Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime)

Discussion in 'Team NIII' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    @Humbucker Impressive job of yours collecting all information on that Advanced Nakai Rika Guide

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks @Turambar ! The job itself wasn't that great, 'cause I did it little by little ... But the way I can access the past posts is very useful to me. =)

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Sakura mentioned Rikachan in her radio show. 1:19-

Listener's mail: " ... I agree with your romance theory that you lose the game if you're the one who chases rather than the chased one in a relationship. I should become the chased one. Isn't it more cool? Maybe I think this because I've always been the one who chases so far. What should I do to be chased by?"

Sakura: Yeah, what to do to be chased by? I have no idea ... I really don't know but you must be confident of yourself to begin with. If you think 'I'm shining right now' with the feeling 'Come after me' (sexy intonation), they'll want to chase you for sure. You must be a 'little devil' (koakuma), I think people like to pursue this kind of person. We never know what they're going to do next. I think Rikachan is a perfect example. NGT48's Nakai Rika-chan, we never know what she's going to say, so I'm always looking her and ask her "What are you thinking of now?" We get interested and want to chase girls who we don't know what they're going to do all of sudden. So, female listeners, it's Rikachan! Rikachan's SHOWROOM is impressive! Nakai Rika is terrific, that girl is incredible! (laugh)

4. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakai Rika
    I really want to see her perform Hell or Heaven!!! She has those angelic x devilish charms

5. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The similarities won't stop! lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Koji-sensei would kill Rikachan if they ever worked together. :XD:

Btw, is Yoshirin-sensei still following AKBG? I'd love to see him complaining talking about Rikachan. [hehe]

7. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

^ most likely, Rika would "kill" Koji-sensei - she is an ojisan-killer after all [hehe]

as for Yoshirin, even if he was still an active AKB wota, I doubt he'd be bothered by Rika since she doesn't "step on the toes" of his oshimen :/
    majority of haters become haters because of the jealousy when an object of their hate "steals the limelight" from their oshimen.
    and they become especially obsessed with hate when the rival becomes more successful than their fave...

8. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I see. I thought he was critical to any non-orthodox (or "dangerous") idols.

His last days as an active AKB commentator on TV were very amusing and his face when the 2013 SSK results came out was priceless. [hehe] (The funniest part is that he was getting hooked by all Sasshi's awesomeness.)

Agreed! It all comes down to one of the most primitive human emotions: envy. I wish some antis were less emotional and more rational. Actually, at this point, I couldn't care less. I should do exactly as Sasshi does. :v:

================
    TOYAMA PR PROJECT
    ================

The two promos are out! post about the campaign

Instagrammable Spots

Retro Classical Spots

• Like Like x 1
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  10. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  11. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  12. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I got to say I'm enjoying these last episodes much more than those at the beginning of the series.

Long after the Rap of Emotional Instability, the training of Rikachan's rap continues. lol

Joucho Fuantei Rap 3:12-

Freestyle

Hakuchuumu theme

Obs: These videos are not going to last long.

13. fatrain

fatrain Kenkyuusei

tbh, every time Ito tries to squeeze out freestyle rap out of Rika it makes my cringe ^^;;
    she doesn't have the experience and skills for it (yet?).
    but the rap that was prepared beforehand was quite nice especially Hakuchhumu theme.

14. Humbucker

Humbucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Yeah, I also don't think she's skilled at all, she lacks of ... how can I say, swing? Feeling for it? But if she can improve it, it'll be one more "weapon" to add to her character. And this show is the right opportunity for it ... I guess. lol

15. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Just thinking about Rikachan. She really is something lol she's so fierce, she knows what she wants and she will fight for it. I LOVE that. I think she gets a lot of flack for her personality but she is brave in a lot of ways. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and some people may not like that or think it's not appropriate for an idol but I appreciate it. She is who she is, and she is comfortable with that. Cudos to her. You never know what she's going to say next which makes her so interesting. There's obviously a lot of places she can improve but yeah she's doing good.

I also feel like she is very smart and every move she makes is calculated. Kitarie confirmed that: "This attitude of going to seize your chance by yourself is a specific characteristic of hers which I think all members need to take as a role example and emulate. This is because the center of the 1st single, Seishun Dokei, is a position that she gained by herself. She's smart, and she's got talent for self-producing. Her theater performance is really good, too. Since she's smart and her comprehension ability is high, even having a talk with her feels fun."

I've always thought that she gave Sasshi vibes so it's pretty interesting how even Sasshi said that she reminds her of her old self

16. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

My take on Rika is that she's a "Win or bust" proposition, she'll either succeed or go down in flames but it'll be at full tilt. I think she sees that there's a lot of competition out there and she's making use of whatever gifts she has because being half-hearted won't cut it in the niches she's going for.

17. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Yeah I agree, she's defiantly going at it full force which could end good or bad. Either way I respect her for doing like that

18. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    Sugahara Riko
    How is public response on her TV Show? I wonder if she can gain outside fans from this. Inside 48 world, her handshake is not good lately.