1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. fye1992

fye1992 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  2. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    This is such good news, and over 30K followers already! I wonder if Inoue and Marika encouraged her to do it during their recent vacation together? Whatever the reason, it will be hard to top this for an October surprise. . .Five years since graduation; we have waited for so long!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    omedetou, Himetan!

• Like Like x 1
  5. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Happy Birthday to my favorite Idol of all time, and to one of the most amazing, inspirational, and persevering people I have ever discovered. The history of Nogizaka46 is filled with personal stories of triumph; but, if I had but one choice of which story would be told on the big screen, it would definitely be Himetan's. I know this year is going to bring good things!!!!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday, himetan!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 4
  8. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    This latest pictorial session is unbelievably beautiful; I seem to remember her commenting somewhere recently that she had begun exercising regularly. . .could an UnderGirls reunion special be far behind? The ごめんね、スムージー costume that Marika had made for her has been patiently waiting all these years. I can never stop hoping for a miracle, but these gorgeous photos tell me it is a step in the right direction!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    ometeto, himetan! :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Himetan beam struck the target

• Like Like x 2
  13. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    This is such awesome news. I will never forget the first day I discovered the legend of Himetan in June of 2020, which was also the first day I discovered Nogizaka46; I had stumbled across a website about TV tropes that mentioned this legendary character and the person behind it, and from that point forward a new universe was opened to me. Her story has been one of tragedy and triumph, and I've thought about her and given her good wishes every day since the moment I discovered her. I'm sure her new husband will play the role of the "Handsome Prince", and he and and the Little Princess will live Happily Ever After; she deserves a lifetime of joy!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    happy to read on her story about the congratulations from her gen mate on her marriage announcement.. looking for other members to send their thoughtful messages for himetan.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  15. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

Congratulation Himetan.
    For me, she is one of the most fascinating stories of the first-generation members. She had experience in singing and dancing and thought she would make a bigger impact in Nogizaka. Instead, she was in Unders.
    She worked hard. Was a part of Nogidan to get more exposure. Got to be the MC of a season of Nogibingo. Even her handshake sales rose. Still, she never got a push. What we did not know, that management knew was the health issues she had.
    Senbatsu with Sayonara no Imi. She was in one of my favorite Nogi mini live: Halloween Live 2016 where all the classic members looked most Kawaii. Himetan is placed at one of the sides of that concert, but every time the camera pans by her, she sings her heart out with tons of charisma. Then the "hiatus" was announced and graduation late 2017.

The health issue was mental. A taboo issue in many Asian countries.

I wonder if the rumors are correct that Sony paid for her therapy diploma. It is claimed that she held workshops within the Sakamithci idol groups about the traps of mental illness in an Idol world where looks and how you behave are under a microscope all the time.

She graduated from university in spring 2023 and now she got married. For me, that is a great comeback story.

Himetan beam still brings joy to my heart and it is great that good things happen to good/hard-working people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Such a great legend mentioned above; I had not heard about her college being funded by Sony, but keeping her on the payroll as an aide or counselor (which I had heard also) would definitely be one of the ways to explain it to the accounting office. In looking at the congratulations from her sisters today (especially the outpouring from Ikoma), she was obviously someone who was extremely highly-regarded by the industry (especially her radio work); her final episode on Oriental Radio had Fujomori and Nakata in tears at the realization of losing her as both a talent and beloved friend and coworker.

I tend towards hyperbole when I write about my Oshi Himetan, but in checking the Japan newswires this morning she was all over the written press concerning her wedding announcement. For someone who graduated 7 years ago and never entered the Fukujin, much less centered a Senbatsu single, that speaks volumes, and by extension, especially about the UnderGirls as well whom she formed one of the critical cornerstones of their success and identity. I often wonder if I go overboard with the term "National Treasure" when I describe her, but I've got a feeling we may one day see her come back onstage again, if only for a moment. Now that she has the opportunity to be surrounded by love and security, and perhaps even with children if she desires them, she may have a different perspective on her "Himetan" character; even if it never happens, I can think of the joy she has given the world internationally, and feel gladness in my heart that Fate has smiled upon her at long last. Long Live The Beam, and may it forever reside in her heart and ours.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
  18. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    Happy 28th Birthday to Himeka Nakamoto, and best wishes for another wonderful year with her new husband. I hope the joy you have given others returns to you tenfold, and thank you for every moment you share with us on social media.

Today also marks the ten year anniversary of two other special events. On the day of her 18th birthday, Nogizaka's Under Girls team came into their own when they performed the inaugural Under Live at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. Himetan and 16 of her sisters took the stage later in the day after a Senbatsu exhibition, and gave a performance that echoes to this day in the outsized cheers of every Under Member fan who attends their shows.

That day also marked the appearance of Rena Matsui, making her debut as a new Nogizaka member. Footage from the event can be found in the first few songs from the "Under Super Best" DVD, as well as Nogizakatte, Koko! [episode 36].

19. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday, Himetan!

• Like Like x 1