1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEW GROUP] JKT48

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CatsRKawaii, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

angry, nah,, but embarresed, yes.
    we are all pirating. downloading stuffs, where they not supposed to, and even buying Cd's or stuffs like that. However, it just for entertaining ourself.
    But yes, taking other profit more than above is just somehow embarassing!

2. atsuakimayu

atsuakimayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    sadly true :fp:
    it's really an embarrassment for us.. [sweat]

3. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    The appearance of one member JKT48, Melody in PV New Ship
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's ever gonna be a good idea to put jkt member in akb PV. somehow, they are no acceptable by some akb fans. feel sorry for her. :(

5. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^
    To me, it's not about a JKT member in AKB PV. It's about Melody having a scandal ... I totally won't mind if it's a member who did not break the rules. I mean .. think about it .. Nacchan and Rumi got fired after their scandal came out .. yet Melody had her scandal but she's still co-centering a AKB song .. that's just wrong man ...

6. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^I feel really bad if I have to argue.
    But think again, They are totally in another different country. Such rules in Indonesia, might be considered a kind of joke. no one would take that seriously.
    And say it is a scandal. they are just new to this. wouldn't it be weird if she got kicked out now?!

7. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^
    Well .. but the thing is .. today Melody is in a "AKB" single .. and AKB is a Japanese group. Let's just say .. you can imagine how it feels unfair to the AKB fans that there are 2 AKB members who got fired due to scandals ... yet Melody, a girl with a scandal of her own, is here co-centering a "AKB" PV. It just feels unfair. Like totally OPPOSITE treatment.

I am not arguing whether she should be punished or not. Maybe JKT runs with a different set of rules and dating is OK because the fans there don't care. I am just saying that you should be able to imagine how the AKB fans feel about the matter. To me, it's only natural to feel the unfairness of the situation.

8. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Like what Acchan says, "Even though you may hate me, but please don't hate AKB!!"

I also hoped the AKB fans.."Even though you hate Melody, but please don't hate the other member of JKT48!!"

Myself, hate the official of JKT48 that really doesn't care about the scandal and the rule although many JKT48 fans also has criticized their policies by email and twitter.

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    well tbh I'm still very disappointed regarding their way to take care of Miss M's problem. At first they said it was fake, but later they said they would take action on that despite of no suspension or graduation. While it's understandable that New Ship PV was made way before they dealt with the problem, the fact that she's once again used as one of the main stars in that Laurier CM can only mean she's management favorite for sure. :hmm:

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Not to argue, but the fact that she didn't get suspended or fired would have to imply that it wasn't in any of the JKT's members contracts that they can't date, therefore she didn't technically have any scandal. Although if i had to give a reason as to why JKT management would try to hide that is because they are aware that just too many fans would frown upon that.

11. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

what happened with melody?

12. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

sorry to say, but people who are saying she has a "Scandal" is just totally exageratting it, and having short of mind!
    I'm a neutral. I don't mind whatever she is doing over the 'akb rules'. They who think jkt member should follow the rules, have to think about it again. Indonesia is Indonesia. People outside should not even care to whatever jkt members doing, or they are just gonna be a hater of all Jkt member if they found out that all the members are dating someones!!

13. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^
    The thing is .. their management said they DO have the no dating rule. At least basing on what TripleT said "JKT48's members are not suppose to date, as far as I know the management says that they are parts of 48 family and suppose to abide the rules."

As for Melody .. I don't hate her. I don't even dislike her to be honest. I'll just send you to something else I wrote in the GM5 thread since I don't want to repeat myself: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4673&start=1050#p530361

Please read the 2nd part. My reply to HRP.

Anyways, just know that there is no hate and no dislike. It's only an issue of unfairness. I don't care if it's Melody, a JKT member, a girl from Indonesia ... even if today it's a girl from Japan ... I still wouldn't like it. With that said .. we don't know if Melody actually broke the rule or not yet - so I'll wait until there's an official announcement before I make any conclusive opinions. Like I said in the other thread, if Melody is clean after all, I will welcome her with open arms. :)

I think we are making this whole issue more serious than it really is ... I actually don't feel that disturbed by the whole thing or by Melody ... I still watch the NEW SHIP PV and Melody doesn't really bother me ... -_- ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.