1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    If anyone is interested, it looks like her book is available through amazon.co.jp (with shipping to the USA, maybe others). I know it is in Japanese, but I'm hoping that I can autotranslate it using a scanner and translating software (for my own use of course). It also gives you the option of leaving a review, so it might be an opportunity to support her for those so inclined.

Himeka-san is still very young and just beginning her life, and I can't help but wonder about the twists and turns our existences take along our journey. Himeka envisioned the Himetan character as the "Forever 17-year old", but at the time fate seemed to plot against her success and happiness; however, without the pain of this experience, this book may never have been written. "Himetan" still lives through Himeka-san, and the sacrifice she made to tell this story has the potential to touch countless others over the course of her life and theirs. So proud of her!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Happy to hear her today, she speaks really well as expected. Really nice to hear with all the nogi songs and talking about the members, it feels like nogi radio. Reikaptain also sent her messages during jibun no koto, marika chan too :mail:.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    someone upload it on youtube if u guys want to hear it. She also congratulate macchun in the end, if u want to hear it theres also full version on bilibili.

Next radio is NHK R1 Hiroshima Koiraji next monday 5pm jst.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    her "Uhmm uhmm" gets me..:blush:

• Like Like x 1
  4. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    A conversation with Nakata of Oriental Radio

• Like Like x 8
  6. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    There is a members only version thats an hour long.

7. unknownsensei

himetan interview as guest on suimoku channel bs-tbs

• Like Like x 5
  8. unknownsensei

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my :) ,... sad i can´t :cry2:understand what her saying :( ...

10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    She's getting active publicly nowadays! She has been under N46 LLC since the beginning. It makes me wonder what kind of activities they manage for her before

• Like Like x 3
  11. unknownsensei

• Like Like x 3
  12. unknownsensei

Himetan new blog,
    https://nakamotohimeka.com/s/m02/diary/detail/541?ima=5139&cd=blog

On the last paraghraph
    (DeepL translation)

Recovery over several years.
    It was vivid, dazzling, a little bit gelatinous, but most of all, it was full of love.

This is just a fantasy.
    It's just one person's story.

I felt as if she had taken me to the end of the line, collecting my lost and found items that I had left behind.
    Even after I left, there was something that stuck in a corner of my mind, and I wondered what it was, but I am sure it was unresolved feelings. But I think I was finally able to let go of it naturally.

With the utmost respect.
    Thank you so much for your hard work.
    Its possibly a message to Kiichan (Kiichan mentioned Himetan on her grad live).

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Unfortunately for us non-Japanese speakers who don't have proficiency in the language, Himetan's somewhat-cryptic style always keeps us guessing; this is especially true of her book she released last summer, which has been a struggle to translate.

Though my understanding of her thoughts may be worth exactly what anyone is paying for it (lol), I will give my interpretation: I wonder if Himeka-san doesn't see Kii-chan's career as a fulfillment of Himeka's own dream that was tragically cut short (I think "gelatinous" is actually "jealousy" here, but got mis-translated). Kii-chan went through many of the same struggles emotionally, but (perhaps due to Himetan's help, example, and obvious inspiration) was ultimately able to live the dream for both of them, and to graduate after having completely led a fulfilling career as the type of Idol that they both had envisioned as a similar ideal.

Maybe another thing that spoke to Himeka-san was the outpouring of love that all of the members gave to Hinako, especially Runa and Tamamin (who were both almost inconsolable - I've never witnessed an emotional breakdown during the “phantom announcing" part at the beginning like Runapi experienced, as an example). In turn, Kii-chan's production of her graduation concert was a two hour long love letter to the Under Girls, and to Himetan in particular. Maybe this helped Himeka to realize that, 5 years after her own graduation, the undying legacy of love and sacrifice she left behind has indeed left an indelible and positive mark on Nogizaka46; and, most especially the Under Members? In other words, by Kii-chan in effect taking her by the hand and revealing to her all these small, broken pieces of her career that ended up being the seeds that formed so many others’ success, perhaps this helped Himeka to see the evidence of her legacy and helped her to finally "put to bed" her feelings of inadequacy. I’d like to think her words reveal that she sees she can move forward from this moment knowing how much she is loved, and how much of a difference she has made in everyone's lives.

I've always felt that the story of the beginnings of the Undergirls and the Second Gens is something that - if ever put in writing and on-screen - would make a tale that would provide inspiration for millions, and be celebrated as one of the greatest examples of human triumphs in history. The evidence of this observation can readily be observed in the barely-hidden emotions of Kii-chan as she sang the beginning of the "Under" song. There is a wonderful story there waiting to be told; maybe one of them will tell it someday (Hori-san, are you listening)?

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. unknownsensei

Himetan birthday :ome::ome::ome::ome: Its nice to be able to see her more nowadays

• Like Like x 2
  15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

• Like Like x 1
  16. unknownsensei

• Like Like x 8
  17. baketon