1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Rikachan's HS event yesterday was kami taiyo :worthy:

DaOfQdbV4AEMJQX.jpg DaP6md5VQAAd_N2.jpg DaPuX2tVMAExzzW.jpg DaPjKY0V4AEIZjn.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    That second photo LOL

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.40 - Shin R25 Interview
    Prev
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Netallica Article
    Next
    ORICON NEWS - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.40 - Shin R25 Interview

[​IMG]
    NGT48 Nakai Rika's fervent speech
    I will live speaking what I want.

"Many people notices me if I'm myself"

The controversial idol without precedent, Nakai Rika, and "the reason why she lives without hiding her true feelings"

Work / Business, April 3, 2018 by Shin R25 Editorial Department

Shin R25
    No. 8 How to make my media

This series interviews people who make the "media" to express themselves on the internet and are widening the range of their activities. Today we have an "idol" with us.

Have you known about an idol called "Nakai Rika", everyone? She's 20 years old, from Toyama Prefecture and is member of "NGT48". Despite her baby face and cute looks, she is very sharp-tongued and often is flamed on the internet.

"This person in watching a video broadcast of someone they don't like on New Year's Day. That's sad!"
    "I have a bad personality. Don't worry, I'm aware of that."

etc. If you search for her, you'll find a brave figure (?) inciting and dissing the viewers on the "SHOWROOM" broadcast.

Such video broadcast has drawn people's attention and she's currently increasing her name recognition. What kind of idol is she, after all? With that in mind, we conducted this interview.

Nakai Rika-san came from Niigata to Tokyo specially for us. It was an interview with "a succession of laughter and amazement", but in the end, even the press corps fell in love with her way of life. Please, enjoy the whole story in details.

Listener: Amano Shunkichi (Shin R25 Editorial Department)

[​IMG]

Amano: I'm pleased to meet you. You have been drawing a lot of attention recently.

Nakai-san: Nice to meet you. I'm glad for your words.

Amano: I would like to talk about your fearless posture to make these transmissions ...

Nakai-san: Okay. Well, if we compare all this to pro-wrestling, I'm would be a heel[1]. So it's pretty easy, because (since I'm like a villain), when I do something good, however small it is, it raises my image considerably.

Amano: (This is a delinquent's mindset)

AKB48 Group "Even though I liked them, I didn't want to watch them because I was jealous of them"

[​IMG]

Nakai-san: I was a child who liked the so-called idol-ish, cute idols.

Amano: I see. That's a bit surprising.

Nakai-san: I always liked to sing and to dance, and "wanted to be an idol", but when the AKB Group first came out, I disliked them.

Amano: Why?

Nakai-san: Because I was jealous of them. Girls of the same age as me were singing and dancing on TV, while my parents didn't allow me to go to Tokyo ... So, I didn't want to watch them.

But I actually liked them, so I ended up watching them. I started following Kojima Haruna-san, Itano Tomomi-san and finally found NMB's Watanabe Miyuki-san, who I supported.

After that, I auditioned for AKB's "Team 8", which was held in Toyama. I was 15 when I remained as one of the two finalists, but I was dropped in the end. At the age of 17, I heard that "NGT would be formed in Niigata". I thought it wouldn't be a problem since it was in the neighbour prefecture, and submitted my application without telling to my parents ... and passed.

A video broadcast without even a script. After I showed my "true self", I got addicted to it because it was "easy and fun".

Amano: I've read in another interview that you had a complex in speaking in public?

Nakai-san: I always thought that "people would dislike me if I showed my true self". Since I'm the way I am (laugh), I thought "if I speak, it'll lay my shit bear!"

I was really bad at interviews too. Even in those interviews with many members, I could only talk a few words.

[​IMG]

Amano: And then, you started broadcasting live on "SHOWROOM".

Nakai-san: Most girls "didn't know what to talk", because there wasn't a script. They didn't know how long they should broadcast or how much of their privacy they could talk about.

Amano: But you started vigorously ...

Nakai-san: I thought: "If nobody is doing it (seriously), let me do that!"

Considering you would "appear in front of other people", I think other members were concerned how far they could speak of themselves. I, on the other hand, decided to show myself "how I was in everyday life."

And then, I was finally able to show my true self, and I thought "This way is easier and more fun!" I think it suited me because, when I realized it, I was broadcasting for hours. (laugh)

Amano:
    "Easy and fun". Finding such a way to go is a big success.

Nakai-san: Until then, I was trying to be like an "orthodox idol" and a "fisher (an idol who hooks fans with her attitude and fan service), but when I was asked "Please, tell me some sweet words!", I thought to myself "This is harsh ..." (laugh)

[​IMG]
    Nakai-san kept revealing her true self, the hair and make-up artist couldn't hold back the laughter.

Flaming has become my title and "it has drawn many people's attention"

Amano: And how did you start to get flames on the internet?

Nakai-san: I gradually began not to hide my emotions. I would say on my broadcasts "Something bad as this has happened, what do you think, guys?"

Remembering now, I used to cry, complaining about trivial things, like when I was scolded by the (theater) manager. (laugh)

And then, people started to say "Nakai Rika's Crying Broadcast!"

Amano: Can you say "something bad (has happened)" being a member of AKB48 Group?

Nakai-san: But then, it makes people think "What's up with this girl?", doesn't it? I realized that "many people would notice me if I showed my true feelings".

Amano: Does it mean that people didn't notice you before it?

Nakai-san: Yep, I'm a jack-of-all-trades and master of none. The piano lessons I got when I was 5, the dance lessons etc., everything unfinished and I learned none of them. (laugh)

In that way, I had never been called to any TV show.

But then, I suddenly started to be invited to participate in various media as "the said girl from SHOWROOM!", "the girl known for the flames!" I was known by a "title" after all. (laugh)

[​IMG]

Amano: You have distanced pretty much from the "orthodox idol" you were aiming for at the beginning ...

Nakai-san: Given my age, there wasn't much more time left for me as an idol and I thought: "Things will not change if I keep doing it" and decide to forsake it, choosing to show my true self instead.

Amano: Wasn't it too early to forsake it? (laugh)

Nakai-san: No, not at all. Even within NGT48, everyone was developing their own personalities, like comedian-types, good singers etc. Having a "burikko
    [2] personality" was nothing original. There are tons of this kind of girls in other groups as well.

From that point, the repercussions from the SHOWROOM were gradually being recognized, and I was offered many opportunities, like being chosen to (AKB48's) Selection, signing with a big agency like Ohta Pro
    [3] etc.

No one had recognized the character I had "made up", but the moment I decided to show my true self, they started to do so.

Amano: I see.

Nakai-san: If I enjoy it, my fans will enjoy it too.

How do I say this? Syn ... ?

Amano: Synergy?

Nakai-san: Exactly!

"Quit the center!", "You lack the pride of being a center" Retorting fierce criticisms with all strength

[​IMG]

Amano: I heard idols are frequently told awful things at handshake events ...

Nakai-san:
    During the time I was center for the single, I was told "You don't serve as an idol, so quit the center!" in my face.

Amano: This is harsh ... And how did you respond to it?

Nakai-san: I would respond smiling "Thanks for coming!" But I was getting tired of responding smiling.

Amano: And if you're told it now?

Nakai-san:
    I retort immediately.

[​IMG]
    Expression as if to say "That's obvious!"

Nakai-san: Up to that moment, there was this rotation: "Get flames and cry
    cry and get flames". To each of those times, I became mentally stronger.

Amano: You're quite strong. So, does it mean nothing bothers you anymore?

Nakai-san: I don't like when people write fake news about me. I have no problems when they criticize me for what I have done, though.

When I find a roundup blog with false rumors, I take a screenshot and I post it on my Instagram, asking: "Who the hell has written this?"

However, when I do that, they say "You lack the pride of being an idol!"

Amano: (Yeah, that's not something an idol is expected to do ... )

And what do you think about it?

Nakai-san:
    I think "But I'm working as an idol!"

I think: "You, who are criticizing me, are you an idol by any chance? You're not even an idol, don't you tell me how to be one."

[​IMG]
    Nakai starts to laugh loudly

Amano: ... those are such strong words. Is it alright to publish it?

Nakai-san: I'm not speaking anything that couldn't be published.

Amano: I'm sorry for my silly question ...

At the forefront of fan business?? "Do what other idol's fans don't do"

[​IMG]

Nakai-san: Recently, many people have come to me, saying "It's my first time at a handshake event!", and this is what makes me happy the most now.

Amano: I guess people many people get interested in NGT48 too, after noticing you.

Nakai-san: I want people, not only those in the "village" of AKB fans, but also the general public, to notice me "Who is this girl?"

To reach outside the village (of AKB fans), you can't just do the same as everyone else. I give special importance to the usage of the buzz on the internet.

Amano: I see. I think I'm starting to understand the reason of the strength in you messages.

[​IMG]
    Nakai-san wants to bring people from outside into the "AKB fan's village"

Nakai-san: Becoming topic on the internet means that it will draw the attention of the society.

There's no problem if they think: "After knowing the group, I found other girls cuter than Nakai", because by my experience, these people will eventually return to me.

Amano: Besides social media, is there anything else you're doing to acquire new fans?

Nakai-san: I'm not doing anything special to acquire new fans, though. My style is "Follow me, if you can!"

Amano: Why are you in so hard mode?

Nakai-san: This way attracts more hardcore fans. They spread my information to their friends.

I tell to my fans: "I'm not a normal idol, so you guys too, do whatever other fans don't do!"

I gave them a lecture: "Are you really willing to increase the amount of my fans?" and then, they improved! Big progress! (laugh)

Amano: Giving fans a lecture??

[​IMG]

Nakai-san: Now they even do things I think "You don't need to go that far!", like going to my hometown to hand out flyers.

Also, I said recently "The girls should be more active too!", and then they made a "Girls' Division - 10 Consecutive Numbers", a group of 10 female fans who queue up in sequence at the lines of the handshake event.

I want to make a group of hardcore fans with whom I can grow up together. Once they got stuck in my swamp, it's my win! (laugh)

Amano: Amazing ... You're at the forefront of fan business.

Nakai-san: NGT48 is now accepting applications for the 2nd generation, but for what I heard there's a lot of girls saying "I want to be like Nakai-san" ... well, not a lot (laugh), in a regional level, it seems. I'm already proud of it.

Well, the senior members, on the contrary, don't like even 1 mm of me. (laugh)

Amano: You're definitely shaking them off.

Nakai Rika before the imminent success. Does she want to be an "orthodox idol" in the future??

[​IMG]

Amano: You
    r appearance on TV Tokyo's weekdays live broadcast show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    [4] has also been decided. Your exposure will increase a lot from now on.

Are there any career prospects?

Nakai-san: First off, I must become famous, and then I'd like to be "how I wanted to be". But I don't have the time to concern about it at the moment.

Amano: What? Do you mean, to become an "orthodox idol"? After all this?

Nakai-san: Yep! It would be great if I could make a course correction.

Idol Manager: I didn't know that ... It's the first time I heard it. (laugh) You want to make a course correction ...

Nakai-san: I will consult my agency about it in the future. Well, I guess it's not possible anymore. (laugh)

[​IMG]

We must put it into words to talk about "unfair things". We live only once, so let's live saying our true intentions.

Nakai-san: Some office workers have asked me for advice recently "Rikachan, how can you be so outspoken?", "I can't talk this way to my superiors."

Amano: I guess all the workers of the country who are reading this article now are thinking the same, how can you be so outspoken?

Nakai-san: You must speak out "It's unfair!" to unfair things, otherwise people will not understand you. Even though you're said harsh things, neither who is saying it nor the people around will notice it, so you must speak it out, putting it into words.

Amano: I see, if you don't put it into words, it's no use to expect them to understand you.

Finally, leave an advice to the generation of readers of R25 that can't speak their minds.

Nakai-san: Stop caring what others think about you.

I used to care more than anyone else: "What if people dislike me?" and after thinking a lot in this regards, I came to a conclusion: "It's my life, and we live only once, so I will live speaking what I want."

There is a me who is living much happier now. "That's okay!", I want to tell them.

[​IMG]

Note:
    1. Heel. In professional wrestling, a heel is a wrestler who is villainous or a "bad guy". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heel_(professional_wrestling)
    2. Burikko (Japanese: ぶりっ子 Hepburn: Burikko) is a Japanese term that falls under the main idea of being cute, but with a childlike style to go along with it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burikko
    3. OHTA PRODUCTION Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社太田プロダクション Hepburn: Kabushikigaisha Ōta Purodakushon) or Ohta Pro (Japanese: 太田プロ Hepburn: Ōta Puro) http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/ (japanese page)
    4. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-gumieishun, lit. "Youth High School 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

Source:
    Shin R25:
    https://r25.jp/article/529876816496761354

Prev
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Netallica Article
    Next
    ORICON NEWS - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C
    Home

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.41 - ORICON NEWS - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C
    Prev
    Shin R25 Interview
    Next
    THE TELEVISION Interview

A.41 - ORICON NEWS - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C

3rd Year Class CNakai Rika / Assistant Teacher "Live broadcast is my specialty. I want to show another side of mine."

April 8, 2018 23:02 (JST)
    ORICON NEWS
    [​IMG]
    TV Tokyo "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    Nakai Rika - regular appearance as the Assistant Teacher (middle)

TV Tokyo's new show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"[1] (Weekdays, 17:30-17:55 JST, Kanto regional show) "opened its doors" on the 2nd of this month. Nakai Rika (NGT48/20) appears regularly five days a week as the "Assistant Teacher" (co-host) in the daily live broadcast show. Nakai, the first SHOWROOM Queen, has drawn attention with her streamings teasing her fans etc. She has finished her very first week, presenting a dignified skill to host the show, occasionally spewing her venom without flattering nor wavering, to the comedians who serve as "Teachers" (hosts of each day), as well as to the amateur candidates to the students spots. We asked her honest impressions.

- Well done for the first week. How was that?

NakaiSince it is a everyday show, I got worried how long it would last, but the first impression was that it is "funny". A popular comedy artist come every day and the candidates for students have unique personalities. I tried to explore everything and was able to carry out this first week thanks to the support from everyone. I'm already looking forward to working next week.

- By your age, you could as well be on the students side.

NakaiThat's right. Actually, some of the students are my age and I guess I can understand their feelings better than the teachers -- the comedy artists. I think what is most demanded from me as the Assistant Teacher is to conduct the show, fitting everything within the limits of a live broadcast.

- Even though it's a daily live broadcast, you appeared calm and collected ...

NakaiThat's how I am naturally. (laugh) Either in a good or bad sense, I'm unfaltering. I prefer to think "Well, it's going to be alright" than messing my thoughts with doubts. It's easier this way. Also, live broadcast is my specialty, or should I say, I've got experience in streaming live on SHOWROOM and I hope it will be of use this time. Besides, I've got nothing to lose. (laugh) I'm starting from the zero (for some people, even from at a negative level). I'm going to go fearlessly.

- What are you intending to achieve with this show?

NakaiThere're a lot of things to learn from the comedy artists, so I want to absorb everything I can and improve my skills to conduct the show. I want to show another side of mine, different from performing as an idol. You can watch the live broadcast of the show or the past episodes on the internet, so I'd be glad if people of Niigata watch it and think "She's making an effort!"

- Another week is about to start.

NakaiYeah, it is. The new candidates to student spots are coming, I'm looking forward to it. All the six people from last week were funny and three of them have passed, oh, although one is a substitute student. I'm curious to know what will happen with them as well.

The show is live broadcast on "SHOWROOM", "YouTube", "LINE LIVE", "niconico LiVE", "GYAO!", as well as on the flat-rate video broadcast service "Paravi" since April. You can watch the past episodes in "Paravi" and "Net mo TV Tokyo".
    [2]

■ Official home page
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

Note:
    1. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-gumieishun, lit. "Youth High School 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    2. For links, consult the official twitter on the day of the broadcast.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/3c_tx
    SHOWROOM: https://www.showroom-live.com/3c_tx
    Paravi: https://www.paravi.jp/title/20969
    Net mo TV Tokyo: https://video.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    GYAO!: https://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/special/highschool3c/

Source:
    ORICON NEWS:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2109184/full/

Prev
    Shin R25 Interview
    Next
    THE TELEVISION Interview
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    =============================
    YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 3RD YEAR CLASS C

If Rikachan has to wear a different outfit every day, she'll be out of buck very soon, unless it is provided. =O
    I wonder how other artists deal with it.

[​IMG]
    180402 (Monday)

[​IMG]
    180403 (Tuesday)

[​IMG]
    180404 (Wednesday)

[​IMG]
    180405 (Thursday)

[​IMG]
    180406 (Friday)

[​IMG]
    180409 (Monday)

[​IMG]
    180410 (Tuesday)

[​IMG]
    180411 (Wednesday)

=============
    COUNT DOWN TV
    =============

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

===============
    HANDSHAKE EVENT
    ===============

Powered version.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I think the outfits are provided for regular shows

==========

today's ANN

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21974765

• Like Like x 1
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ==========================
    HARU WA DOKO KARA KURU NO KA?
    ==========================

Pics from the interviews:

T-SITE NEWS: http://top.tsite.jp/entertainment/idol/i/39494272/
    [​IMG]

Natalie: https://natalie.mu/music/pp/ngt48_02
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kitoqun traveller

Aya, from Toyama's Tulip TV's show "kitoqun traveller" came to see Rikachan at Tower Records.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Youth High School 3rd Year Class C

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

NGT48 Tokyo - Spring Festival (cameo)

Rikachan rushed to the free concert after recording Youth High School.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Since the songs had been decided beforehand, she had to sing outside the formation. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tower Records - Shibuya

[​IMG] [​IMG]

AKB48 no All Night Nippon

[​IMG]

Sources:
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1759469
    https://twitter.com/TOWER_Shibuya/status/984057662311575553
    https://twitter.com/kitoqun/status/983934420749987840
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/984093974569795584
    https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/984035188584857600

• Like Like x 2
  11. ems

ems Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    warurinnn
    omg I love her

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yukirin wore the wrong costume o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    =====================
    AKB48'S ALL NIGHT NIPPON
    =====================

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Next week Aki-P and Sasshi will be on ANN "Special Week", along with Yuihan and Yukirin. Usually, they end up making some comments of Rikachan in those episodes.

Sources:
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/984448739581476864
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/984449124849205248
    http://www.allnightnippon.com/akb/akb_blog/20180409-18228/

===========
    PROJECT TOKI
    ===========

Konogi (@mozukungt48) was responsible for drawing the illustration for the upcoming fan made novel project "Project TOKI".

Project TOKI Managemente Account: https://twitter.com/project_toki/status/984432211754545152
    NGT48 Fan Project "#ProjectTOKI#プロジェクト・トキ)" starts!
    Starting on April 20 on the novel site (Kakuyomu)
    Walker presents "Heartwarming Stories from Hometown Contest"
    Serial publication of Niigata / NGT48's documentary novel.
    Follow this account for further news!
    illust: Konogi-sama (@mozukungt48)

[​IMG]
    Rikachan, Okappa, Ogiyuka

• Like Like x 2
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino

After two weeks of the show and all Teachers (MCs) presented, I gotta say I'm enjoying it very much. Actually, I find it the funniest out of her three shows (along with Hakuchuumu and Smart Phondue). Rikachan is doing really great as sub-MC, thanks also for being in charge of conducting the show, therefore the "final word" is hers (different from Smart Phondue for example).

The show itself has good and weak episodes, depending on the geinins and the actitivies. The most funny imo were with BAKARHYTHM and Cunning Takeyama (too bad he was just substituting in one episode). Mapple Chougoukin is very funny too. I also like Wednesday episodes with the Komiya Breaker sumo wrestler. The less interesting are Tuesdays episodes with Kiyama Yuusaku singing songs and of Fridays with Bananaman Himura. Definitely his face jokes are not my cup of tea, and I don't think the activities on that day funny either.

Moreover, Rikachan's interaction with the students are funny too, especially with the "fat guy" Sato and the "cute girl" Hibino, who Rikachan senses a girls' rivaly with. lol

Episodes backups:

Besides the usual backup links, you can watch the past episodes in TV Tokyo's site too, although proxy is required for it.
    https://video.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

===========
    HAMMER GAME
    ===========

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

=================
    NGT48 CONCERT DAY 1
    =================

[​IMG]
    Flowers from TV Tulip's show #kitoqun♡traveler with T

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Nakai Rika's female fans squad

Extremely short videos
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Longer videos
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    12. Rikachan's reflections
    Prev
    Toyama Promotion Project
    Next
    THE SHOWROOM AWARD 2018

12. Rikachan's reflections

[​IMG]

rika___n24x Thank you very much for the two days -- NGT's solo concert and Rie-san's graduation concert. Members, staff and fans, thank you so much.

I'm very happy that NGT48 has become such a great group, to perform in this big venue, since performing at Toki Messe was one of the dreams of the group. But above all, I'm happy for celebrating with Rie-san her final moments in the group. All this was only possible thanks to the cooperation of local people and the love from everyone in Niigata.

I had decided not to cry at Rie-san's graduation concert, but I couldn't hold my tears because many memories came to my mind, like how she comforted and encouraged me when I was crying during the lessons in my early days in the group, or when I was troubled performing at Universal Studios Japan and she spared her time from doing the make-up to listen to me.

Despite Rie-san's simplicity in being friendly and always making us feel close, she's in fact a big senior member, and it's due to her kind personality that so many people made an effort to come to Niigata from war away, to congratulate her at the graduation concert. She was really an amazing captain! I would like say that from now on, we would inherit what we learned from her, but I can't be such an amazing person, so I want to go free spirited as usual by the side of the people who succeed her. ←

I couldn't participate in the rehearsals for this concert and tried to memorize the dance steps while on the move, but once I stood at the lesson room or on the stage, my mind went blank. On the night before the concert, the dance teacher accompanied me until 2:00 am and I finally made it. In addition, seeing that I was having difficulties, the members taught me the right steps "You should come this way next" and helped me to check the choreography. When I asked to the idol manager "what is this?", she bothered to help me even though it wasn't her job to assist me in that matter. I realized once again that I was being supported by so many people and I regretted deeply for what I said. (I'm going to omit what this is about (laugh)) I made an overdrawn description of what was a trivial argument when everyone was willing to move ahead and trying to find their places inside the group. I'm really sorry.

Although in the middle of a rush, these were two days in which I felt everyone's warmth. I guess I'm a bit different from others and look out of place, but even so, the members kindly accept and support me, my fans are always close by, no matter what happens, and the staff members always take care of me at the end, in spite of all my selfishness. I'm really grateful to them. Everything I say is what I think, so this is for real. (laugh)

Rie-san has always said not to forget the feelings of gratitude. With her words engraved in my heart, I want to work hard as a member of NGT48's Team G. I'll do my best!!!
    18 Beating heart.png 18 Cherry blossom.png

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhjQ59lgrz_/

Prev
    Toyama Promotion Project
    Next
    THE SHOWROOM AWARD 2018
    Home

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    =========================
    NGT48 TOKYO / SPRING FESTIVAL
    =========================

Some missing photos.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yukirin applying a Niibra on Rikachan? [hehe]

Source: https://twitter.com/oricon/status/985355783377268736

KITAHARA RIE'S GRADUATION CONCERT

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source:
    https://twitter.com/Yukiriiiin__K/status/985130122284969987
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1760168
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/278133

============
    ANDO CHIKANA
    ============

Nakai Rika's twitter: https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/985450446327136256
    D3's Chikana-chan
    I like her, she's full of energy.

[​IMG]

Ando Chikana's photolog: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/985486337544351744
    18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png with the Princess
    What made me happy was!!
    I took a photo with Rikahime-san 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Sparkling heart.png Today, Rikahime-san told me "Chikana-chan, let's take a photo!" ...
    (இдஇ; ) I was so, so happy that I thought I was going to faint 18 Smiling face with halo.png 18 Smiling face with halo.png 18 Smiling face with halo.png
    Even after finished, I was shouting to myself inside my heart "The Princess!! The Princess!!" lol
    (Rikahime-san posted the photo on her Twitter
    Take a look if you haven't yet!!!)
    I think Rikahime-san as an idol is a very good senior member. She wears very cute outfits and her poses and angles on her photos are all extremely cute!!! I had never thought one day I would be able to take a photo along with such senior member ...
    18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png
    Her talk skills are also great, so I want to learn it by watching her.
    To tell the truth,
    after we took the photo, I told to the idol manager "I want to be scolded by Rikahime-san at least once" and she was amazed lolol
    "Don't worry, you'll be scolded if you do something bad", she calmly responded me
    18 Smiling face with halo.png lol
    It's not that, I want her to tell me "Chikana-chan, you shouldn't do that!", even if I'm doing nothing ...
    I guess I'm saying something very masochistic. I'll stop here
    18 Face with rolling eyes 2.png 18 Face with rolling eyes 2.png 18 Face with rolling eyes 2.png lolol
    I just wrote it because I was really happy
    18 Woman bowing deeply.png 18 Woman bowing deeply.png 18 Woman bowing deeply.png (I want to take photo with her again)
    One more thing I was happy about is still a secret
    18 Speak-no-evil monkey.png 18 Growing heart.png I'll tell you when I'm allowed to ( ˙꒳˙ )
    So ⚑*゜
    Thank you so much for reading until the end ⚑*゜
    [​IMG]

=============
    ARIYOSHI JAPON
    =============
    Rikachan will be guest in Ariyoshi Japon on April 20! :banana:
    [​IMG]

=========
    DAYDREAM
    =========

Masamichi Katayama's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhmK1fSFuvl/
    On Sunday, April 15th from 25:31〜26:01, I am appearing on a Fuji Television show "Hakuchumu" hosted by Rika Nakai (NGT48) and Seiko Ito for 3 consecutive weekly episodes.
    In addition to "PIERRE HERMÉ PARIS AOYAMA," I will introduce Wonderwall's office and talk about various topics while showing the space. Please watch the show!

Fuji Television "Hakuchumu"
    April 8 (Sun) 25:35 - 26:05 (Aired last week)
    April 15 (Sun) 25:31 - 26:01
    April 22 (Sun) 25:25 - 25:55

Hosts: Rika Nakai (NGT48), Seiko Ito
    "Hakuchumu" Website: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/hakuchumu/(Japanese) * TV programs and schedule are subject to change without prior notice.

[​IMG]
    Note: Hey, this guy posted in English, so I didn't have to translate it. =D

The battle within classroom continues ...

Youth Hight School 3rd Year Class C:
    https://twitter.com/3c_tx/status/984740641765650432
    Successful candidates Part 2
    We asked her thoughts and feelings at the moment she passed
    18 Hushed face.png
    It's hard to tell them good-bye because you've become good friends throughout the week, haven't you? ٩( 'ω' )و
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's twitter: https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/985159627695316992
    I watched Youth High School soon after the solo concert has finished, but
    since Hibino-san has been approved, we'll continue to butt heads on next week's Youth High School as well.

Don't you forget it 18 Expressionless face.png 18 Expressionless face.png 18 Thought ballon.png lol And Nobunaga-san, I'm not Ja**n 18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Imp.png 18 Sparkles1.png
    #Youth High School 3rd Year Class C

=================================
    THE 100 PEOPLE TO PAY SUPER ATTENTION TO
    =================================

Nakai Rika's twitter: https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/985766091740790784
    I was selected to
    #Chou Chuumoku no 100-nin!
    AKB48 Selection General Election Official Guide Book 2018
    On sale on May 16 (Wed) 18 Tulip.png 18 Two hearts.png
    It's been a while since I exposed this much.
    (No) boobs.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #047. Spring is my favorite season
    Prev
    #046. Why I like gravure shooting

Next
    #048. Nakai Rika in the early days

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    180409 - Weekly Playboy Apr. 23rd 2O18 no.17 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/04/09/102602/

It's spring! I love this season! To me, it could last forever, although I would have to fight against the hay fever
    [1]. (laugh)

Cherry blossoms bloom during spring and Japan turns all pink ... What? Are you surprised that I have a heart to love nature? Of course I have!! (laugh) Don't you feel like taking a walk all of sudden in spring? I was born and raised in a place where it's cold a half of the year, so when the days become a little warmer, I feel as if I were floating, as if my feet didn't reach the ground and the air were more fluffy too. (laugh)

What I like the most about spring is the "smell" of this season! That's why when the spring comes I got excited "Yaaaaay!!!" Oh yeah, I went to see the cherry blossoms too! Actually, I wanted to see the flowers of Matsukawa
    [2], in my hometown Toyama, however, such a short blooming period fell down just like the petals due to my tight schedule and I couldn't go back to Toyama ... Thus, I went to see the cherry blossoms of Megurogawa[3] in Tokyo instead!! Of course, I went by myself!! (laugh) I also went to cherry blossoms night viewing nearby TV Asahi's studio. It was really beautiful!!

As everyone expects, I'm posting the photos on Instagram as well, but since I received lots of complaints from fans "The photos on Instagram are bad lately. They're shoddily taken", I took a lot of beautiful photos with good image using a mirrorless camera that I got from my fans! Since there're limitations in taking photos by myself, I asked my idol manager from my agency Ohta Pro to be my photographer, although this one ended up being my best shot!

I've already posted them on Instagram and on Twitter, so take a look, please! I'm looking good in the photos!!

I took this photo with the
    mirrorless camera but do I look good?

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Hay fever in Japan (Japanese: 花粉症 Hepburn: Kafunshō, lit. "pollen illness") https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hay_fever_in_Japan
    2. Matsu River (Japanese: 松川 Hepburn: Matsukawa) is a river which flows through Toyama city, Toyama Prefecture, famous for the surrounding cherry blossoms. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/松川_(富山市) (Japanese page)
    [​IMG]
    Matsu River, Toyama
    3. Meguro River (Japanese: 目黒川 Hepburn: Megurogawa) is a river which flows through Tokyo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meguro_River
    [​IMG]
    Meguro River, Tokyo

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5N52_g_4R/
    They were strongly blooming
    This is the period of spring I like the most.
    Because it's pink everywhere
    18 Cherry blossom.png
    I didn't know there were so many
    cherry blossoms in Tokyo
    because I had only seen those in Toyama lol
    I saw them with runny nose because of the pollen.
    18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Thought ballon.png lol
    So beautiful
    (*´꒳`*)
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5OK1YA2GH/
    On the shoulder of my uniform
    there was a cherry blossom petal.
    I picked it gently with my fingers
    and gave it to you.
    I finally found out
    where spring comes from
    18 Cherry blossom.png
    What is this song?
    #Where does spring come from?

[​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5OUFgA5Ot/
    Hey, look at that
    It's pink!
    It's so cute, don't fall down please
    I wish this season would last forever
    18 Crying face.png 18 Two hearts.png
    (Saying it with an irritated voice because of the hay fever)
    [​IMG]

Nakai Rika's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5OgVrgS3f/
    The job was nearby
    so I was lucky to come here
    18 Smiling face with smiling eyes.png 18 Clapping hands sign (light skin tone).png 18 Beating heart.png
    The petals fell down like a shower
    when I was walking. "Not yet", I
    yelled within my heart lol

[​IMG]

Nakai Rika's twitter: https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/979688296233058304
    I went to see the cherry blossoms!
    It was beautiful both day and night!
    18 Cherry blossom.png 18 Thought ballon.png 18 Two hearts.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Prev
    #046. Why I like gravure shooting

Next

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    Prev
    Next
    #049. Kitahara Rie-san's graduation concert

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    180416 - Weekly Playboy Apr.30th 2O18 no.18 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/04/16/103121/

Since NGT48 Draft 3rd generation's activities have already started, I want to write about how I, Nakai-san here, was in the early days of the group!

Did you know that my official nicknames were "Rikachan" and "Rikatan" at the beginning? I didn't use to be called "Princess Rika"
    [1] like today. But then, people gradually realized that I was selfish and they started to call me "Princess Rika". At the same time, "Rikatan" was abolished because no one called me that (nowadays only Nakamura Ayuka aka Ayutaro calls me so). After that, I unexpectedly began being called "fisher", although I myself didn't think I was so. (laugh) And although feeling a gap between what I was doing and how I was actually, I tried my best to act as a fisher, to be the type of idol I had in mind. It was a hard time. (laugh)

By the way, I made various efforts in the early days, like talking with a high pitched voice to look cute. (laugh) But soon my mask fell off as I delivered violent broadcasts with flamings after flamings (although I wasn't doing it on purpose), and ended up being called "The Big Devil". (laugh) But once I decided to stop overstrain myself, it became easier for me to handle things (harder for people around, though). Nonetheless, I think this way is the correct answer I was looking for. Personal growth is important, but not forgetting who you are is even more important, if you allow me to say ... (laugh)

I'm sorry for those who liked me how I was in the early days, but ... I love everyone who has a big heart to accept me how I am now!

Although I'm like this, please keep
    watching over me from now on too

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Princess Rika (Japanese: りか姫 Hepburn: Rika Hime)

Prev
    Next
    #049. Kitahara Rie-san's graduation concert

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1