1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What did she do with her dog, Monika(?), when she was doing the Under Live in Kyushu tour? Do you think she brought her along and had a manager look after her? Are there kennels in Tokyo? Sort of weird thing to ask, but I keep seeing photos of the dog on her blog and it had me wondering... what do they do with dogs in a city the size of Tokyo?

2. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Her clothes were mostly gray from what I remember, but looked expensive and had that wide cut Himetan likes.
    But whoever that person was didn't seem like she wanted to be recognized.

Looked like that was what she doing in Hiroshima. Though that might have been a much shorter trip.

3. glsone

glsone Member

Well there's most certainly pet hotels in Tokyo somewhere. But in Himetans case her sister and I think her mother live in Tokyo too. So Monika-chan probably stayed with them.

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  5. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  6. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Kimi ni okuru hana ga nai... One of my fav nogi songs

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

I'm subbing Himetan's last story in Nogikoi. There are 8 chapters total and I'll try to an episode a day.

8. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^thank you so much. graduation makes everything that much more precious

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Dudes, I'm on the lookout for the latest Banana Man radio show with Himetan as a guest: http://nogizaka46democracy.blog.jp/archives/73627961.html

Let me know if you see it on the net.

EDIT: Sh*t. Maybe I should go to the non-translated version; it's embedded on the sight. Let's all give it a listen!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Really want to see her and Marika appear in Kohaku to make 46 members full team show.

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171215 Bananamoon GOLD
    IMG_20171216_225703.jpg IMG_20171216_225709.jpg IMG_20171216_225714.jpg

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Himetan's Nogikoi story is now finished. Here's a playlist link to all eight subbed parts:

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  14. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

I had a go at translating it. Sorry if there a many mistakes or typos, it's quite long and I'm too lazy to proof read it. At the very least it should be better than trying to Google translate it.

This will be my final update.
    As there's still time before it closes, if you'd like please read my previous posts.

On Banana Moon Gold I performed a song for Himupeki Neesan's corner.

Sorry I wasn't able to let you know before hand as it was a suprise.

Girls that wanted to say something to Bananaman this year got together and sang. Photos have been uploaded to the program's official site so please have a look.

On the last Rajira Sunday they played part of my solo song "Jibun no Koto".

Please look forward to the making of video as well. The nostalgic scenes shook my heart.

Directer Koroyasu was kind enough to mention it on SNS.

"Boku dake no Kimi ~Under Super Best~" Yoroshuku onegaishimasu.

"When is Himetan going to conclude activities?" I've been hearing a lot (lol). Sorry.

And, even now, while I say this is my final update, I can't find the finalish words. lol

Recently I've got a lot of time, I feel like it's important time for me.

There are various things I'd like to share.
    The faces of those who have helped me are floating around bringing back memories.

Looking back at the choices I've made, I have no regrets. I'd like to think all of them were right. As evidenced by the confidence I have in my actions going forward.

You may have noticed that I'd fallen in love with the idol business. Work has been my lover to the extent that my study time and even my bedtime seemed regretable.

Why was I so in love with it? Is it alright if I finally tell you this story?

Wearing beautiful clothes is fun, having my photo taken is fun, standing on stage is fun, it's all true.

But more than that I wanted to receive the kind of "I'm glad that you're here" recognition, with the sense that I ran here with all my heart.

In this world there are many who need me. There are many who see only me. Of that I'm really glad, and it continues to this day.

This position of fratically moving forward, that that alone moves people... though I don't beleive I have any special talent, courage, solice, hope, it leads to various emotions.

I think an idol's number one selling point is their character and attitude to work.

I'm no match for a real singer, I'm no match for a real dancer, so I'm no match for an entertainer.

The minute my performance wasn't perfect I thought about how would I earnestly tackle what was before me, and wonder if this was the profession for me. When I considered that, as I had decided to be an idol I intended to fight through anything with all my might.

Although that is my idol theory to the end, if I am told to talk about it, I would talk about it at length. That's why I love this work.

I'm happy when I'm busy, and frankly my heart is not calm while preparing for what's next. I haven't yet composed myself to the situation dangling before me.

That said, I do more or less have a plan for how I want to progress.

In order to experience being a convicing human being there are a lot of thing I think I want to go and do.

Well done on Under Live! Congratualtions on 3 consecutive years of Kouhaku!
    I send this to each and every one of my beloved members. I want to shout it out loud.

Your existence is essential to Nogizaka. If any one of you wasn't here to this point there wouldn't have been a Nogizaka. I am truly thankful.

To all staff and fans. I'm grateful for everything until now. Thank you all very much.

See you around somewhere.

- Nakamoto Himeka

• Like Like x 2
  15. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
  16. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    LAST NUMBER Official MV

Recommended to be viewed on smartphone

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

18. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    finally, its simple but incredible.......

19. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:cry: good future... :cry:...

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I saw the first half of this video once before. I thought it was fanmade! As I recall one of the Radiofish guys said that they asked if they could make an MV but got declined, that's why I thought the video was fanmade. Turns it's official afterall. Simple but great stuff.