1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ Great to see the same generation members still keeping in touch even after leaving the group

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #077. The 2nd Bowling Tournament
    Prev
    #076. Nakai Rika—growing up
    Next
    #078. The song that leaves all your muscles sore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    181126 - Weekly Playboy Dec 10th 2O18 no.50
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/11/26/107615/

Today I'm going to talk about NGT48's Thanksgiving Festival "The Bowling Tournament"[1] held on November 18! This is a great event where each member team-up with her fans and challenge other members' teams. The positive reception of the first event led to this second one.

But... um... I didn't bowl at all. (laugh) I asked my fans to bring playing cards and we played memory instead, putting the bowling aside. (laugh) You!—who are thinking "What a self-indulgent!"—I have to say that there wasn't much else to do because of my back pain. Even in the first Bowling Tournament I had to bowl using a ramp for kids. And there's no way to compete with that, so I preferred to play memory instead! That's the story. Sure, I was scolded by the management, but I survived it anyway (I got the last place in the final count, though... as expected.)

Even though there's a lot of opportunities to interact with fans—like handshake events and concerts—few are like playing cards together, so if there is a next time, I will want to play memory again! My fans were confused at first but their good mood saved the day. I enjoyed very much spending the time talking to them!

Moreover, Nishimura Nanako's score was very low as usual, and the previous champion Mofuchan (Murakumo Fuuka) losing to a 2nd gen member was interesting! NGT48 is really a fun group. (laugh)

The girl on the right is the shy 2nd gen member
    Furutate Aoi-chan. She's cute, so meet her!

[​IMG]

Notes:

1. NGT48 Kanshasai "Bowling Taikai" (Japanese: NGT48感謝祭「ボウリング大会」 Hepburn: Enu Jī Tī Fōti Eito Kanshasai Bouringu Taikai, lit. "NGT48's Thanksgiving Festival—The Bowling Tournament")

Prev
    #076. Nakai Rika—growing up
    Next

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  8. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Someone should definitely play Sinatra's "My Way" at her funeral (when the time comes)

She certainly did it her way !

• Like Like x 2
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK

Actually, just some points of ANN and Youth High School 3-C. Rikachan also appeared in some music shows and Smart Phondue but, oh well, I'm not covering them...

AKB48'S ALL NIGHT NIPPON

This week's ANN was one of the most amusing in a while imo. Not only Rikachan proved to be a great "ijiru chara" but Yuihan showed to be an excellent "ijirareru chara!" lol

Since AKB48's new single NO WAY MAN comes with the voting ballot for the Request Hour 2019, they decided to make an "intro" quiz contest among the three of them (Yuihan, Rinrin and Rikachan). They remembered that something alike was presented in the Center Test (actually listening of songs among the questions) and since they ranked 8th (Yuihan), 48th (Rinrin) and 100th+ (Rikachan), Rinrin said that this quiz would be pretty much a duel between her and Rikachan, because Yuihan was too strong to be defeated.

The rule was that if you knew the answer, you should yell your name. And something interesting happened when Kimi wa Melody was played and Rikachan gave the right answer, but the staff kept saying it was wrong:

[​IMG]

Yuihan: RH Intro DON!
    < Kimi wa Melody plays >
    Rikachan: Nakai!
    Yuihan: Yokoyama!
    Rikachan: Lemme see, it's that song...
    < WRONG Buzz >
    Rikachan: Kimi wa Melody!
    < WRONG Buzz >
    Rikachan: Eh? Kimi wa Melody... ?
    < WRONG Buzz >
    Rikachan: Kimi wa Melody!
    < WRONG Buzz >
    Rikachan: Why is it wrong?
    Rinrin: Okay, next! Next! Next! Next!
    Rikachan: Why?

< Kimi wa Melody plays again>
    Rikachan: Nakai! Kimi wa Melody!
    < WRONG Buzz >
    Rikachan: Why is it wrong?
    Rinrin: They're playing the same... what?
    Yuihan (to staff): It is Kimi wa Melody, isn't it?
    Rikachan: It's Kimi wa Melody, right?
    < CORRECT bell >
    Rikachan: It is correct! HEY YOU ALL! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Rinrin: I thought it didn't count because there was a delay to answer. It's not fair! She had time to think!
    Rikachan (to staff): Hey you all! I'm here playing serious! Let everything checked beforehand! lol
    (laughs)
    Yuihan: I see. There was a mistake of theirs.
    Rinrin: This should not count. It's not fair!
    Yuihan to Rikachan: But I admire your courage to keep answering Kimi wa Melody even after all those refusals.
    Rikachan: Because it IS Kimi wa Melody!
    Yuihan: If I had been buzzed so many times, I would feel discouraged. You have a lot of courage!
    Rikachan: "Kimi wa Melody!!!" lol
    Yuihan: And this is so peaceful a song. lol Yeah, things like these happen too.
    Rinrin: The fighting spirit.

In the end Rikachan won because the last question got 5 points. Or, to be fair, Yuihan answered correctly 5 songs, Rikachan 4 and Rinrin 1:

..........................................Yuihan..Rinrin..Rikachan
    .1 Shonichi.................................0.......0........1
    .2 Iiwake Maybe.............................1.......0........1
    .3 Hashire Penguin..........................2.......0........1
    .4 Seijun Phylosophy........................3.......0........1
    .5 Suzukake Nanchara........................4.......0........1
    .6 Kimi wa Melody...........................4.......0........2
    .7 Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka.......4.......0........3
    .8 47 no suteki na machi e..................4.......1........3
    .9 Eien pressure............................5.......1........3
    10 Green Flash (5 points)...................5.......1........

The Intro Quiz starts at 47:56 of the full video.

YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 3-C

Much of what was highlighted in this week's episodes was about the preparations for the Winter Eventto be held on December 26th—like the presentation of the students' tasks, how the new students are going to be inserted in the units, new songs written by Aki-P, new units, solos and some "shuffles."

Nagano Miyabi and HKT48

Former Idol Club member Nagano Miyabiwho quit the show and successfully got to enter HKT48—sent a message where she express her admiration for Rikachan for carrying out dance lessons despite of her tight schedule. (Well, not so tight because Rikachan always find time to go to Disney! lol)

[​IMG]

"Hello everyone, this is Nagano Miyabi! As it was publicly announced yesterday, I became a member of HKT48's 5th generation! I was carrying on dance lessons for the audition with the director but those lessons were way harder than I've imagined. And one thing that came to my mind in the middle of the training was that Rika-sensei is really amazing—carrying out these hard lessons even though she's got lots of other jobs. It made me admire her even more. I'll try my best to contribute to HKT48 that senior members have built up! I was glad to hear that a winter concert will be held at Nakano Plaza! I have no doubt that you guys can carry it out and make it even better than what the School Festival was. Do your best!" [video of the message]

New center of the Vocal & Dance Club

One of the surprising moments of the week was the announcement of the new vocal/center of the Dance & Vocal Club "The BUMPY" which performed the song "Leave it to me!" in the previous event:

Nakamoto-kun (the previous vocal/center) will be absent from the show for a while to dedicate to the studies. The person who was chosen to replace him was nobody else but "Aida-sensei" of Sanshiro instead of a student! :XD:

[​IMG]

Either Aki-P is nuts or it may be some influence from the Yoshimotozaka46 idea to use a comedian to dance. lol Check out the moment of the announcement.

Idol Club

The girls of the "Idol Club" has been one of the main features of the show—under name of "Blue Spring," the group performed the song "Chime no tochuu de" in the School Festival, with Hibino Mena as the center and with now-HKT48 member Nagano Miyabi as one of the members:

Perhaps one of the biggest surprises in the show so far, it was announced that the center for the 2nd song to be performed at the Winter Concert is the newcomer Oomagari Momoka (Margarine) and not the previous center Hibino Mena.

[​IMG]

Hibino Mena—who has been the class president since the beginning and still leader of the Idol Club—showed her support to the new center:

[​IMG]Hibino Mena's twitter Nov 30
    Thanks to everyone who came to the mini concert 18 Relieved face.png

I was surprised that so many people came...
    Time flies when you're having fun

And! The new song "Mujintou e tsuretette"
    a different song from "Chime no tochuu de." I'm looking forward to everything 18 Pleading face.png
    The center is Margarine!!

(cont.) Congrats Margarine!!!
    I was very vexed, after all, because I learned and gained so much being center of "Chime no tochuu de," so that my will to be the center again had grown big.

But to be honest, I was already expecting that this could happen ever since I heard about the audition for new members for the Idol Club. That's why my sentiments to the Idol Club will not change no matter which position I stand and I decided that I would lead these 8 people and—although I can't teach much—that I would support the center girl.

The staff didn't want me to be caught by surprise and informed me beforehand that I would no longer be the center since last week. And although I was prepared for this, I couldn't help being upset. But after it, I decided to think positively, because this all will help me to grow up and we'll also be able to see a different Idol Club.

Despite of all the pressure of being the center, I have faith that you—Margarine—can carry it out. I'm in no position to teach you much, but I know that you're a hard worker and have a strong will. Above all, you're very cute, so be confident
    Let's do our best together!!!

All the students who talked to me after the class, all the fans, people who replied my tweets, who message me via hashtag, and
    Rika-sensei—Thank you very much! I love you all! All the 9 members of the Idol Club will do their best from now on too! We will make a further effort to present something even better, you can count on it So look forward to it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Curiously, Hibino retweeted a post of Rikachan's talking about her thoughts of being an idol in an idol group. I guess the message was timely for Hibino:

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter Nov 30
    Change of formation,
    Change of position,
    These things are normal
    when you are in a group.
    But in my opinion, the moment you stop questioning "why?" or don't feel vexed for these "normal things," you can quit being an idol as well.

Despite of thinking so,
    I had to put up with it and say "That's all right."
    Such was my day today.

List of Yough High School 3-C episodes

[​IMG]
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/plus/entertainment/entry/2018/018467.html

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ The power of being regular in an obi-bangumi is really huge for the numbers. And according to this tweet, if they included her appearances in "kitoqun traveller with T" (that TV show in Toyama), the total number would be 268.

Anyway, congrats Rikachan for the 1st place! :1st:

And speaking of shows, she'll be in this week's "Himitsu no Kenmin SHOW" (12/6). I've never watched this show tbh, but it seems to be very popular.

[​IMG]

12. Faiz Watsiqul Umam

Faiz Watsiqul Umam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    Rika Appeared on JKT48TV in Youtube with Yamada Noe NGT48, Cindy Yuvia JKT48 and Nurhayati (Aya) JKT48, this shooting was taken During Teacher Teacher Handshake in October 21 . They talked about how to handshake in Japan. Suda Akari SKE48 & Kawamoto Saya AKB48 also appeared in this video

Check Video in here
    =============================

if the video does not show watch the video here
    =============================

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    TAKEUCHI MIYU & NAKI RIKA

Surprisingly, one of the things Takeuchi Miyu wanted to do before her graduation was to have a conversation with Rikachan:

[​IMG]
    Source: https://twitter.com/miyu_video/status/1070618178001104897

Myao: This one (question): A junior that caught your attention?
    MiyuMiyu: Ah!
    Myao: There is that one—who you love.
    MiyuMiyu: If I talk about her, can someone pass it on to her? Every time I see her at the music shows I think "I want to talk to her, but I have no courage!"
    Myao: Hey, you have no much time left!
    MiyuMiyu: Yeah, it'll be over very soon.
    Mayo: You have only about two more opportunities (to talk to her).
    MiyuMiyu: Yeah, indeed. She is Nakai Rika-chan. She's a very good... Very often she became topic on the news.
    MiyuMiyu: I saw her once... When we were Senbatsu together. I found she was very respectable to the people around. She was a very good girl. Her actions hinted she has a delicate inmost heart. I got very interested in her.
    Myao: Quite surprising.
    MiyuMiyu: Every time I'm near her, I glance at her.
    Myao: So you haven't talked to her...
    MiyuMiyu: No, I haven't... not much.
    Myao: That's bad.
    MiyuMiyu: Only once when we got off the bullet-train.
    Myao: And what did you guys talk about?
    MiyuMiyu: 'Will the personal manager come after us?' 'Probably not.' Only this. lol But I want to talk to her properly. There're only two more chances left, right?

It looks like this SHOWROOM aired on 11/29. And on the next day, MiyuMiyu finally got to take a 2-shot with Rikachan:
    [​IMG]
    twitter.com/take_miyu112/...

And it has even become a strip in Tanabe Yoichiro-sensei's 48+ (Yonpachi Tasu) in this week's Weekly Playboy: https://www.amazon.co.jp/週プレNo-51-12-17号-雑誌-集英社-ebook/dp/B07KZYQB1J

[​IMG]
    What I want to do before graduation

[​IMG]
    - What does Takeuchi Miyu want to do before graduation?
    MiyuMiyu: There's one thing. I want to be friends with Nakai Rika-chan!

[​IMG]
    - Why??
    MiyuMiyu: People say a lot about her, don't they?
    "
    Evil Nakai": There're lots about idols you don't know; I mute antis on Twitter with no time, exclude them from this world!
    MiyuMiyu: Her controversies and Election speech... She had a negative image to me, but then...

[​IMG]
    MiyuMiyu: I saw her greeting everyone and replying properly...
    "Rikachan": Good morning! Yes! I'm counting on you! (Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!)
    MiyuMiyu: She was a really nice person!

[​IMG]
    - Isn't that something everyone should do?
    MiyuMiyu: She can respect people after all! I want to be friends with her...
    Myao: There must be something else you want to do
    - A person that understands Rikahime...?? I mean, isn't there something else left to do??

• Like Like x 4
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #079. Expressing gratitude to my hometown of Toyama

[​IMG]
    181203 - Weekly Playboy Dec 17th 2O18 no.51
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/12/03/107677/

Today I want to write about AKB48's latest single "NO WAY MAN" released on November 28! This song is... reeeeeally hard to dance... I performed it at "BEST HITS KAYOSAI 2018"[1] the other day, but got muscle pain by dancing this song and thought my low back would smash to smithereens. (laugh)

I really love the lyrics of "NO WAY MAN"—this song that I perform risking my life—It's full of good messages, so I hope I can express the song's strong intentions and what the lyrics have to say in the performances.

Despite of the enormous fatigue after performing it, I'm glad to dance this song—no matter if my hair gets messed—as long as it can reach the viewer's heart. I'm so glad I was chosen to be part of AKB48's Selection (Senbatsu) to sing this song. It's almost a miracle that I'm dancing such a difficult song, though, and I try my best every time to not disturb the synchronized dance of the Selection members. (laugh)

So, I will be glad if you try to find me in the formation—"Where is Rikahime?"—when we sing in a music program! Only... you may find some difficulty because the dance is pretty fast! (laugh) Anyway... try to find me!!

I'm always anxious in the music programs,
    afraid of making a mistake (laugh)

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. BEST HITS KAYOSAI (Japanese: ベストヒット歌謡祭 Hepburn: Besuto Hitto Kayōsai, "Best Hit Song Festival") is an annual music show in Japan sponsored by Yomiuri TV. It is broadcast on Yomiuri TV and Nippon Television. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Hits_Kayosai

Some performances of NO WAY MAN that includes Rikachan:

Prev
    Next

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #080. Enjoying the women-only audience performance

[​IMG]
    181210 - Weekly Playboy Dec 24th 2O18 no.52
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/12/10/107733/

I've been to Toyama the other day to film a video. And what I felt when I returned to my hometown was... It is COLD!! I was making light of the winter of Toyama! But experimenting it after a while, it was indeed very cold! We also went to the beach for filming—the wind was beyond cold—too painful. There was no doubt I was in Hokuriku[1]—The region lives up to its name (Northlands).

It was sunny on the 2nd day of filming, and The Tateyama Range
    [2] looked beautiful! This landscape of Toyama is superb!I think it every time I come here. Back when I lived here, I didn't know the good things of the very city I was raised in, but it's funny how we realize it after we have spent some time living out. The air and scents of the hometown can really calm us down and make us relax. The surroundings suit me so well that it makes me think how good it is to be at home again.

I haven't done much for Toyama until now, but I want to do many things to express my gratitude to the city from now on. And I want to make more and more people from outside the prefecture to know the qualities of Toyama. Coincidentally, the the objective of this time's filming was exactly about it, so thinking that I was able to contribute to my hometowneven though it's just a littlemade me feel very proud.

There're not so many artists from Toyama. In fact, it seems that I was the very first female singer from the prefecture to participate in "NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen." So, I want to work hard to get more job offers, shouldering the responsibility of representing the prefecture! I still can't tell in details, but this time's work was very fun, so look forward to it, my fans!... but even so, it was really cold!!

From now on, I'm going to work even harder
    so I can repay my gratitude to Toyama

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. The Hokuriku region (Japanese: 北陸地方 Hepburn: Hokuriku chihō, Lit. "Northlands region") includes the four prefectures of Ishikawa, Fukui, Niigata and Toyama. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hokuriku_region
    2. The Tateyama Range (Japanese: 立山連峰 Hepburn: Tateyama Renpō, Lit. "Mount Tate Range") is the western arm of The Hida Mountains (飛騨山脈, Hida Sanmyaku) or Northern Alps (北アルプスKita Arupusu), which stretches through Nagano, Toyama and Gifu prefectures. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hida_Mountains

The Tateyama Range, as it can be seen from the city of Toyama:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.city.toyama.toyama.jp/kikakukanribu/kohoka/citypromotion/erabarerumachizukuri.html

Prev
    Next
    #080. Enjoying the women-only audience performance

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ It's funny Rikachan saying that every time the producers want to increase the ratings, they come with an episode about food. And indeed, those are very interesting (at least for me). I liked the episodes at the aquarium as well.

==========

Disney again! This time with Youth High School 3-C student Enochin (Ogura Eno)...

[​IMG]

... which made some other student girls be jealous lol...

[​IMG]Miyamoto Hinano (Hinamaru)'s twitter Dec 11
    I'm jealous 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Loudly crying face.png

[​IMG]Oomagari Momoka (Margarine)'s twitter Dec 11
    It's not fair! It's not fair!

[​IMG]Hibino Mena (Meena)'s twitter Dec 11
    Not fair! Not fair! Not fair! ( ノД`)( ノД`)( ノД`)

[​IMG]Baldwin Rei's twitter Dec 11
    It's not fair! It's not fair!!!
    It's not fair, Enochin!

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

... and also yielded a fan art:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/...
    twitter.com/mozukungt48/...

• Like Like x 3
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    13. THE SHOWROOM AWARD 2018
    Prev
    Rikachan's reflections
    Next
    Index

13. THE SHOWROOM AWARD 2018

Rikachan won The Showroom Award - AKB48 Group Category this year as well! With this one, it's three years in a row! :1st::1st::1st:
    In 2016, the three winners were those whose rooms had the highest levels: Matsui Jurina, Nakai Rika and Nomura Nao (AKB48 - grad).
    In 2017, those who had the biggest room levels were Onishi Momoka (Team 8), Nakai Rika and Ota Nao (Team 8). They were also the Top 3 in the SSK event.
    This year, it looks like it was based only in the SSK event, with Nakai Rika, Fukuda Akari (STU48) and Nakamura Ayuka (NGT48) as the winners (I'm not sure about this).

I wonder if there's a meaning in those awards, though. Probably the number of times Aki-P visits your room can be more valuable than any prize there is.

[​IMG]SHOWROOM's twitter 7:42 PM - 13 Dec 2018
    18 Gem stone.png #SHOWROOM Award 2018 18 Gem stone.png
    STU48 Fukuda Akari,
    NGT48 Nakai Rika, Nakamura won
    18 Circled ideography congratulation.png AKB48 Group Category 18 Confetti ball.png
    Nakai-san and Nakamura-san who came to the venue
    and Fukuda-san who participated in video, thank you very much 18 Double exclamation mark.png
    We count on your collaboration from now on too 18 Woman bowing deeply (light skin tone).png
    showroom-live.com/showroom_award
    #AKB48 #STU48 #NGT48

#SHOWROOM
    [​IMG]

181213 - SHOWROOM AWARD 2018 - AKB48 Group Shou
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38084216

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 7:41 PM - 13 Dec 2018
    The Showroom Award
    I won it this year as well!
    Three years in a row 18 Loudly crying face.png 18 Sparkles1.png 18 Sparkles1.png 18 Growing heart.png
    Thank you very much!
    I'm happy 18 Woman raising hand (light skin tone).png 18 Two hearts.png 18 Two hearts.png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 8:05 PM - 13 Dec 2018
    I look like a HEATTECH* old lady. lol
    With Maeda-san and Ayutaro!
    18 Smiling face with smiling eyes.png 18 Beating heart.png
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (*) HEATTECH is UNIQLO’s lightweight innerwear that converts moisture from your body into heat. https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/page/heattech-featured-w.html#anchorHeattech

Previous years:
    THE SHOWROOM AWARD 2017
    THE SHOWROOM AWARD 2016

Prev
    Rikachan's reflections
    Next
    Index
    Home

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4