1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    True, but the only NGT ticket I have for NWM is for Mahohon :^^;:
    While before this incident, I plan to use it for oshimashi to Gatanee if possible :fear:
    Maybe I'll use one of NMB or HKT member ticket instead for Rika. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I can understand why people would suspect Rika since her antics last year made headlines a lot, but that was actually one of the reasons I didn't suspect her. Yes she's my NGT oshi, so i would have supported her until the bitter end if it was her lool, but I just felt like.... we all know Rika has a sharp tongue right? She's the kind of person who tells it like it is and isn't afraid of the backlash. If she has something to say about staff, a member, the group in general, even herself, she will say it. She's so open. So it didn't make sense to me that she would suddenly become a sneaky girl who became a accomplice of such an back alley type of incident.

Maho's tweets and interactions with her on the 10th put her in the clear as well. If Rika was the one to hurt her, Maho wouldn't have bothered to post the pic of her and Rika to dispel any rumors surrounding their relationship. They both acknowledged their interesting relationship but their love for TG brought them closer. Maho follows her on all SNS, and Rika was the first person to publicly support her, even with everyone assuming she was the culprit.

So i'll continue to support her as usual, she's one of the most interesting idols the 48g has had in recent years.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I firmly believe Rikahime is innocent. Annoying as it may be to many, her personality is outright and honest and it would be weird for her to portray her as a leaker after she herself warned us about the tensions in the group and then everyone ganged up to her. Moreover, she seems to still be in Maho's good graces, and although not as strong a personality as Rikahime herself, Maho has proved that she takes no bull from anyone.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    It's the first time, though, that even the antis know better than the general public that she has nothing to do with it. Being put along with Gatanee and Ayakani on TV claiming for innocence really doesn't help for her image.

Thanks for sympathizing with her, @SunnyHighland ! :approve:
    Hope you don't regret if she is salty. lol

That was more than two years ago (2016). It doesn't necessarily serve to prove she's innocent for this case now. Just that some guys were around there since long ago.

I think management is strongly controlling what members can say, post, etc.-- they don't want things to go out of their control again-- Her last few tweets are suspicious that management texted instead of her. Exactly for this reason, I think it's too much people trying to analyze each sentence if it contradicts with what Mahohon said, etc. and try to speculate-- It's the management's version. Same goes for TV shows. Today she only said what she was probably allowed to say: "I want to believe in all the members and take care of the group."

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Isn't it the thing people are looking for when going to her lane? :hehe: or to be abused by her :lol:
    But some people I know who went to her lane actually said that she is quite nice if you are nice to her. There is a reason why her sales was pretty good before last SSK.
    I have went to Okabe's and Komi's lane before, so to complete the puzzle I have to try to shake hands with the akuma herself :fear:

• Like Like x 2
  6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  7. candyparasol

candyparasol Kenkyuusei

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Nothing really important imo. They read a comment saying Rika has said the dressing room is noisy when Noeppi and Reinya are in there. Then in turn, they said Rikachan is also noisy when is along with Suwa-manager:

Noeppi (reading a comment): Rikachan has said the dressing room is noisy when Yamada and Seiji are in there. That's obvious! But Nakai is second to none. Nakai is really noisy when she's in good mood. She's full of darugarami*.
    Ayakani: I have an image of Nakai-san fooling around with Suwa-san.
    Noeppi: Indeed. Because Suwa-san loves women who give him attention. (laugh) But it's true. Suwa-san is kamacho**.
    (*) pointless conversation.
    (**) something like needy-- wanting too much attention and love.

Suwa-manager was formerly in SKE and suggested Rikachan to team up with Dasu for the AKB Kouhaku.

From Sato Kairi's Intagram story:
    [​IMG]
    Rika-san and Suwa-san
    It's so funny 18 Face with tears of joy.png 18 Face with tears of joy.png
    NGT is delightful

• Like Like x 3
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.48 - OGIYAHAGI on Nakai Rika's side
    Prev
    How is Nakai Rika offstage?
    Next
    "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

A.48 - OGIYAHAGI on Nakai Rika's side

"She complained in tears," OGIYAHAGI advocates Nakai Rika

Jan 18, 2019 2:07 JST

Nikkan Sports
    [​IMG]
    OGIYAHAGI

Comedy duo OGIYAHAGI[1] presented their talk show "OGIYAHAGI no Megane Biiki" (TBS Radio, Thursdays, 25:00 JST)[2] on the 17th and commented about the quarrel over the case involving the assault on NGT48 Yamaguchi Maho (23).

The duo advocated NGT48 Nakai Rika (21) who is co-host of TV Tokyo's "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    [3]—the program the comedy duo hosts every other week as well. Nakai has been reported by some part of media as if she were involved in the recent incident.

"This unfortunate incident of NGT48 which is currently topic," Yahagi Ken (47) started to talk at the beginning of the program. "Indeed, very unfortunate to Yamaguchi-san," Ogi Hiroaki (47) agreed. "I happened to meet Nakai by a chance—'You are the culprit, aren't you?,' I asked—'I have made many things that stirred people so far, but this time it's really not me. Believe me please!,' she complained in tears—" Yahagi said.

"She said while touching our crotch, right?," Ogi joked about Nakai. This yielded some laughter from the studio. "But it really seems that she is not involved at all," Yahagi said. "Listening to the way Nakai spoke, it seems to be true that she is not involved. She is pretty honest with her words behind the scenes," Ogi concurred too. "People may think she is involved with everything bad there is. I can't help feeling sorry for her," Yahagi advocated her. "People dislike her, don't they? That's why they bring her name up," Ogi guessed.

Yahagi didn't step into the details of the incident, though. "Besides, we are the kind of people who end up believing in stuff we find on the web and tabloids," he said. Nevertheless, Ogi commented after seeing the various information and speculation spread over the internet, etc. "We also learned that the information on the web is different this time. There is a lot of rumors," he said.

"One thing we can say"Yahagi continued"is that OGIYAHAGI is on Nakai's side!," he concluded. "In the end, we are on Nakai's side." Ogi agreed with Yahagi's words.

Source: nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/...

Notes:
    1. OGIYAHAGI (Japanese: おぎやはぎ Hepburn: OGIYAHAGI) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Hiroaki Ogi (小木博明, Ogi Hiroaki) and Ken Yahagi (矢作兼, Yahagi Ken) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おぎやはぎ (Japanese page)
    2. OGIYAHAGI no Megane Biiki (Japanese: おぎやはぎのメガネびいき Hepburn: OGIYAHAGI no megane biiki) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おぎやはぎのメガネびいき (Japanese page)
    3. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

Prev
    How is Nakai Rika offstage?
    Next
    "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"
    Home

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    AKB48 REQUEST HOUR 2019

Rikachan wanted Seishun Dokei to rank Top 10 but it got 33rd place lol Well, comparing to her rank at SSK (37th), "she" improved a little bit. :lol:
    Also, "Suki" no Tane--the song she got center in SHOWROOM Senbatsu-- ranked 64th. If you don't remember it, it is this song. I didn't remember tbh :fear:

[​IMG]

Flowers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rikachan received flowers from:
    1. TV Tokyo "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" staff;
    2. Fuji TV "Hakuchuumu" staff;
    3. U-FIELD Uehara Toshiaki (producer of shows like Hakuchuumu and Mayonaka)
    Obs.: Still nothing from TV Asashi (Smart Phondue)... :rolleyes:

64th - "Suki" no Tane

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/FUKUAKARI_STU48/...

[​IMG]

33rd - Seishun Dokei

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    twitter.com/rika_nakai823/...

[​IMG]
    wws-channel.com/girls2/...

The Return of Abu-Kona...?

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 2:05 PM - 19 Jan 2019
    RH again today! Morning!
    Guess what "Suki" no Tame placed 64th 18 Victory hand (light skin tone).png 18 Sparkles1.png Thanks!! 18 Beating heart.png 18 Two hearts.png
    I'm glad 18 Face with tears of joy.png 18 Face with tears of joy.png
    I also participated in
    56th Tomodachi ja nai ka
    55th - ja-ba-ja -
    I'll do my best at afternoon and evening 18 Baby (light skin tone).png

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Nakamura Ayuka's twitter 2:30 PM - 19 Jan 2019
    Abu... Kona...? 18 Face with open mouth.png

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 2:34 PM - 19 Jan 2019
    U-- Um...
    aw my head...
    I can't...
    Can't remember...
    18 Crying face.png 18 Beating heart.png 18 Beating heart.png

[​IMG]Nakamura Ayuka's twitter 2:46 PM - 19 Jan 2019
    Stop laughing by my side while you tweet 18 Smiling face with halo.png lol

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 2:54 PM - 19 Jan 2019
    Hey, don't tell 'em-- 18 Angry face.png 18 Angry face.png lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the Concert thread. It seems she had more flowers than most.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #083. 3rd Anniversary of The NGT48 Theater
    Prev
    #082. 2019 Goals
    Next
    #084. Request Hour 2019

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#083. 3rd Anniversary of The NGT48 Theater

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.5
    Published: Feb 4th 2019
    Released: Jan 21st 2019

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/01/21/108012/

This time I would like to write about the 3rd anniversary of The NGT48 Theater!

One year, two years... three years have already passed when I realized it. Well, I would never have expected that I would come to like the stage performances this much. Back at the start of the group, I didn't use to see the members as rivals, but as time went by, they became my rivals, and further, sisters in arms. Every day in the dance lessons, in the work—or even when I got my feelings hurt in Tokyo—when I returned to Niigata, my comrades always were there to receive me and make me company in the dance practice. I always took all that for granted... but I shouldn't... I deeply realized how much I owed to my fellow members in this 3rd Anniversary.

Perhaps I, as well as the other members, have changed a lot, but I will always love the stage, the theater that made it possible for us to dream. The smile of the fans that I saw from the stage in the theater was my reason for living. That's something that'll never change. It was important until now and will be from now on too.

And for the 4th year... Even though I don't know how long will I still be able to work as NGT48, I'm really glad I met this group, these members. I want you to now the truth. Everyone loves NGT48. And since we have the theater as our base, many other member must also stand here to deliver dreams from now on too. As a member, I would like that my name remained in the history of group that we have written so far, even if it's just a little. Please, look at the members more. Believe them. I count on your support from now on too.

Photo with Team G's Captain Hinatan (Homma Hinata / left).
    I'm counting on your support from now on too.

[​IMG]

Prev
    #082. 2019 Goals
    Next
    #084. Request Hour 2019

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    092F6D71-5794-48C9-A12C-327535329A1D.jpeg AB505A85-92BC-457A-B4C3-D033F7709D63.jpeg 322ED6FD-5C98-4C89-A739-C2013DCFBEE7.jpeg 7B2DB8A0-AD1B-4265-B455-CB4B299602E5.jpeg

finally the usual repetitive disneyland trip :rofl:is this first on 2019 ?

thanks for pict taken by hinatan phone btw for the sake of removing the pink filter :rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I guess people are tired of the りかピンク。:^^;:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1