1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I wish Himetan gets her chance to shine, among N46 members, I personally think she's top 3 when it comes to best at singing, behind only to Kawamura Mahiro and my Oshi' Ikuchan. Of course I'll be a bit bias towards Erika-chan, but if any of these 3 pursue a solo singing career, I bet they'll do well. But of course, the best singers doesn't always end up in front. Same rule applies with the 48 group. Perhaps that's why they call them idols.

By the way, I really would love to see her more mature image, she's awesomely beautiful already without even trying to look cute. She's very pretty without the "cute image". Less of that, and more powerful and mature 'Himetan Beam!!!':^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I thought so too until I hear reika,misa, and kazumi sing... also maiyan and nanase, she's probably at maiyan and nanase calibre, just like most of the members. but anyways, with 30/30 HS sold, I hope she'll get a center post for the summer single, nothing better than that

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I also like Misa-senpai's singing, Reika as well but I prefer Eto a little more. When they performed at 2015 August MUSIC FAIR with THE ALFEE, they have small lines to sing. Seems to me Eto can be serious singer. That was really awesome performance to me as a whole, with the band and their hit songs. I practically watched it so many times (like right now, again). I recommend you try check it out and watch. I never heard Kazumi's singing voice yet. Maiyan's singing is also good.

If Himetan would be in a similar situation as her imouto (Babymetal Suzuka) she can definitely make it big. I'm not an expert when it comes to singing, but I think they have similarities as far as voice, even though Su'metal might be a notch higher. I love their 'TWEEN' performance. I'm actually wishing to see them sing together again. Does anyone here know any new clips of these sisters together, like singing?

6. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^they sing together only on their ASH trainee days, after that they separated ways... one got scouted to become a metal queen, the other worked hard from the bottom pit to now a serious center candidate...
    Wow thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it definitely...

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Which ones? "Lion" or that other? Maybe youre meen that wheere them are younger... ( And cuter) ...
    Them are so... " We can do " at that other...

8. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Very interesting but I couldn't understand one word:^^;:

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    It would be nice if at some sort of Idol Festival or variety show or something, Nakamoto Himeka could be leader and center of a group of all the famous ASH graduates of her generation. Suu-Metal, Sayashi Riho, Murashige Anna, Tani Yuri...

Although, on the other hand it is sort of sad how often on shows the only thing she has to talk about is her days training at that school and repeatedly talking about her sister while they cover her sister's face with a big sticker at any age beyond 5 years old. Its clear that Himetan wants noting more than a reunion, but it would be nice if she had something more positive in her life to talk about.

11. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    [​IMG]

Just wanted to share this cool drawing. I hope she will out shine her sister by being center to a single soon.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    lil bit unrealistic, but i'm really hope Himetan join Ikuchan in fukujin next single

14. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    :ome::ome:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,..HIMETAN BEAMMM:ome::ome:

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

13.4 it was ;) now it was 12 in my country, but... well... someones can be... get that day already...
    Well... i whish that Himetan can be 2. Senbatsu place at before 30. single !
    That it my... and... nice time with Icuchan... well... anyway...?

16. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Here is what she upload on her blog
    img2.jpg

From an early Doko birthday special
    f95f2caa.jpg dcb5e5ee.jpg
    Now to a fine lady, but don't grow too fast lol
    a2d10d9a.jpg
    If she is your Oshimen, then here is a site that translates her blog regularly
    http://kungfuuhime.blogspot.com/?m=1

:ome::lol::lol::lol::omg:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Birthday! Please, more Himetan Beam.

:ome:

18. Kiangs12

Kiangs12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Happy Birthday, Himetan!

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Happy birthday Himetan.
    Out with Himetan beam, in with Protein! :hehe:

20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls