1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEW GROUP] JKT48

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CatsRKawaii, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatsRKawaii

CatsRKawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Hi, I'm new here but...

It's been confirmed. Jakarta48 will be Indonesia's sister group to all the 48 groups in Japan. It's affiliated with AKS and everything! Check out http://welshjapanotaku.wordpress.com/20 ... -to-akb48/ for more info. Also google it as well. According to welshjapanotaku.wordpress.com they are looking for attractive, talented Indonesian girls 13 to 18 years. Final auditions will be held in September! The first rounds have already begun!

They also already have an official twitter @officialJKT48

If I'm wrong about anything, please tell me!

2. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

No Japanese or Indonesian source at the moment :fear:

April fool day just come late [sealed]

one session that’s already begun yesterday (22nd)

the audition have started without any application announcement HMMMMMMMM :hehe:

3. CatsRKawaii

CatsRKawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It is possible it's all hype. If so, just delete this topic and I'm really sorry. Boy I hope it is true or I'll feel really stupid...

4. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
  5. CatsRKawaii

CatsRKawaii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It appears that according to to Indonesian AKB fans that this group is real:

Thanks!

6. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'll say the same thing about this I said about this at H!O: At least, it's not another JPN48 group. Should be a greater pool of talent and fresh faces to draw from. I doubt Aki-P will be writing their songs and stages either so it probably won't take up much of his attention. So I'm looking forward to seeing how this group fares.

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i feel like they'll make team j and team k and stop there.

then we'll all feel trolled.

8. ginchan

ginchan Kenkyuusei

quote from AKB48journal on twitter

Hell yeah....
    Welcome JKT48 [speechless]

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    What ever happened to the Taiwan48 group? Weren't they supposed to have started that by now?

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^I was just thinking about them... weren't their auditions supposed to have started during the summer? :wtf:

11. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

so.. someone has start JKT48 thread.. [nod]
    even though already know that JKT48 is official but I have no confidence to starting the thread cause the announcement only from AIF (AKB48 Indonesia Fans) and I don't know how many people here know about them or have heard about AIF, even though I don't have an ID at AIF but I trust them and I know some members at AIF.

AIF is a AKB48 Indonesian fans forum and I think the biggest in Indonesia.
    here is AIF forum, but because of something their server is crash and still under construction now. :^^;:
    http://forum.akb48.org/

so.. I want to share the story why we Indonesian fans is believe that JKT48 is official
    I'm from Indonesia, Jakarta for exactly.
    at first we don't believe about JKT48 at all and actually I hope the info is false, cause the information came only from JKT48 and not TGSK and I don't have any confident about Idol thing at my country (my country more have K-Pop fans rather than J-Pop). Many Indonesian fans questioning about this directly to JKT48 at their FB (http://www.facebook.com/official.JKT48) and their twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/officialJKT48).
    their answer can't convince us that JKT48 is official. So AIF member ask dentsu to arrange a meeting, we don't want that if JKT48 is false then it will embarrassing us AKB48 Indonesian fans and yesterday after they have a meeting between AIF and denstu, we Indonesian fans got the result that JKT48 is official at the FB. Don't ask the prove cause AIF don't show us any paper, only an announcement.

what make me curious is usually TGSK always make announcement at his twitter or from AKB48 blog, but that's not a problem anymore cause after I know that JKT48 is official, ready or not I want to support JKT48 and quite exiting for their debut and I want to ask all Indonesian fans here also to support JKT48 too. :)

so the conclusion is "JKT48 is an official project by dentsu and AKS."
    like AKB48journal mention at their twitter http://twitter.com/#!/akb48journal/status/105897121751900161

@CatsRKawaii : if you don't mind, you can put my post at 1st post. :)

12. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    wow... you guys make this as a thread??? [shock] [shock]

dameda has explained a lot about JKT48.. so yeah
    welcome JKT48 [speechless]

13. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

I still don't believe until see some reliable references.

It's very easy to create twitter or facebook page.

If the project is real it should has official website ( which is more look professional )

14. taku

taku Kenkyuusei

^ wew thread for JKT48
    so far the official claim only from indonesia side?.
    i still have some doubt about it :^^;:
    dig more info dameda im counting on u nyahaha

15. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

@z3144228 : that's why like I said before.. I don't have any confident to create the thread, cause I don't have any solid confidence beside AIF announcement.

just because someone already create this thread so I need to share here what happen right now and what we Indonesian fans trying to do.

let's wait at their press conference at November.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I really hope it's true, if only because I will make my friend living in Jakarta become their #1 bule fan so I can see him in all the news clips... [hehe]

17. sameda

sameda Kenkyuusei

wow. you know "bule" word :XD: LOL..

cause this thread is already created, I'll try keep update the progress about JKT48 here.

18. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    this is also what I am thinking until now.... [wonder] [wonder]
    but AIF has already met with them and said it is real... so yeah.. :fp: :fp:

19. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

RSL, I am really surprised that you know such term (read: bule) [shock]

As a fellow Indonesian, frankly I am quite confused (if it is truly official) why do they choose Indonesia as their next market. I am guessing it was because of recent Hangry & Angry concert that they got interested...

For now, I will stay with my stance: assume that it is official until it is proven otherwise

20. shattering

shattering Kenkyuusei

I'm shocked at first, being Indonesian and all.

But hearing what my friend said yesterday kinda made me believe a bit. But until official news from the officials it's hard to convince people of this.

Oh yeah, I need to tell my friend to quickly fix that AIF server so we can put our own news there, the guy who maintains the server lives in the room below me XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.