she ate whatever she wanted, but restricted her calorie intake. In summer, she ate only 1200 calories a day (e.g. 3 meals of 400 calories of cake). Currently, she eats as much as she wants, but only at one meal at night.
    1200 calories of cake doesn’t sound sustainable… For reference, Japan’s average calories/day in 2018 was 2705, lower than most countries. A 2019 survey says Japanese women age 20-29 ate an average of 1600 calories/day. Various sources recommend roughly 2000 calories/day for women, and say a daily 500-calorie deficit will lose you about ½ kg per week.

• Informative Informative x 6
  8. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Interesting. Would that be lunch or dinner? and she mostly work at night right?

9. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

I had read in some models interview they usually eat in small portion but frequently or Kana follow intermittent fasting diets.

10. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

I'm quite curious because I'm also intermittent fasting with 1 or sometime 2 meals a day so I'm wondering if she eats breakfast, lunch or dinner.

11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

In Nogi, in summer: She only ate 1200 calories/day, no other limitations.
    Now: She only eats dinner, no other limitations. She eats a lot during that one meal.

I’m afraid I don’t know what her schedule is like.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

I see...... Thanks for the information.

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Are you looking for a part-time job? You have to hurry, as the deadline for applications is near.

Former Nogizaka46 professional mahjong player Kana Nakada is the owner and manager of the mahjong cafe "chun." (Akasaka, Minato-ku).

It is a hot topic for its stylish interior and carefully selected food menu so that women and mahjong beginners can easily enter. We are currently accepting audition participants using the application form.

This time, we will hold a part-time job recruitment audition! I'm looking for someone to liven up chun. together. If you want to work with staff, customers, and me, we are looking forward to your application!

0.jpeg

https://ototoy.jp/news/111912

chun.part-time job application form
    [Application period]
    April 24th (Monday) to May 7th (Sunday)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9UJPgZW_1tEjvW4gPKz03piWiqWFoNgWstQPSwiEgWfwhdw/viewform

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kana performs a cover of 'Tane' by AKB48 subunit no3b, the ending theme for the anime TETSUWAN BIRDY DECODE: 02.:

• Like Like x 1