1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEW GROUP] NMB48 (NAMBA, OSAKA) 2010/11

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

the costumes and the interview were cute XD

EDIT:

NMB will be in all the NTV morning shows next monday (probably related with the announcement for today omg), only 1 girl changes for each show the other 3 are regulars.

Zoom In!: Shiroma, Yamada, Yamamoto, Watanabe
    Sukkiri!!: Kondo, Yamada, Yamomoto, Watanabe
    PON!: Ogasawara, Yamada, Yamamoto, Watanabe

i translated one part from the interview btw:

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Their first stage will be on New Years Day (January 1, 2011). NMB will be doing a press conference soon today about it.

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGG
    OMG THE PICTURES
    OMG THE EVERYTHING~

OMG. YES FUCK YEAH LESS THAN A MONTH

YAY NMB :cry2:

ALSO OMG MAACHUN YOU LIKE MAYU I LIKE YOU MORE NOW. <3

4. Azuumi

Azuumi Kenkyuusei

... Yay ;u;

5. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

thanks for the link to the videos, it really helped me decide who I like, since I'm not good at telling from photos. thoughts on the ones who caught my attention:

Riona - just too adorable, I want to squeeze her.
    Kanakichi - oh, she's so pretty :inlove:, wanted to reach out and squeeze her cheeks (on her face, not the other ones).
    Haru - seems very mature to me, and was definitly not expecting that voice after looking at the profile picture.
    Mirurun - was cute. also reminds me of Tanabe Nanami, a H!P egg who was on SC as Amulet Dia after S/mileage graduated.
    Mizuki - loved how composed and calm she was. must be so nervous [clap]
    Shiokichi - wow, she's pretty. Much better than her official picture, which to be to be honest, scares me a little.
    Yuppi - with that voice, came as a suprise to know she's one of the older ones, but also gorgeous.
    Milky - I already thought she was adorable from the few Starhime clips I'd seen, but she endeared herself immediately to me here. Just hope she does well and since she's already being pushed, sure we will see a lot of her.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    My thoughts on some of the intro movies-

Kondo Rina- She was cuter in the auditions, when she looked a bit more, um, ragged and normal. Her makeover made her a bit less cute.

Nana- I don't really like the way she talks, I can't understand her... (not that I can really understand her anyway, but it's hard to even try to follow :fear: )

Milky- If she was in my Japanese class, she'd get marked down on her speeches [hehe] she kept pausing after particles, the same way us students learning Japanese do to try and spew out the Japanese dialogue we've memorised for speeches. Our teachers hate it and rant that it's something a first year student would do. (A couple of girls were like this but she was the first one I noticed doing it so I'm picking on her)

Okita Ayaka- So nervous. Rushing her speech and kind of... leaning forwards and to the sides when talking. It's fun noticing people's nervous twitches [hehe]

Jonishi Kei- Argh, no, what are you trying to do?! Put that forehead away, you'll take someone's eye out with it! (I think that haircut is pretty much my least favourite 'fashionable' style ever...)

Muzuki- I don't know why, but I find her intro to be adorable. Maybe because she kind of fails at it, but it's a cute kind of fail [hehe] she covers her forgetfulness with her enthusiasm. Watching the clip a second time, I noticed she glances to the side while remembering her lines, the same way Shinkai Rina did. :love:

Aina- Where Ayaka leaned forward, you can see Aina's nervous twitch is standing stiff as a board and kind of rotating around on spot. [hehe]

Mori Ayaka- Oh goodness, someone give the girl some sugar! She's practically falling asleep during her speech...

Natsumi- Enthusiasm! Thank the maker! (And she's a lot cuter in motion)

Overall, good intros. A good chance to see what the girls are like after months of looking at photos... now bring on the teams!

Also, I hate that frozen-hand wave all idols do. So much. And it's even worse when they say "bye bye" the same way, it just reinforces the fact the girls are essentially products of an idol factory line, like cars coming out of a Toyota factory. I can just imagine them all standing in a room for 8 hours practising that stupid wave with staff walking around with a clipboard checklist making sure they meet quality assurance standards before being shipped off for retail. It's so artificial.

And I bet now that I've pointed it out, you're going to see it everywhere. :rofl:

7. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

This is a good semi-critical (and a bit philosophical) comment to the Japanese entertainment industry.
    I agree that most of them will lose their own identity as the time goes by.

8. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

so, that means they're finally selected right?

sorry if I haven't got a chance to watch the show

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

i'm still slightly annoyed that (from what i understand) Team N isn't going to be announced til N1 shonichi x_x;

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Interesting the order those interviews are in. The top row is their front girls. The rest of them are in (Japanese) alphabetical order.

11. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I'm so excited. NMB48 is the first 48 group who's creation and advancement I can follow. I'm curious about their further development.

12. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I'M BIASED.
    YES. I am. [hehe]
    My oshimen is Fukumoto Aina BECAUSE she has same name as MINE!!! <3 So sweet!

13. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Seriously? I was waiting for Team N announcement before creating a forum for them, but... :fp:

14. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Well we make kenkyuusei threads for AKB, why not just go ahead and do NMB?

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ That's what I was thinking, too. Plus there probably won't be too many Kenkyuusei, so it's not like the member section will get cluttered. It'll just be tad smaller than SKE's. :D

Speaking of which, is anyone interested in making the threads? 'Cause I wanted to do some. :fear:

16. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

I can help make them :3 Just give me a code~ I'm sure wendy would help too.

RIGHT WENDY?!

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I CALL MILKY

(AKA I WANT TO MAKE THREADS, ESPECIALLY MILKY'S)

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Can I at least make Sayamina's? =D

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The template for the member threads is right here if that's what you mean.

I don't really care which ones I get since I don't have a favorite. I just like to make member threads. xD So you two take Milky and Sayamina, and I'll take the rest. Bwahaha. Well, maybe not.

20. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Well i'd rather make them in the appropriate forum >.> so we should wait til Waffles makes it~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.