1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48 (Niigata48)
    Theater Debut: January 10, 2016

[​IMG]

Theater Location:
    [​IMG]
    (4th Floor) LoveLa 2 Building: 1-4-8 Bandai, Chuo Ward, Niigata, Niigata Perfecture

Members
    NGT48's 1st Generation
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1st Generation Members: Oguma Tsugumi, Kato Minami, Sato Anju, Sugahara Riko, Takakura Moeka, Tano Ayaka, Nakai Rika, Hasegawa Rena, Honma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho, Yamada Noe, Otaki Yuria, Kado Yuria, Kusakabe Aina, Seiji Reina, Takahashi Mau, Nakamura Ayuka, Nara Miharu, Nishimura Nanako, Mizusawa Ayaka, Miyajima Aya

Transfered Members: Kitahara Rie (From AKB48)

Kennin Members: Kashiwagi Yuki

Draft Members (2nd Generation): Nishigata Marina, Ogino Yuka

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Oh. My. God.

It's already a lot of them! Need more?..

3. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Prediction: Team 8's Ikumin (among others) gets transferred to NGT48 and will reign supreme. [hehe]

4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Sapporo status: Upset as fuck

5. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    And we're one step closer to land domination.

6. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I kinda want a couple of midgens to be sent here and be ala Cindy for NGT48. But yeay new sister group. more fun~
    Team NIII?! [hehe]

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    This is exciting!! I wonder what flavour this group will have. SKE is really energetic and dancy, HKT is really young and cute... what will NGT be? Will they transfer/kennin anyone to help them?

Presumably NGT will pull more fans from the north of Japan. It looks about the same distance from Tokyo as Nagoya is, just in the other direction. I suppose Sapporo would have been difficult for whole 48G concerts as it's further away. Not so easy to collaborate I mean.

I am excited for this. I wonder when we'll first see the new girls... at Sousenkyo maybe? When will they introduce them for the first time? What happened when the other sister groups first started?

8. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Why they are using the name of the prefecture( like osaka, fukuoka..) and no the name of the neighborhood where the theater will be?(like sakae, akihabara, hakata..)

• Like Like x 1
  9. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Now I know where team 8 transfer to.

10. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Hehe more sister group members in AKB Senbatsu [hehe][hehe]

11. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Interesting indeed.

12. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

I finally can witness the birth of a 48 group = AMAZING

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm interested in the group already but I'm more curious whether NGT will belong to AKS 100% or not(if so the battle for AKS pushes just got way worse gl upcoming AKB,HKT,SKE,NGT members from now on)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
  14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

But Niigata isnt that big?

15. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

imamura etsuro, the current ske48 theater manager will be the new theater manager for the new group from niigata

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

@ithebigc put a link at the top of thread to let you know about niigata.

17. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I believe AKB wants to expand throughout japan in every region. now we have

AKB: kanto
    SKE: chubu
    NMB: kansai
    HKT: kyushu

<NGT>: hokuriku

remainings:
    chugoku, shikoku, tohoku, hokkaido, and okinawa

man, they are still long way to go:^^;:

18. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    It's probable NGT will be what SKE & HKT & Team 4 & Team 8 once were [still are, in Team 8's case]: new, young members to ensure the creation of a solid future generation like 3 years down the road.

Is Niigata known for anything we should be aware of ? Like, NMB wears a lot of animal print...because Osaka.
    [I can't wait for the eventual future when there's enough 48 groups in Japanese regions to create a legitimate 48G League...LOL]

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Yeah I know, I went to check it before I enter this thread. Nigata is still not big even tho its 15th but when there is Sendai close by which is bigger, its just completely weird

20. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Let me preface this by saying that I wish the best on the new group and it's yet to be determined members. May they have lots of fun, learn valuable lessons and get to explore a part of the entertainment business while they are still able to chose their path in life. I am sure there will be many cute kids, lots of sweat and some tears in their future and I'm also sure that most of them wouldn't change that for the world.

Having said that, I really am not impressed.

Lately, and by this I mean the last 2 years or so, management has not been wowing me in the creativity department. Instead of thinking of new ways to attract fans and showcase the girls, it seems that they have simply decided that more is more and have acted accordingly. We see more girls being included in the franchise in whatever way possible to keep handshake sales stable and maintain sale records. Team 8 in itself could have been a sister group, part-time AKB does not seem to have been fully thought out and now we're seeing a new sister group on the horizon. On the other side, not enough people are graduating and the "ship" is becoming increasingly crowded (and I'm guessing cut-throat).

Everything is a repeat of a repeat, the election, the draft, the stages, majisuka gakuen. What dead old stage will NGT48 be reviving first? Can we look forward to a few chosen ones as background fighters in MG5? Will we get "team N oshi"? Which girl will have to honor to be compared to Acchan first?