1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamoto Himeka (Himetan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Still prefer to get it here. This is the one stop 48G/46G shopping mart!:^^;:

Update: Rewatched the show. Himetan spent New Years alone at her house. I thought she hung out with Mariko and Sayuri during the Holidays? I wonder if they got into a fight?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Himetan is so cute. Starting to like her more and more now.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Watched the latest Nogichuu episode, if I'm not mistaken Bananaman, before the "Aaah" competition segment, joked that Himetan will not win because she smokes too much. Is this correct? Did Bananaman really said that, and if they did, was that simply a joke or does Himetan really smoke?

4. RakkoChan

RakkoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'm pretty sure it was just a joke, not serious at all. Possibly because of her recent coming of age day?

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, I hope it's just a joke. Last week they mentioned about the members having coming of age day now being legal to drink alcohol, but no mention about smoking. I really hope none of the girls smoke.

6. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    imagining himeka in a fluffy pink top, hair tied in a high pony tail thats curled, standing a smoking.
    badass dimple game

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

LoL I'm sure its a joke. It also had me crack up laughing because it's a funny one too, like you said, it tied in perfectly with the becoming of age thingy and her now being able to adult stuff. Never crossed my mind that he was actually being serious!

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Bananaman, as with most comedians comes up with these kind of jokes. Some even make jokes of some idol's previous scandals and other adult stuff which is very hardcore funny. Definitely a just a joke, they're really having a great time with the girls.

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, I'm glad that everybody seems to agree that those remarks are indeed jokes. :)

I know it's none of my business and that it's the girls' own choice to make, but I do have some sentiments against any of them smoking. Drinking is perhaps OK in my book. In fact... watching a slightly tipsy Kiichan and Himetan might actually be rather funny... [hehe]

10. regemet

regemet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Did any of you know that Himetan and Su-Metal used to be a duo known as Tween

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yup. If you know that they are sisters, and you search out on the internets for information about them, then you are bound to run into this fact. You can even catch a performance or two of theirs on YouTube.

BTW, welcome.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Two, 2007 and 2009... 7* is more kawaii... 2009.. is... overpowered pro?

13. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No! But she was on a roll! What about 5th Birthday Live?!! :(

Google translate says it's because of 'poor physical condition.' Is it exhaustion or something else she has to deal with? I wonder if she made senbatsu for the 17th and had to drop out? Or if she wasn't picked?

Hope she gets better and is ready to be fukujin for the 18th single. We're gonna have to deal with no Himetan Beam for a while.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... If thinks earlier... Her was some time last summer and earlier just some not do what is placed. Begin at afraid the worst.

16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Maybe she's smoking too much :rofl: just kidding just kidding.

She has been looking a little worn recently, though. Hopefully is exhaustion. She said she started getting a lot of work after BINGO6, maybe she hasn't adapted to the schedule.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I want to be excited for the announcement, now all I can think of is her condition. Whatever poor condition that is, hope she gets well very fast...:cry:

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Her latest blog post: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/himeka.nakamoto/2017/01/036690.php It's relatively long and google translate makes it rambling. Someone else can make heads or tails out of it? I'll just wait for kung fu hime to make the translation.

I do hope she gets well and that she can resume activities this summer. It's a shame she'll be out of the Birthday Live. It will be a blow to Cinq Etoiles segments as well as any Hime centered songs like Shitto no Kenri and Futagou (sp?).

I did comment and wished her well on her blog. Anyone ever get their comment to make it through the moderators?

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Himetan... :(
    Get well soon gurl...

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Let's see what happens. Almost all my own are here...
    Google translate...

Anyway... Hope best!