Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime)

Discussion in 'Team G' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The similarities won't stop! lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Koji-sensei would kill Rikachan if they ever worked together. :XD:

Btw, is Yoshirin-sensei still following AKBG? I'd love to see him complaining talking about Rikachan. [hehe]

3. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

^ most likely, Rika would "kill" Koji-sensei - she is an ojisan-killer after all [hehe]

as for Yoshirin, even if he was still an active AKB wota, I doubt he'd be bothered by Rika since she doesn't "step on the toes" of his oshimen :/
    majority of haters become haters because of the jealousy when an object of their hate "steals the limelight" from their oshimen.
    and they become especially obsessed with hate when the rival becomes more successful than their fave...

4. Humbucker

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I see. I thought he was critical to any non-orthodox (or "dangerous") idols.

His last days as an active AKB commentator on TV were very amusing and his face when the 2013 SSK results came out was priceless. [hehe] (The funniest part is that he was getting hooked by all Sasshi's awesomeness.)

Agreed! It all comes down to one of the most primitive human emotions: envy. I wish some antis were less emotional and more rational. Actually, at this point, I couldn't care less. I should do exactly as Sasshi does. :v:

================
    TOYAMA PR PROJECT
    ================

The two promos are out! post about the campaign

Instagrammable Spots

Retro Classical Spots

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  6. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  8. Humbucker

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I got to say I'm enjoying these last episodes much more than those at the beginning of the series.

Long after the Rap of Emotional Instability, the training of Rikachan's rap continues. lol

Joucho Fuantei Rap 3:12-

Freestyle

Hakuchuumu theme

Obs: These videos are not going to last long.

9. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

tbh, every time Ito tries to squeeze out freestyle rap out of Rika it makes my cringe ^^;;
    she doesn't have the experience and skills for it (yet?).
    but the rap that was prepared beforehand was quite nice especially Hakuchhumu theme.

10. Humbucker

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Yeah, I also don't think she's skilled at all, she lacks of ... how can I say, swing? Feeling for it? But if she can improve it, it'll be one more "weapon" to add to her character. And this show is the right opportunity for it ... I guess. lol

11. Reveen

Reveen Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

My take on Rika is that she's a "Win or bust" proposition, she'll either succeed or go down in flames but it'll be at full tilt. I think she sees that there's a lot of competition out there and she's making use of whatever gifts she has because being half-hearted won't cut it in the niches she's going for.

12. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    Sugahara Riko
    How is public response on her TV Show? I wonder if she can gain outside fans from this. Inside 48 world, her handshake is not good lately.

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Kenkyuusei

People probably went to her HS in the beginning thinking she's a fisher type then got disappointed that she isnt. She's developing her own niche fanbase with her character, which are often very loyal so it kinda offset the lost in HS sales tbh.

14. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    LoL, at first I thought she protrayed that Milky feeling ?

15. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Yeah idk how others feel, I honestly thought I was the only one that thought she reminded me of Sasshi lol the reason is that they both keep it real. They are honest and forward about a lot of stuff that most aren't. And also for the business side of things, Sasshi can handle herself very well in that regard she is very business savy and I can see that potential in Rikachan

16. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Rika have this attitude and strong personality that actualy reminds me Sasshi sometimes also, but she have her own way and own personality. I don't know how far Rika will go as an idol, however, I think she is capable to develop a strong and remarkable character and be sucessful

17. fatrain

fatrain Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  18. Humbucker

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I didn't find info about show's ratings but I've read here and there some positive feedback, especially the last episode. It's not surprise if she gets fans outside the 48G fandom, as in the last year's SSK many fans from Showroom wanted to vote her but they didn't know how to, because they'd never bought an AKB CD and she had to explain them it. It looks like many of her fans that thought she was an orthodox idol at the beginning shifted to Hinatan. Can't blame them, tho. lol

==========

About Hakuchuumu, the show has already run for four months. Considering its predecessor show, Mayonaka, run for five months, I wonder what's going to happen, if the show will continue, if the slot will go back to Sasshi, go to another member or will be terminated. I'm still hoping for "Nakai no Ran", although I don't know if it would have to do with this time slot.

I was searching about her and found a video in which she was with the harsh Sakagami ... SAN! She talked about her pov of Japanese rap scenery and also how people tend to mold their behavior according to society, not being true with themselves. Sakagami-SAN also has a good point in the subject.

Rikachan hinted she had one extra job with Akko Gorilla. I'm looking forward to it.

==========

I knew she didn't make that room to do Showroom! Now with a couch and a 8K UHD TV, how long is she going to play Mario Kart? Until 2 am? [hehe] (Sometimes I have an impression that a cat will show up on the couch. lol)

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Humbucker

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - Princess's Mail
    #039. Is Rika cute?
    Prev
    #038. My preferences on Instagram
    Next
    #040. NGT48's 3rd single release has been decided!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - Princess's Mail

#039. Is Rika cute?

[​IMG]
    180210 - Weekly Playboy Feb. 26th 2O18 no.9 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/02/10/99413/

This time, I want to write about gravure[1]! It's because my solo gravure is published in this issue of Weekly Playboy that you reader is reading right now!!!!! The shooting was very fun, but I have to say that the refreshments provided were suberb! (laugh) It was so divide that I could only think about it. (laugh) As expected from Weekly Playboy!!

Well, let's get going. In addition to this series that I've already been publishing in this magazine, I was also able to get a gravure this time, so I'm very happy. I love gravure, so my policy is to show my boobs as much as possible. (laugh) The clothing is very cute, the pink checkered bikini is my favorite! I wore girly, boyish and natural outfits! Which one do you like???

The title of the gravure is "Is Nakai Rika really cute?" What a rude title it is! (laugh) But I feel only sense in it. I myself don't think I have the looks to be an idol at all ... I've always been coming and going this thin line, so I'd be glad if we can make it clear with this gravure! (laugh) Of course, one can become cute with the professional assist of first-class photographers, makeup artists and costume designers. (laugh)

Probably the answer to that question is "yes"! Enjoy Nakai Rika without restraint! Let me know your impressions, please!!

Check out my favorite pink checkered bikini
    on the pages of the gravure, please!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Gravure (Japanese: グラビア Hepburn: Gurabia) is a collection of photos in a magazine. The word "gravure" is a wasei-eigo term derived from the word "rotogravure". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_(person)#Gravure_idols

Prev
    #038. My preferences on Instagram
    Next

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Humbucker

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - Princess's Mail
    Prev
    #039. Is Rika cute?
    Next
    #041. How I spend my day off

B.2. #Himail - Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    180219 - Weekly Playboy Mar. 5th 2018 no.10 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/02/19/99840/

Yeah, this time I want to talk about NGT48's 3rd single which was announced the other day.

Everyone seemed to be very suprised, but we never thought the 3rd single would be released so soon either. Thus, when Imamura-san (Theater Manager Imamura Etsuro) first told us, we got very surprised! The new song will be released on April 11 and the title is "Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?"
    [1] As it has already become a topic with the single release announcement video, who carried out the shooting of the music video was the overbearing-ish movie director Kobayashi Yuuki-san[2]. Actually, the shooting had already been finished at the time the single was announced. I look forward to seeing how that tough-looking director "cooked" us. I wonder if I'm going to appear a lot ... I want to see the music video as soon as possible!!!!!

And most importantly, in this single we'll have the long-awaited all-members Selection! The Draftees and the 2nd Generation are joining the group soon, so I guess this is the last opportunity for 1st Generation to participate altogether. Also, Hinatan (Homma Hinata) is the center! Does that mean we're going to get an orthodox idol song? I'm so excited to know what kind of song it is. How about you? Well, apart from that ... I'm curious to know my position in the formation ... (sigh) I can't wait ...

As for the (NGT48) group, there's still a music program (that in Roppongi*) that we haven't participated yet. So, I wish all the 1st Generation could be there before Kitahara (Rie)-san graduates! I'm counting on you, members of staff!!

The 3rd single will be out on April 11!
    Get it, folks! Yoroshiku**!!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka? (Japanese: 春はどこから来るのか? Hepburn: Haru wa doko kara kuru no ka?, lit. "Where does/will the spring come from?") http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Haru_wa_Doko_kara_kuru_no_ka?
    2. Kobayashi Yuuki (Japanese: 小林勇貴 Hepburn: Kobayashi Yūki) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小林勇貴 (Japanese page)

(*) Obviously she's talking about Music Station.
    (**) The usage of the kanji version (夜露死苦) of the word "yoroshiku" ("Best regards", "I'm counting on you", "Take care of me" etc.) grew out of the practices of biker gangs in the 1970s and 1980s. The kanjis are used phonetically. Rikachan used it in a reference to the director Kobayashi Yuuki, as he directs this word to the NGT48 members in the announcement video of the 3rd single. (Btw, the two last kanjis of "yoroshiku", "shi" (死) and "ku" (苦) are censored in the video because they mean "death" and "painful" respectively, and they can be read as "painful death" or "to die painfully".) https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/夜露死苦

Prev
    #039. Is Rika cute?
    Next
    #041. How I spend my day off

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1